SHAOLIN MONKS

I think they should make a forum about it now, its not long till its out.
Anyway, about the game, trailers and screen shots look awesome, I cant wait till its out.

ya i think its gonna be the best of the mk yet,cause kung lao,well on the video thing i saw it showed kung lao hopping on one of the kartakan warriors shoulders and like punching its head,i think that was AWESOME. and when lui kang goes behind his enemy and holds the arms and then uses him as a shield! thats cool too

Here is a quote from XBM magazine about SM.

The control system adopts the dual analogue stick method that some people may remember from Blade 2 - the left stick controls the movement, while the right is used to hit combos in 360º. To date, no system has managed to make this system work (Blade 2 was unplayable)- let's hope that Shaolin Monks will be the first!

I never played Blade 2 so I dont now, but I hope it works.

Tomahawks said:
I think they should make a forum about it now, its not long till its out.

They'll probably do that either when the release is only a month or two away, or when TRMK becomes so overcome with SM-related threads that they don't have any other choice but to start a separate forum.

Personally, all I want to know right now is who the unlockable playable characters will be. I'm crossing my fingers that Kitana will be one since they left her out of Deception.

its all too do with the trmkarma's your allignment is good and you have some +trmkarmas, so you are a legendary warrior. If you want it changed to lin kuei warrior pm a mod or admin, they will be able too change it for you.

You have to earn the Lin Kuei Warrior ranking (which is found with the "Good" alignment), a mod cannot change that for you. For instance, I started out as a Mortal at +0 karma and went up to Oni Demon with a +1 karma. I then became a Tarkatan Fighter once I reached, I believe, +30 karma.

Keep earning positive karma points and eventually you'll get there.