If Mk were to have another "VS" series what games would you want them to go against? What would your idea be like?
Mortal Kombat vs Tekken
* Gameplay would be similar to the MK and Injustice series especially with button layouts but a lot faster (such as characters being able to jump up in the air as fast as King of Fighters characters).
* The run mechanic is holding "forward" while holding the "stance switch" button. It drains the defensive meter.
* There would be a 3 level offensive meter and 3 level defensive meter (similar to MK11). ALL CHARACTERS will have fatalities, brutalities (like in MKX and MK11), super moves (which use 2 offensive or 2 defensive meters depending on what type of move it is), super x-ray attacks (which uses all 3 levels of offensive meter and are based on breaking bones), crushing blows (like in MK11), and fatal blows (which are activated when health is low, are slightly more damaging that than X-Ray attacks, are almost as brutal as fatalities, and do cause DAMAGE OVER TIME by making the opponent bleed as their health deteriorates).
* Fatal blows can be done only once in a battle. While X-Ray moves can be done as long as the offensive meter is 100% full.
* Story would be about time travel for both games.
* The final boss character of this game would be Kronika and she'd be summoning boss characters that would not make it in the roster of both MK and Tekken (Kazumi Mishima/Devil Kazumi, Jinpachi, Azazel, Jun Kazama/Unknown, Onaga, Shinnok/Corrupted Shinnok, Cetrion, and Blaze). She summons characters as super moves that take away 2 offensive bars while she heals herself. However, she can only summon characters ONCE EVERY ROUND. The characters she summons would have slightly lower health than hers. Some of the characters can use 2 defensive bars as super moves to turn into their stronger selves (Kazumi to Devil Kazumi; Jun Kazama to Unknown; Jinpachi to his devil form, Shinnok to Corrupted Shinnok; Cetrion in her primary MK11 outfit to her darker outfit of the MK11 story as her damage increases, her speed increases, and her fire attacks can cause damage over time; and normal sized Blaze to his larger size from MKA).
Mortal Kombat Roster:
* Scorpion (Can morph into Inferno Scorpion as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters but can only be used once in every battle.)
* Raiden (Can morph into Dark Raiden as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters but can only be used once in every battle.)
* Johnny Cage
* Liu Kang (Can morph into Fire God Liu Kang as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters but can only be used once in every battle.)
* Erron Black
* Shang Tsung (Can morph into other characters who as part as most of his moves who will not make it into the roster including D'Vorah, Sheeva, Kintaro, Tremor, Smoke, Ermac, Ferra, Torr, Hsu Hao, and Rain. Also can morph into some Tekken characters that will not make it in the roster including Armor King, Kunimitsu, Leroy Smith, Wang Jinrei, Angel, Forest Law, Eliza, Beak, Bruce Irvin, Christie Monteiro, Claudio, Zafina, Michelle Chang, Anna Williams, and a few others. Most of the Tekken characters he morphs into are used in his combo strings as optional moves in his loadouts. Unlockable.)
* Triborg (Since all other cyborgs die in this game's story. He uses their moves. Hydro is included in his move list. Unlockable.)
* Geras (Unlockable)
* Shao Kahn (Unlockable.)
* Quan Chi (DLC)
* Kung Lao (DLC)
* Noob Saibot (DLC)
* Cassie Cage (DLC)
* Kotal Kahn (DLC)
* Jade (DLC)
* Kronika (Final Boss. DLC.)
* More MK characters can also be DLC.
* Jin Kazama (Can morph into Devil Jin as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters. Can only be used once in every battle.)
* Nina Williams (Can use a Katana as a weapon along with dual sub-machine pistols and a combat knife.)
* Ling Xiaoyu
* Paul Phoenix
* Lei Wulong
* Bryan Fury
* Eddy Gordo
* Julia Chang
* Craig Murduk
* Steve Fox
* Josie Rizal (Uses Kali Sticks as her weapons since it's a traditional Filipino weapon.)
* Asuka Kazama
* Marshall Law
* Jack (A more unique version of him in this game. Unlockable.)
* Heihachi (Unlockable)
* Kazuya Mishima (Can morph into Devil Jin as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters. Can only be used once in every battle. Unlockable.)
* Ogre (Can morph into True Ogre as a super move that can cause 2 defensive meters but can only be used once in every battle. Unlockable.)
* Leo (DLC)
* Miguel Rojo (DLC)
* Katarina Alves (DLC)
* Sergei Dragunov (DLC)
* Feng Wei (DLC)
* Lee Chaolan (DLC)
* Shaheen (DLC)
* Alisa Bosconovich (DLC)
* More Tekken characters can also be DLC.
[Some other Tekken characters have additional weapons with them to use as projectiles and to cause more damage to enemies.]
* Poison Ivy (Injustice)
* Darkseid (Injustice)
* Ivy (Soul Calibur)
* Nightmare (Soul Calibur)