MK 12 konfirmed?

It's obvious that more MK and Injustice games are going to be made. This is more like preparing the engine for the new hardware. I'm going to laugh my head off so hard if they're still going to use Unreal Engine 3...

They should make Takada, Kung Jin, Cassie Cage, Jacqui Briggs, Fire God Lui Kang, Kitana Kahn, Jane, Kotal Kahn, Baraka, Kung Lao, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Cyrax, and Sektor the protecters of Earthrealm and the Netherrealm from Onaga. They should make Onaga getting revived by Shang Tsung and Noob Saibot. This would be Mortal Kombat 12

They should make Takada, Kung Jin, Cassie Cage, Jacqui Briggs, Fire God Lui Kang, Kitana Kahn, Jane, Kotal Kahn, Baraka, Kung Lao, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Cyrax, and Sektor the protecters of Earthrealm and the Netherrealm from Onaga. They should make Onaga getting revived by Shang Tsung and Noob Saibot. This would be Mortal Kombat 12
By Jane you mean Jade right? If so, good!
Add in Cetrion and Fujin then it’s perfect!

The reason I said Baraka in my earlier post is because he was changed because he was just a slave to Shao Kahn. He relized that he can do better.