MK4 Noob Saibot

Ulf

How to do torso rpi and deep freeze fatalities with Noob Saibot on MK4?

In this site, MK4's FAQ says that Noob Has this 2 fatalities. please help me....

He only has his stage Fatalities, these are...

Prison Stage D,B,B+HK

Goro's Lair F,D,F+HK

There was a rumour that Noob had Sub-Zero's freeze & shatter fatality, but he doesn't. I remember seeing pictures of him doing it at the time MK:Gold came out, but the button commands provided didn't work so I presume it was a fake.

To do his two fatalities, you have to active the fatalities cheat first. Go to practice and highlight the difficulty setting and press LK + BLK + Run. This will access the cheat page. Turn the fatalities on and when you finish a character, press down+high punc (unpercut), you don't have to be close.

Special Forces said:
To do his two fatalities, you have to active the fatalities cheat first. Go to practice and highlight the difficulty setting and press LK + BLK + Run. This will access the cheat page. Turn the fatalities on and when you finish a character, press down+high punc (unpercut), you don't have to be close.

does this work on mk gold too?

Goraka said:
Special Forces said:

does this work on mk gold too?

Yes this will also work on MK Gold but I think the cheat menu may be different though.

For MK Gold, you have to press "up, up, down, down, left, left, right, right" at the title screen. Then at the menu screen you press L+R while highlighting "Arcade" to get to the cheat menu. If you turn on the one button fatalities, HP will do the first fatality and LP will do the second one. There's also an easy stage fatality switch which allows you to do a stage fatality by simply performing an uppercut.

Anyway, in that version you get to see Noob doing Sub-Zero's freeze and shatter fatality, as well as another more generic one.

WTF are all of you saying?

Why the fuck this faq says that iNoob has 2 fatalities and it isn't.

Absolut Crock of shit.

I don't have any of the console computers (X-Box, Dreamcast, or other)

When will they do a new mk on PC?

WTF are all of you saying? - Lots of things about your question asked

Why the !@#$ this faq says that iNoob has 2 fatalities and it isn't. - ?

Absolut Crock of shit. - He has two fatalities, did you even read?

I don't have any of the console computers (X-Box, Dreamcast, or other) - ?

When will they do a new mk on PC? - never

Just when you thought Ulf had contributed something useful to these boards he goes and puts his foot in it. Ah well never mind. :roll:

DeathcoreRyknow said:
For MK Gold, you have to press "up, up, down, down, left, left, right, right" at the title screen. Then at the menu screen you press L+R while highlighting "Arcade" to get to the cheat menu. If you turn on the one button fatalities, HP will do the first fatality and LP will do the second one. There's also an easy stage fatality switch which allows you to do a stage fatality by simply performing an uppercut.

Anyway, in that version you get to see Noob doing Sub-Zero's freeze and shatter fatality, as well as another more generic one.

so they knew that Noob Saibot was really a dead Sub-Zero all along...lol