Most annoying MK Boss or Sub-Boss

Which boss or Sub-boss is the most annoying?

• Shang Tsung

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motaro

• Kintaro

• Goro

• Shinnok

• Quan Chi

• Noob-Smoke

• Moloch

• Onaga

• Total voters
that is one good thing about certain bosses, once you play them for a little while it becomes pretty easy to know what will and what wont work on them.

juergen said:
DarkL said:
Kintaro because he was just playing annoying. I hated his thorws and the teleport stomp attack.

Yeah Kintaro does the "Too Easy" and "predictable" move. I hate that.

So know I'm supposed to know everything in a game to be good at it?

Hey, I was never a good player against Kintaro. I mostly play other humans(unlike you) so I don't know everything about the CPU opponents tactics..

I think it's Shang Tsung in MK1, because he'd morph into a kombatant, then he'd whoop the crap out of you.
Shang Tsung in MKDA was really easy though, I wish they still morphed, or maybe took fighting schemes, like Shinnok, that was bad-ass.

In the days I used to play Mortal Kombat 1, 2 and 3 on the mega drive, I never played it enough to be good enough to get to the last rounds and fight the bosses.

But I know Goro in MK4 annoys me to hell. Now I've played the game and got used to it, I can say this much, I can wipe the floor with everyone else... But when I face him, he just beats my up. It annoys me cause Shinnok is really easy to beat once you get past him.

FPSfan1234 said:
I think it's Shang Tsung in MK1, because he'd morph into a kombatant, then he'd whoop the crap out of you.
Shang Tsung in MKDA was really easy though, I wish they still morphed, or maybe took fighting schemes, like Shinnok, that was bad-ass.

Shang Tsung morphs in TE. Yeah the MK1 version is cheap. morph back and forth at will and counters everything. especially if you try to jump kick him, he would morph into raiden, teleport, do a torpedo, or do the 5 fireballs in a row crap.

All these guys were irratatin...but Kintaro by far. To this day i have to get pretty damn lucky to beat em. i ALWAYS win the first round then lose twice in a row...go figure.

I have that problem also, I was only thinking about how cheap Onaga was when I voted, but I should have gone for Kintaro, I mean, Sub-Zero's my best character, and I have only beat Kintaro once and I figured I could do it with Reptile, my other best, and wouldnt you know it, he canned me.

Goro, just freeze a lot. Motara, just combo a lot. Onaga, hit the Kami Dogu. Moloch, combo a lot, alternating between two long weapon strings. Tsung does nicely there. Kahn, just sword furry with Baraka in MK2 and he'll just charge into them. MK3, just use Noom Saibot to disable him, then uper-cut and combo to finish. Tsung and Kintaro are the only two that really don't have a set paternt o defeat. Kintaro is taken care of well by Kung Loa, Kitana, or Baraka. But it's hard. And Tsung is just, very well programed to deal with oponets. Duck fire-balls, and just use an all-out ofenseive and hope the best. My hardest would have to be, MK1 Tsung.

i'd say Kintaro is the most annoying because i have never beaten him lol (yes its true :() i voted for Onaga as most annoying though, i only beaten him on Novice with 20 seconds round timer and hitting Kamidogus all the time lol

Honestly guys, I would have to say Noob-Smoke was the hardest. Shang Tsung in MK1 was really easy in my opinion. Maybe it was just me, but everytime I fought him, he barely moved. He would transform into sonya, and then I'd pwn the whole match.

Onaga

Onaga is such a cheap boss. He has those fast and strong kicks that knock you into the spears, the flamethrower breath thing which you can never block, and the fireball one as well. Also, he does those groundpound moves that you have to jump to block, a incredibly hard-hitting throw, and he has huge defense. Noob-Smoke is very easy in my opinion. Just keep teleport kicking, or combo the crap out of them.

Onaga is the easiest boss ever! Just play as Liu Kang and use the Bicycle Kick move.

Kintaro is the hardest sub-boss ever even when I put Infinte lives.The only time I beat him was using " 1 Hit Kills " with game genie.

Moloch. He just stands there and hits with his giant ball, and you die instantly. GAHH so annoying.

I cant find the hardest boss yet but the hardest right now is Kintaro. His teleport stomp gets really annoying, he blocks alot, the fireballs get annoying, and the grab comes out of nowhere! Espacially if your Liu Kang and you hit a flying kick. Yet thats my best move!

Shao Kahn I mostly laugh at. If you notice if you lose to him in the first round and win in the second. He'll start shooting fireballs over and over, shoudler charge you like hes a line backer for the New England Patriots, and use his sledgehammer pretending hes MC Hammer! (( Hamma time!)).

Goro is easy as heck if you have the Sega version. The thing I really like about him is the realistic. If you upper cut him you barely get him in the air. Plus the screen really shakes when you knock him down.

Shang Stung in MK1 is really easy since all he does is shoot fireballs, morphs, and runs into your roundhouse kick! I got 6 second by just roundhouse kicking him when he ran! Shang in MK2 is pretty much the same except the running part. The thing that really bugs me is the turning into Kitana

Shinnok easy, Quan Chi is pretty fast, NoobSmoke I can beat both easily,

Onaga is very easy. Especially if your Liu Kang. Just bycicle kick him over and over and its all over! First time I fought him was with Liu Kang (( I played through Konquest first.)) and started hitting him with everything including the kitchen sink and thought it was over until I noticed about the Bycicle Kick and he was toasty!

Sorry this was long.

I would say..Moloch..And Shao Khan..Shao can still majorly pwn me on hard mode...I only win sometimes..And Moloch is jsut a cramp in the ass

In my opinion Shang Tsung from MK1 was really easy,I got a flawless victory my first time.Shang Tsung MK2 was harder.It'd be realy annoying when you jump kick Kintaro over and over and he has a tiny bit of health left.Then when you do your finishing jump kick he blocks it,super uppercuts you,juggles you with a fireball,and ends the juggle with a tele-stomp almost killing you in one hit.So Kintaro is my pick for most annoying boss.