Most annoying MK Boss or Sub-Boss

Which boss or Sub-boss is the most annoying?

• Shang Tsung

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motaro

• Kintaro

• Goro

• Shinnok

• Quan Chi

• Noob-Smoke

• Moloch

• Onaga

• Total voters
Moloch really pissed me off the first couple hundred times of facing him. That damn monster keeps blocking like there's no tomorrow.

Tomahawks said:
What game is Moloch in?
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.

i chose onaga, because he has loads of moves, yet just does one kick and one punch over and over. it's had me swearing at the TV so many times.

onaga annoys me alot of times
his cheap move annoy me to :evil:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

onaga is starting to PISS ME OFF!

to me, shao kahn was torture!
first he charges at me as soon as the battle begins, then he hammers me, then charges at me again, and again and again!
(unless that was because i set the difficultly to extra hard) :oops: :oops:

[quote:0e06412d29="DarkL"]Kintaro because he was just playing annoying. I hated his thorws and the teleport stomp attack.[/quote:0e06412d:9]

Yeah Kintero does the "Too Easy" and "predictable" move. I hate that.

Not everyone knows exactly what tactics to use to exploit the computer, okay, and when you don't know those tactics, nothing's "too easy" and "predictable". Kintaro's cake for me now, but prior to me discovering the strategies to easily dispose of him, he consistently stomped a mudhole in my ass.

well i must still be doing something wrong bro. cuz being able to tell what kintaro will do next never really helped me. i'm quite accustomed to his fighting pattern but he still beats me to the proverbial punch.

Disappointed said:
TeddyBluegrass said:
Well not everyone is as amazing at MK2 as juergen is :roll:

No, but I'm more amazing at life than the rest of you combined. 8)

No way, man! Get this: I have not one, but two pairs of faded jeans that used to be pure black. They're more like a spotty, grayish color now, but that's beside the point-- there's just no way you can surpass that in amazing-at-life-ness. FATALITY!!!!!11one1

this is getting a little abstract...

(but thank you, i do enjoy working at the bowling alley! -homer simpson)

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Disappointed said:
TeddyBluegrass said:
Well not everyone is as amazing at MK2 as juergen is :roll:

No, but I'm more amazing at life than the rest of you combined. 8)

No way, man! Get this: I have not one, but two pairs of faded jeans that used to be pure black. They're more like a spotty, grayish color now, but that's beside the point-- there's just no way you can surpass that in amazing-at-life-ness. FATALITY!!!!!11one1

I bought 5 swords yesterday for SIXTY DOLLARS! THAT COMPLETELY PWNS YOUR JEANS!!!

therefore

I PWN U!!!!1

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Not everyone knows exactly what tactics to use to exploit the computer, okay, and when you don't know those tactics, nothing's "too easy" and "predictable". Kintaro's cake for me now, but prior to me discovering the strategies to easily dispose of him, he consistently stomped a mudhole in my ass.

What I meant by the "too easy" and "predictable" thing is that Kintaro is like Geese Howard where he catches you from the air and throws you, or catches Raiden's torpedoes, Milleena's Telekick, etc.