Most annoying MK Boss or Sub-Boss

Which boss or Sub-boss is the most annoying?

• Shang Tsung

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motaro

• Kintaro

• Goro

• Shinnok

• Quan Chi

• Noob-Smoke

• Moloch

• Onaga

• Total voters

Robot Commander

Which boss or sub-boss in MK really pisses you off?

Mine would have to be Motaro. The reason is because I hate how he teleports all of the time. Worst is that he goes and tries to play catch with himself using me.

Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Moloch, Shinnok and Noob-Smoke were pretty easy because they were pretty much like regular fighters and were pretty predictable.

Goro and Kintaro were annoying but slow and with the right moves, they were possible to beat.

Shao Kahn was hard but was predictable and always left himself open for a good hit.

Onaga was tricky but with some style-branching combos, he could be gone in no time. So whos your most hated guy?

Shang Tsung (MK1) seems to be the only one I still somewhat regularly have trouble with. He loves turning into the exact character that'll screw me more than any other at a given time. That's not too mention all the times he'll juglle me in the air with 4 consecutive fireballs. Yeah, that's not annoying.

I'm going to have to go with Moloch too. I'd be completely pwning him 8) and out of nowhere, he'd have me against the wall. :(

well that seems to be a running theme for me in DA, get pounded into the wall. at least in MKD you die a cool way when smashed into a wall.

Onaga because he is almost impossible to beat.I beat him once with Baraka by repedidly doing the "get the point?" move,and it wasn't on my save so i didn't win anything...Nice ending though!

Noob-Ermac said:
Onaga because he is almost impossible to beat.I beat him once with Baraka by repedidly doing the "get the point?" move,and it wasn't on my save so i didn't win anything...Nice ending though!

Onaga is the easiest boss ever! Even at very hard. You just have to break the kamidogus and do your biggest combo.

I hate Onaga. He blows fire on you, and you can't block it. And when he makes that earthquake thing, you can't block it, so it sucks. That's why I put it on medium mode and not hard, he doesn't do it as much as he does on hard and max mode (Not that I've ever gotten to him on max mode or anything 8) )

There is no reason, once youve gotten climbatized to the game, to play on any other difficulty than max. So what if you get pwned by a machine, playing on max will only make you better...

ans when he does the earthquake thing jump.

and BTW...200 posts. 8)

moloch pissed me off. i chose him. as stupid a character as he was i actually had a hard time with him, after that it was smooth sailing.

sometimes it takes me a while to defeat onaga. but thats when i use fighters im not too skilled with. certain characters like scorpion, baraka, sindel... i totally whoop his ass with, no need for kamidogus either. im close to beating it with every character, but i haven't played the game in quite a while now.

Special Forces said:
Noob-Ermac said:

Onaga is the easiest boss ever! Even at very hard. You just have to break the kamidogus and do your biggest combo.
Onaga is cake. Now Moloch on the other hand is a pain in the ass especially in the Cube version that seems to have a ton of bugs when fighting Moloch. Motaro was only a pain in the ass on Ultimate MK3.

Spine Rip said:
Motaro was only a pain in the ass on Ultimate MK3.

You really think so? I thought he was noticeably more difficult in MK3. All you had to do in UMK3 against him was continuously bludgeon him with combos that started in the air. I always whoop his ass relentlessly with Scorpion and Human Smoke.

I don't understand why people had problems with Moloch, though. I thought he was tough the first several times I faced him, but eventually it got to where I often ended each round with him still maintaining about 75% or more of my life. Onaga is plenty tougher, in my opinion, since he actually has long distance attacks and an immensely powerful throw.

yeah the MK1 Shang Tsung was pretty cheap too... (Souls screaming...)

"AHHHHHHHH!!"

5 fireballs come out

lol