Official Soccer (football) Thread

Whoa, its been ages since anyone posted here. Anyone watch the Community Shield earlier. Mourinho really annoys me, he brings attention seeking to a totally new level. So desperate!!!

I hope that Leicester City can use title this year in PL, they play very well and now they have ( i think) good calendar in next period. Finish will be difficult because Leicester play against Chelsea and Man.Utd but they are already won against stronger teams. Good luck

My interest in soccer has completely declined over the past year particularly. The combination of the diving along with the decline in quality in my opinion of premier league players has caused me to loose interest. I used to watch as many matches as possible, these days I just watch Arsenal & Ireland, watching anything else feels like a chore.

Having said that tho I was delighted to see Ireland beat Italy in the Euros and qualify the knock out stages. Hopefully we can get revenge on France (for the 2010 World Cup Qualification) on Sunday but I am not very confident that we will.