Most annoying MK Boss or Sub-Boss

Which boss or Sub-boss is the most annoying?

• Shang Tsung

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motaro

• Kintaro

• Goro

• Shinnok

• Quan Chi

• Noob-Smoke

• Moloch

• Onaga

• Total voters
I think the boss that pissed me off the most is Shao Kahn because he is so damn hard. But he is still my favourte boss though even when I get pissed off at him.

The Shaolin Monks ending Bosses were hard. If you play it, you have to fight Shang Tsung, Kintaro, and Shao Kahn one after another. With bearly any healing. Unless you talk to Kitana in the Jain Cell before you enter the arena. Talk with her a few times and you'll have a secret revieled. Dum, Dum, Dum..!!

Anyways, Kintaro ( mortal kombat II ) was probably the hardest for me. I could never get past him and beat the game. I had to put in cheat codes during the " characer selection screen ". Go check them out, they come in handy and are fun. They let you fight hidden characters, skip to Shao Kahn, finish your opponent with two hits, more Fatality time, etc..

I have the game Shaolin Monks but haven't played it for a couple days I am only a couple levels past from fighting Reptile. I am only 30% done and got this game at chirstmas, I only this much done because it is so confusing on what to do on almost each level :shock:

Eventually I figure out what to do though, and pretty soon I will beat the game on Ko-Op with my sister. After I will invite my best friend over and we'll beat Shaolin Monks on Ko-Op too except being Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Speaking of them, do they have a whole different storyline in Shaolin Monks?

And you know how sometimes on Kung Lao and Liu Kangs storyline threw there are cinematics with really good graphics like for example there is a cinematic with Raiden talking to Kung Lao and Liu Kang when Johnny Cage is hiding behind a tree. Well, are there special cinematics like that for Scorpion and Sub-Zeros storyline?

I think Moloch,freeking Moloch I hate his ass I can never beat him maybe I did once but ever since that day I can never beat I hope he dies.

Fenix/Sub-Zero said:
I think the boss that pissed me off the most is Shao Kahn because he is so damn hard. But he is still my favourte boss though even when I get pissed off at him.
Well thank you I have to admit I did get a little pissed fighting him,I don't think you can beat him especially on MK:Trilogy(not that you were talking to me)

Well thank you I have to admit I did get a little pissed fighting him,I don't think you can beat him especially on MK:Trilogy
LOL, I almost thought he was unbeatable too. But trust me he is, he is just very hard. I beat him once using Noob Saibot and being cheap by throwing my disabler at him each second, haha.