My Variation of Bowling/Golf

Prophet

This is something I played when I'm bored, I don't have a name for it, but for now I'll call it "My game of fun". Now, the object of the game is simple, knock over pop bottles. You align 6 pop bottles in the standard triangle formation. Bowling rules stand for this part. All knock over; Strike. etc. etc.

Now, besides this you need a ball, larger then a golf ball, but smaller then a baseball. Something "Large Bouncy Ball" Size. You also need a golf club. You must position the ball approx. 20ft from the bottles. There you must align the ball to the bottles. If you miss it the first time, it's considered a "fault" and 1 point is deducted from your stash. Strike; 10 points. Every pin you knock down is worth 1 point. You have two turns for each person.

Rate it, bitch.

Are there any games that you people have invented? If so, what do you call it, and what is the object of it? How do you play it? Describe the game like I did.

Not bad. If I can find a golf club, I'll try it out. :D

My personal favorite game includes the best things in life. Violence, Mortal Kombat emulation, and blindfolds.

Two people stand in a grass-yard about 6 feet from each other. Both are blindfolded and positioned by a third party.

(insert MK emulation) Blindfolded and slightly unaware of where the other person is, you attempt to kick/trip/throw other player.

Game ends when parents run outside screaming.

And, to clear things up, this isn't really a violent game. Kicks are directed towards thighs, throws aren't rough, so...to sum it up, I myself am not a violent person. Honest. :D