Blaze and Mokap

No, they don't. They just have three special moves similar to other fighters. Example: Blaze's Fireball = Cage's Forceball. Same concept, except different name and color.

NinjareptilE said:
Blaze and Mokap shouldnt have even been on MK:DA, and i hope their not on anymore MK games in the future

don't complain, you all wanted super unlockables, you got them

mokap was pointless but at least blaze had a story line. i wish blaze would have been a selectible character instead of being in konquest with no memory

nothing wrong with Mokap, he was brought in for when they start the tag team mode so Johnny Cage can have a partner. Blaze could be one of the coolest characters with his storyline and stuff as he protected a freakin' dragon eg for christ sakes! A lot of people don't like him though because a man of fire is becoming way over used.

Sub-Zero said:
nothing wrong with Mokap, he was brought in for when they start the tag team mode so Johnny Cage can have a partner. Blaze could be one of the coolest characters with his storyline and stuff as he protected a freakin' dragon eg for christ sakes! A lot of people don't like him though because a man of fire is becoming way over used.

yeah, and pyron from darkstalkers could own his ass

Mokap was not all that a bad character really and he was there for a purpose. Blaze has a cool and important storyline and just because they dont have fatalities (or a weapon as third stance) does not mean they are crappy and useless characters for all those that think that!!

it's not as if you have to play as them. for me, johnny cage ruined the series, but i dont have to play as him. in fact, i love to kick his face in

Blaze is in the Backround on The Pit 2.He is on fire(if case you didnt know):

thepit2.png

And Blaze in MK DA:

blaze.gif

Meh, I don't think that was Blaze, that's just the rumor, no one from Midaway has said it was, besides he has pants on and it looks like he's fighting Liu Kang, maybe Liu just lit him up?

Noob-Ermac said:
That's not Lui.God,don't you read good MK sites? :mad:

Hmmm, I thought I said it looked like him, anyways, smarty, who is it since you read these 'always right' MK Sites?

Sub-Zero said:
Meh, I don't think that was Blaze, that's just the rumor, no one from Midaway has said it was, besides he has pants on and it looks like he's fighting Liu Kang, maybe Liu just lit him up?

dude, john vogel (the guy in charge of the MK story) said that's blaze. he said there would be a secret char in mkda that was a forgotten kombatant from mk2, n when it was released he released blaze's back story. read his profile, it says he was ambushed on a bridge in outworld. now look at the pic. it's not rocket science.
it isnt a rumour, the rumour was that he was called torch, and that the other guy he's fighting was called hornbuckle. afaik he is just a dragon king cultist with no official name.
And as if liu kang set him alight? how many people do you know who can maintain a calm disposition after being ignited?