Will a Kombat Pack 3 be made a reality before it ends!?

I so want Smoke back!!! Along with Takeda, Sareena & Havik!!!

Smoke and Stryker are the only revenants left!!!

How to fix Smoke though?

We don't know.
All that is known is that 11 character slots were datamined after Spawn.

- 3 slots were for Sheeva, Fujin and Robocop.
- 3 slots were for Rain, Mileena and Rambp, and that would make it 5 slots left.

Again, all that's known (so far) is that there could be 5 more characters down the line and it's possible to have a KP3, if covid didn't screw things up for them or if the plans somehow didn't change.

We don't know.
All that is known is that 11 character slots were datamined after Spawn.

- 3 slots were for Sheeva, Fujin and Robocop.
- 3 slots were for Rain, Mileena and Rambo, and that would make it 5 slots left.

Again, all that's known (so far) is that there could be 5 more characters down the line and it's possible to have a KP3, if covid didn't screw things up for them or if the plans somehow didn't change.

I hope the next 5 characters will be at least any of the following characters...
Who I definitely would want and AT LEAST ONE MORE FROM THIS LIST TO BE IN MK11...
* KRONIKA (OR any 3D female character possessed by her with her time manipulation powers, such as Ashrah, so we can have an excuse to have a playable Kronika. The excuse of being able to do a fatality, fatal blow, and etc. on her and to have a much more toned down version of her.)
* Sareena
* Li Mei
* Nitara
* Khameleon
* Nitara
* Tanya
* Kira
* A FEMALE GUEST character (Xena would be nice) OR NO MORE GUESTS!!!

Other characters I'd like to see for the sake of fan service and story development...
* Taven
* Havik
* Hotaru
* Daegon
* Sektor
* Cyrax
* Smoke
* Reptile
* Takeda
* Kung Jin
* Ermac OR Kenshi

Aside from Fujin, for the most part, NRS doesn't give a shit about the 3D era when it comes to DLC for MK11.
Wouldn't be surprised if the last 5 DLC characters ended up just being Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, Reptile and Ermac.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How many times do I have to tell you?! Kronika being playable is cheating!

Enjoy being the Houston Astros of the player base!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's not like she can't be toned down or given slightly different moves, though.
Shao Kahn was made playable in Trilogy, MKvsDC, Deception (GameCube) and MK11.
Personally, I'd rather see another playable character other than a boss, but why can't Kronika also be made into a playable character?

It's not like she can't be toned down or given slightly different moves, though.
Shao Kahn was made playable in Trilogy, MKvsDC, Deception (GameCube) and MK11.
Personally, I'd rather see another playable character other than a boss, but why can't Kronika also be made into a playable character?

Because she was intentionally designed to be an SNK Syndrome type of boss. Shao Kahn had SNK Syndrome in MK9. He doesn't in MK11. Also, Trilogy was released in the era before online play, and would have been banned in tournaments anyway (a precedent already set with Akuma in SSF2T). If Kronika is playable, she should be banned from online play and tournaments, and frankly, characters who are banned from tournaments and online play shouldn't be playable at all.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Because she was intentionally designed to be an SNK Syndrome type of boss. Shao Kahn had SNK Syndrome in MK9. He doesn't in MK11.

You're kind of making my point with this, though.
Shao Kahn WAS like that in MK9, but not in MK11.
Just because she has a boss version like that doesn't mean that Kronika couldn't be re-designed as a normal DLC character for MK11.
MK11 boss Kronika is SNK boss like in the same way that Corrupt Shinnok is also SNK boss-like, but we also had normal version of Shinnok as a playable character in MKX with 3 complete variations.
Why wouldn't they be able to re-design a more normal version of the Kronika as playable?

You're kind of making my point with this, though.
Shao Kahn WAS like that in MK9, but not in MK11.
Just because she has a boss version like that doesn't mean that Kronika couldn't be re-designed as a normal DLC character for MK11.
MK11 boss Kronika is SNK boss like in the same way that Corrupt Shinnok is also SNK boss-like, but we also had normal version of Shinnok as a playable character in MKX with 3 complete variations.
Why wouldn't they be able to re-design a more normal version of the Kronika as playable?

EXACTLY! Thank you! Again, Kronika can be playable by being toned down. To make it more interesting, she can possess one of the female 3D era characters (Li Mei, Sareena, OR Ashrah).

To make it more interesting, she can possess one of the female 3D era characters (Li Mei, Sareena, OR Ashrah).

I was with you until this part.
If they're going to go through the effort to make a character playable, then I'd prefer to see a fully done Li Mei, Sareena or Ashrah rather than a knock-off.
I don't care to have another cosplay character and we already have someone who can mimic other characters: Shang Tsung.

I was with you until this part.
If they're going to go through the effort to make a character playable, then I'd prefer to see a fully done Li Mei, Sareena or Ashrah rather than a knock-off.
I don't care to have another cosplay character and we already have someone who can mimic other characters: Shang Tsung.

Sounds good. Fair enough. If Kronika will be playable, I'd want her to have hair in at least one of her outfits.

Any ideas on how to fix Smoke if he joins a KP3? That goes for Reptile too if ever.

Give Reptile a cobra hood this time for his mask!

Wouldn't be surprised if the last 5 DLC characters ended up just being Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, Reptile and Ermac.

Why not? Makes Mortal Kombat come back full circle with all of the palette swap ninjas from the 1990s. Who remembers first hearing about Reptile in the fall/winter of 1992? everyone was going crazy because it was a real hidden character and not like the fake Sheng Long for Street Fighter II.

Also, does everyone remember seeing this magazine at the checkout lines (look to the lower left)

51GsNxwHoFL._AC_.jpg

Why not? Makes Mortal Kombat come back full circle with all of the palette swap ninjas from the 1990s. Who remembers first hearing about Reptile in the fall/winter of 1992? everyone was going crazy because it was a real hidden character and not like the fake Sheng Long for Street Fighter II.

Because every now and then it would nice not to have the same fvcking 20+ characters from MK1 through UMK3 / MK9 in and see other characters that haven't gotten a chance to shine in over 14 goddamn years.
Unfortunately, I'm in the minority when it comes to that, because people want the same shit game after game.
Fvck me for wanting anything past MK3, though, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, I'd be fine with more of the newer characters over the 3D era ones if NRS themselves even cared for them, but this is what, the 6th or 7th time that Kotal is treated like shit between MKX and MK11.
Erron Black has no real progression from MKX. Jacqui got a little bit of improvement. D'Vorah is still a useless jobber / henchwoman.
Again, if even NRS doesn't give enough of a shit to develop these characters properly, how am I supposed to care?

They should add 10 new playable members like
1. Stryker
2. Cyrax
3. Sektor
4. Kronika
5. Smoke (Human Form)
6. Smoke (Cyber Form)
7. Reptile
8. Deadpool
9. Wolverine
10. Michael Myers (The reason why they should add Michael Myers is because they can continue the horror in mk's)

They should add 10 new playable members like
1. Stryker
2. Cyrax
3. Sektor
4. Kronika
5. Smoke (Human Form)
6. Smoke (Cyber Form)
7. Reptile
8. Deadpool
9. Wolverine
10. Michael Myers (The reason why they should add Michael Myers is because they can continue the horror in mk's)
1. Stryker
2. Quadborg (Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, and Hydro.)
3. Sareena and/or Li Mei
4. Kronika
5. Takeda and/or Kung Jin
6. Quan Chi
7. Reptile and/or Khameleon
8. Taven/Shinnok (Shinnok possessing Taven.)
9. Daegon
10. Nitara

Now that's better.

I love how Kronika is there but no more guests please.

I'd just rather have characters that haven't been given a chance to shine in 15 years.
Havik, Reiko, Daegon, Sareena and Li Mei got either comic book storylines or cool cameos in MKX, and I'd rather give them a chance than the same 26 characters that have been in since MK3 / UMK3.
Quan Chi was in both MK9 and MKX, so I wouldn't mind if he also sits this one out.

I wanna see Stryker because imagine Kabal and Stryker collide to each other. I wonder how it would end up.
I wanna see the Quadborgs because Cyber Sub-Zero, Cyber Smoke, Cyrax, & Sektor look sick.