Monk: Part 2

Prophet

After this lizard roundhoused Liu Kang, he lept on him. It felt kind of confusing, but I continued to watch. It was mostly adrenaline that was making me stay, other than that I would have ran out with the other senseis and gurus. The lizard had Liu Kang hanging his life by a thread.. not of yarn either, a thread of silk. You could tell from the screams and exhaust that came from this animal that it didn't care if this person lived, or died. Clearly though, it wanted to kill.

Liu Kang had no chance, he was killed shortly after my description. The reptile had snapped Liu Kang's neck, and left him to die in his own blood. He jumped through a hole in the roof, which was going to be used as air conditioning. I don't know why monks and senseis need air conditioning. They're always meditating and what not.

I walked over to Liu Kang, and knelt down beside him, holding in every bit of urge to jump him with handshakes. I noticed his neck had been brutally snapped... it didn't look like the creature used its hands. There were also large gapping holes around the top of the shaolin monk's head. I didn't want to jump to conclusions, but you usually do in this situation. It appeared that the reptile had snapped Liu Kang's neck, with his mouth. I know it sounds weird, and kind of farfetched. That's what I thought when I first began that theory. But it is the only thing that I could conclude.

Being a sensitive guy and all, I decided to unwrap Liu Kangs headband, that had been doused with blood. I wrapped it around my wrist, not my head. I didn't want dry infectious blood ruining my eyesight, it wouldn't be a pretty projection as far as I can tell you.

Now that I think of it, I haven't really told you much about my personal life, I only told you about my monk "fetish". I always get kind of embarassed talking about my personal life. I'm not the person who is self-obsessed, and enjoys going on about how my life is better than everyone reading this.

I have friends; Normal friends, friends like you and me. This friend- well, I wouldn't really call him a "freind", he's more of an acquiantance if you want to be honest. His name is Marc. I like to call him Marco, but he doesn't like being called that. I always called him Marco just to tick him off.. for some reason, I enjoy ticking him off, it gives me a boost of confidence. Anyway, Marc always wears this emblem on his left shoulder, which resembled a serpent wrapped around a yin-yang. For some reason, every time I talked about the emblem on his shoulder, he would quickly change the subject... pretty suspicious now that I think of it.

Anyway, I trailed off-topic again. I'm sorry, I do that when I nervous or excited about something. I wrapped the headband around my arm and looked for any sort of clue as to where this thing came from. I was going to avenge his death.. even if it killed me.