Random character select...Meat

jeroldo

I think that in the next MK as well as a random character select option, Meat should be an unlockable character and each round that you play as him you have a random characters moves but the figure on screen is meat so you have to work out who it is. What do you think of this idea?

Masta-Dante said:
Iam not the only one who is gonna ask this but......Who the hell is meat?

Meat is secret character in MK4 and Gold. Hes just bones pretty much, im sure theres more to his background, but thats all i got

Hidden character from MK4. Check out the MK4 guide from the home page to see how to unlock him, because I don't remember or feel like pasting it in here right now. :twisted:

But if you remember what the characters looked like after all their skin fell off, that's Meat.

On to the original post. Nope, don't like the sound of that at all. You'd get you're arse handed to you trying to figure out which set of specials you had. Or you would would just use the basic fighting moves and be boring. Either way, it's a bad idea.

I think it's kind of an interesting idea. Given the MK fighting style system it wouldn't really be that difficult to figure out who you had. I don't think you should get him everytime you do random select but maybe every 20th time or something like that? That'd be cool.

OHHH he's that type of character.....wow Midway i thought you were smarter than that :roll:

Oh and that design..........damn :shock:

Yeah i remember that mokujin guy from tekken and thats the kind of character i mean just in the form of meat.

BTW to use meat in MK4 there is a selection at the bottom of the select character screen and then you must win as all the characters in order(it chooses them automatically after you select option at bottom) and when you have you will play as meat which is pretty much just a bloody skeleton