Noob-Ermac said:
thats ugly as hell

K1LLKANO said:
What's really sad is that some 15 year old girl and who ever helped her could make a Mileena costume that looks that damn good, and a big budget movie couldn't produce something more craptacular than this steamy pile...

i thought that was a straight costume, just a shitty mask

also a 15 year old girl may be too young, but not too young to look at.

Not bad, not bad at all, but 15? Ouch. I need to go take a cold shower. Unclean, unclean...

TetterkeT said:
76483062_l.jpg

Please comment.
I'd finish her with my purple headed yogurt thrower.

nice costume,looks just like the real thing.

and to all who feel a bit dirty after looking at it,don't...it's not your fault..she doesn't quite look that young and you know damn well you were counting the days till the olson twins birthday as soon as they grew tits so don't give me that shit :lol: .
it's unfortunate that you guys have to deny that you've even had a natural attraction.I was slightly attracted yes,but I wouldn't deny it,nor shall I be ashamed of it..it's just one of those things.as long as you don't just go out chasing jailbait it's alright IMO.

Midget Kong said:
nice costume,looks just like the real thing.

and to all who feel a bit dirty after looking at it,don't...it's not your fault..she doesn't quite look that young and you know damn well you were counting the days till the olson twins birthday as soon as they grew tits so don't give me that shit :lol: .
it's unfortunate that you guys have to deny that you've even had a natural attraction.I was slightly attracted yes,but I wouldn't deny it,nor shall I be ashamed of it..it's just one of those things.as long as you don't just go out chasing jailbait it's alright IMO.

Bah...she doesn't look too bad. The costume, however, is the main attraction :wink:

Half-wonder how long it took her to make it...

Im 16 and i would like to know her better u have any email information or

anything she is good i like her (i think im in love) :p