Can the movie New MK movie be three times the Failure?

Can the New MK movie be 3 times the failure?

• Hell yes! This movie will suck like monica lewinsky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no! This will be the best Mk movie since street fighter! Uh-oh.....

• definite maybe

• definite maybe not

• I just don't give a F**K either way

• Total voters

diddyman

I'am asking for your honest opinion here,nothing said here can be wrong
I just want to here from you on whether this movie can be 3 times the failure: That's where a movie does even worse than 3 movies combined.
you can answer the poll, or post your own opinion, or both!

Well there are already a couple threads similar to this one, but I said definite maybe not. I don't think this movie will be that bad and I don't really think the first movie was that bad. Sure, there could have been improvements but given other video game movies, I think it was pretty good.

I really, really, really hope it doesn't suck. I still remember passing by the TV when I was younger and seeing the first one on. I was all "wow! that's so cool!" So, since my parents didn't want me watching it (Father was asleep in front of the TV, and mother was wandering around) I hid in the entryhall so I could watch Shang Tsung get slaughtered. 8)

Long story short, I loved the first one, and I didn't even think the second one was too bad, seeing as how it was still an MK movie, but...I'd really rather it was better than both of them. :wink:

Okay when MK3 reaches the cinemas tell me, if you go into the cinema with the thought on your mind of how much it will suck will it be easy for you to get impressed? The answer is no.

Yet again its also bad to enter the cinema with high hopes on how great it will be.

The best thing to do is just accept whatever the crew come up with making the movie and thats that. If you don't like it you don't have to watch it again after the first time. :wink: