MK vs ?

Nasty_Freak

If Mk were to have another "VS" series what games would you want them to go against? What would your idea be like?

Mortal Kombat vs Tekken

* Gameplay would be similar to the MK and Injustice series especially with button layouts but a lot faster (such as characters being able to jump up in the air as fast as King of Fighters characters).

* The run mechanic is holding "forward" while holding the "stance switch" button. It drains the defensive meter.

* There would be a 3 level offensive meter and 3 level defensive meter (similar to MK11). ALL CHARACTERS will have fatalities, brutalities (like in MKX and MK11), super moves (which use 2 offensive or 2 defensive meters depending on what type of move it is), super x-ray attacks (which uses all 3 levels of offensive meter and are based on breaking bones), crushing blows (like in MK11), and fatal blows (which are activated when health is low, are slightly more damaging that than X-Ray attacks, are almost as brutal as fatalities, and do cause DAMAGE OVER TIME by making the opponent bleed as their health deteriorates).

* Fatal blows can be done only once in a battle. While X-Ray moves can be done as long as the offensive meter is 100% full.

* Story would be about time travel for both games.

* The final boss character of this game would be Kronika and she'd be summoning boss characters that would not make it in the roster of both MK and Tekken (Kazumi Mishima/Devil Kazumi, Jinpachi, Azazel, Jun Kazama/Unknown, Onaga, Shinnok/Corrupted Shinnok, Cetrion, and Blaze). She summons characters as super moves that take away 2 offensive bars while she heals herself. However, she can only summon characters ONCE EVERY ROUND. The characters she summons would have slightly lower health than hers. Some of the characters can use 2 defensive bars as super moves to turn into their stronger selves (Kazumi to Devil Kazumi; Jun Kazama to Unknown; Jinpachi to his devil form, Shinnok to Corrupted Shinnok; Cetrion in her primary MK11 outfit to her darker outfit of the MK11 story as her damage increases, her speed increases, and her fire attacks can cause damage over time; and normal sized Blaze to his larger size from MKA).

Mortal Kombat Roster:
* Scorpion (Can morph into Inferno Scorpion as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters but can only be used once in every battle.)
* Sub-Zero
* Raiden (Can morph into Dark Raiden as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters but can only be used once in every battle.)
* Sonya
* Johnny Cage
* Liu Kang (Can morph into Fire God Liu Kang as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters but can only be used once in every battle.)
* Kano
* Reptile
* Kitana
* Mileena
* Baraka
* Jax
* Skarlet
* Kenshi
* Goro
* Nightwolf
* Sindel
* Tanya
* Fujin
* Erron Black
* Shang Tsung (Can morph into other characters who as part as most of his moves who will not make it into the roster including D'Vorah, Sheeva, Kintaro, Tremor, Smoke, Ermac, Ferra, Torr, Hsu Hao, and Rain. Also can morph into some Tekken characters that will not make it in the roster including Armor King, Kunimitsu, Leroy Smith, Wang Jinrei, Angel, Forest Law, Eliza, Beak, Bruce Irvin, Christie Monteiro, Claudio, Zafina, Michelle Chang, Anna Williams, and a few others. Most of the Tekken characters he morphs into are used in his combo strings as optional moves in his loadouts. Unlockable.)
* Triborg (Since all other cyborgs die in this game's story. He uses their moves. Hydro is included in his move list. Unlockable.)
* Geras (Unlockable)
* Shao Kahn (Unlockable.)
* Quan Chi (DLC)
* Kung Lao (DLC)
* Noob Saibot (DLC)
* Cassie Cage (DLC)
* Kotal Kahn (DLC)
* Jade (DLC)
* Kronika (Final Boss. DLC.)
* More MK characters can also be DLC.

Tekken Roster:
* Jin Kazama (Can morph into Devil Jin as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters. Can only be used once in every battle.)
* Nina Williams (Can use a Katana as a weapon along with dual sub-machine pistols and a combat knife.)
* Fahkumram
* Lars
* Ling Xiaoyu
* Paul Phoenix
* King
* Yoshimitsu
* Bob
* Lei Wulong
* Bryan Fury
* Lili
* Eddy Gordo
* Hwoarang
* Julia Chang
* Craig Murduk
* Steve Fox
* Josie Rizal (Uses Kali Sticks as her weapons since it's a traditional Filipino weapon.)
* Asuka Kazama
* Marshall Law
* Jack (A more unique version of him in this game. Unlockable.)
* Heihachi (Unlockable)
* Kazuya Mishima (Can morph into Devil Jin as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters. Can only be used once in every battle. Unlockable.)
* Ogre (Can morph into True Ogre as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters but can only be used once in every battle. Unlockable.)
* Leo (DLC)
* Miguel Rojo (DLC)
* Katarina Alves (DLC)
* Sergei Dragunov (DLC)
* Feng Wei (DLC)
* Lee Chaolan (DLC)
* Shaheen (DLC)
* Alisa Bosconovich (DLC)
* More Tekken characters can also be DLC.
[Some other Tekken characters have additional weapons with them to use as projectiles and to cause more damage to enemies.]

Other DLC:
* Poison Ivy (Injustice)
* Darkseid (Injustice)
* Ivy (Soul Calibur)
* Nightmare (Soul Calibur)

Last edited:
I'd rather just have MK stay in its own lane and NRS not do another VS game.
VS games mean that either MK has to kowtow to the other franchise, or vice versa, like with MK vs DC.

Instead, I'd rather see NRS working on another IP like a TMNT Tournament Fighter game (for example).

I'd rather just have MK stay in its own lane and NRS not do another VS game.
VS games mean that either MK has to kowtow to the other franchise, or vice versa, like with MK vs DC.

Instead, I'd rather see NRS working on another IP like a TMNT Tournament Fighter game (for example).

Or they can do a fighting game similar to SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy.

It should be called Mortal Kombat: Femme Fatales. Roster should include female characters, a few male characters disguised as females, and female versions of many characters of course. Story is about as spin off of how Shao Kahn makes a fighting tournament based on female characters to satisfy his perverted fantasies. He put a spell on male characters to become females. He is the only male character in this game. This non-canon story takes place in the events of MK9 (or MK1-UMK3).

MK: Femme Fatales Roster

* Scorpion (A female version. There would be a Tanya skin for this character.)

* Sub- Zero (A female version. There would be a Frost skin for this character.)

* Raiden (A female version. There would be a Ashrah skin for this character.)

* Liu (A female version of Liu Kang. There would be a Li Mei skin for this character.)

* Sonya Blade

* Kitana

* Mileena

* Jade

* Reptile (A female version. There would be a Khameleon skin for this character.)

* Jenny (A female version of Johnny Cage. There would be a Cassie Cage skin for this character.)

* Jan (A female version of Jax Briggs. There would be a Jacqui Briggs skin for this character.)

* Lady Lao (A female version of Kung Lao.)

* Gora (A female version of Goro. There would be a Sheeva skin for this character.)

* Tremor (A female version.)

* Skarlet (A Nitara skin would be available for this character.)

* D'Vorah (Sheeva is killed of in this story so she takes her spot, working for Shao Kahn.)

* Kana (A female version of Kano. There would be a Kira skin for this character.)

* Baraka (A female version.)

* Noob Saibot (A female version.)

* Lady Takahashi (A female version of Kenshi.)

* Nightwolf (A female version.)

* Baraka (A female version.)

* Lady Chi Chi (A female version of Quan Chi. There would be a Kronika skin for this character.)

* Lady Tsung (A female version of Shang Tsung.)

* Triborg (A female version. Sektor, Cyrax, and Smoke get killed off in this storyline.)

* Rain (A female version.)

* Stryker (A female version.)

* Fujin (A female version. A Cetrion skin would be available for this character.)

* Sindel

* Shao Kahn (The only obvious male character in this game. A female version would be available. Secret character.)

DLC:

* Lady Shinnok (A female version of Shinnok.)

* Motaro (A female version.)

* Kabal (A female version.)

* Gera (A female version of Geras.)

* Ermac (A female version.)

* Sareena

** All original (male version) skins of canonically male characters would be DLC.

Mini Games:
* Volley Ball
* Bowling
* Pole Dancing

Last edited:
I would like to see MK vs Marvel, lol
Secret Unlockables:
Superman
Darkseid
Ant-Man
Ultron
Onaga
Shang Tsung
Mortal Kombat Roster:
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Kitana
Liu Kang
Kung Lao
Baraka
Mileena
Ermac
Sonya
Johnny Cage
Cassie Cage
Takada
Kabal
Noob Saibot
Kronika (DLC)
Shao Khan
Shinnok
Raiden
Cetrion
Kano
Blaze
Marvel Roster:
Deathstroke
Deadpool
Wolverine
She-Hulk
Juggernaut
Quicksilver
Kingpin
Venom
Spider-Man
Taskmaster
Doctor Doom
Black Cat
Iceman
Human Torch
Centurius
Carnage
Cable
Domino
Apocalypse
Absorbing Man
Thanos (DLC)

Last edited:
I would like to see MK vs Marvel, lol
Secret Unlockables:
Jean Grey/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix
Cetrion
The Punisher

Ultron
Onaga
Shang Tsung
Mortal Kombat Roster:
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Kitana
Liu Kang
Kung Lao
Baraka
Mileena
Ermac
Sonya
Johnny Cage
Cassie Cage
Takada
Kabal
Noob Saibot
Kronika (DLC)
Shao Khan
Shinnok
Raiden
Jade
Kano
Shinnok
Marvel Roster:

Elektra
Deadpool
Wolverine
Black Widow
Juggernaut
Quicksilver
Kingpin
Venom
Spider-Man
Taskmaster
Doctor Doom
Psylocke
Iceman
Hawkeye
Hulk
Carnage
Cable
Scarlet Witch
Apocalypse
Absorbing Man
Thanos (DLC)
Nice! But I had to replace the DC characters with Marvel and MK characters. Other characters have just been replaced by my preferences.

Also to NPC character that we can fight are Motaro and Galactus.

I have another idea. I'd like to have a fighting game where Mortal Kombat fights characters from Capcom, SNK, Namco, and Tecmo. The base roster would be 50 characters with 10 characters per franchise.

Game play can be like Injustice and Mortal Kombat. SO when Ryu does "Haduken" for example, it'd be "down, forward + 1 (light punch)" rather than "quarter circle forward + 1 (light punch)".

Super Moves can be activated like X-Ray moves and Crushing Blows from MK and like in X-Men: Next Dimensions. where buttons can just be pressed simultaneously without needing to perform a series of movements with the joystick/D pad. NO FATALITIES. Instead each fighter would have 2 Super Moves that'd be cinematic as the Super Moves from the Injustice series.

The fighting game would have a 3 bars just like in MK9 and MKX where special moves can be enhanced.

Plot: Kronika (the main protagonist) wants a "New Era" and gathers fighters from different worlds and timelines to make that happen.

Timeline of MK characters are in the MK2 era but some things have been altered (such as Shang Tsung getting killed off rather than spared by Shao Kahn for the MK2 tournament).

Ken is not in the main roster because in story mode, he gets mortally wounded. Plus he is way too similar to Ryu.

Mortal Kombat Playable Roster:
1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Liu Kang
6. Kitana
7. Baraka
8. Kano
9. Kintaro (Instead of Goro and Sheeva.)
10. Shao Kahn
Unplayable boss character created by Kronika from MK is Motaro.

Capcom Playable Roster:
1. Ryu (Street Fighter)
2. Chun Li (Street Fighter)
3. Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)
4. Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
5. Dante (Devil May Cry)
6. Virgil (Devil May Cry)
7. Morrigan (Darkstalkers)
8. Jedah (Darkstalkers)
9. Zangief (Street Fighter)
10. M. Bison (Street Fighter)
Unplayable boss character created by Kronika from Capcom is Akuma (Street Fighter).

Namco Playable Roster:
1. Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
2. Nina Williams (Tekken)
3. Taki (Soul Calibur)
4. Cervantes (Soul Calibur)
5. Kilik (Soul Calibur)
6. Paul Phoenix (Tekken)
7. Law (Tekken)
8. Mitsurugi (Soul Calibur)
9. King (Tekken)
10. Heihachi (Tekken)
Unplayable boss character created by Kronika from Namco is Nightmare (Soul Calibur).

SNK Playable Roster:
1. Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury)
2. Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury)
3. Haohmaru (Samurai Shodown)
4. Nakoruru (Samurai Shodown)
5. Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters)
6. Iori Yagami (King of Fighters)
7. Billy Kane (Fatal Fury)
8. Ryo (Art of Fighting)
9. Mr. Big (Art of Fighting)
10. Geese Howard (Fatal Fury)
Unplayable boss character created by Kronika from SNK is Rugal (King of Fighters).

Tecmo Playable Roster:
1. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
2. Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
3. Ayane (Dead or Alive)
4. Zack (Dead or Alive)
5. Bass (Dead or Alive)
6. Jan Lee (Dead or Alive)
7. Brad Wong (Dead or Alive)
8. Christie (Dead or Alive)
9. Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)
10. Raidou (Dead or Alive)
Unplayable boss character created by Kronika from Tecmo is Tengu (Dead or Alive).

Kronika is the final boss of the game and plays similarly to MK11 though she would summon any of the unplayable bosses mentioned above twice (the same way she summoned clones of regular characters in her boss fight during MK11).

DLC :
1. Reptile (Mortal Kombat)
2. Frank West (Dead Rising)
3. Ivy (Soul Calibur)
4. Shiki (Samurai Shodown)
5. Hayate/Ein (Dead or Alive)

Kazuya Mishima (Can morph into Devil
Come to think of, having him as a guest on MK could be interesting;
I'd rather see NRS working on another IP like a TMNT Tournament Fighter game (for example).
Nice.
Mortal Kombat: Femme Fatales
heh, you don't even need to go that far with the storyline, Kano 's ending on MK11 and Jade's 'Girls gone wired' extra from Deception comes to mind;

* Pole Dancing
No! Mud wrestling!
=P
I would like to see MK vs Marvel
I seem to recall hearing how Marvel was hard to work with, with how many no's the Capcom team received during the development of MvC3 and MvCI. If the Marvel license came through, with the new batch of no's, I wonder how different from Injustice it would end up being;

Either way, I think the Marvel characters would have to be introduced on their own game, before a VS game. Avengers? ThunderBolts? Avengers vs Thunderbolts?
=P

Come to think of, having him as a guest on MK could be interesting;

Nice.

heh, you don't even need to go that far with the storyline, Kano 's ending on MK11 and Jade's 'Girls gone wired' extra from Deception comes to mind;

No! Mud wrestling!
=P

I seem to recall hearing how Marvel was hard to work with, with how many no's the Capcom team received during the development of MvC3 and MvCI. If the Marvel license came through, with the new batch of no's, I wonder how different from Injustice it would end up being;

Either way, I think the Marvel characters would have to be introduced on their own game, before a VS game. Avengers? ThunderBolts? Avengers vs Thunderbolts?
=P
Mud wrestling, pole dancing, and karaoke! 😁

MKvSF is still possible.

I mean you do have "gods" in SF as well like Gill, Gouki, and such.

Rivalries would be something like Shao Kahn/Sagat or Shinnok/Vega (evil ruler character).

Game play can be like Injustice and Mortal Kombat. SO when Ryu does "Haduken" for example, it'd be "down, forward + 1 (light punch)" rather than "quarter circle forward + 1 (light punch)".

In reality it is down, forward + punch. If you play any of the arcade SFII games with a keyboard, it's down, forward, punch. Shoryuken is the same motion as MK1's spine rip fatality.

For projectiles I would do this:

Only times the projectiles would cancel each other out is if it's an SF character VS an Sf character.

Last edited: