Is Mileena being prepared for Injustice 3 DLC?

It's seems like NRS tries to make Mileena fans hungry on purpose and since Injustice 3 will be released sooner or later, will they dare to make such a dick move and fill MK slot of I3 with her? This idea has struck me recently and and I'm sure they've been planning it all along.

What do you think guys?

I doubt NRS care enough to think ''Lets piss off mileena fans and make her Injustice 3 DLC that'll show em!"

I think all MK characters who were in MK vs DCU will be prioritized first as DLC for Injustice 3 because of intro dialogues where MK characters would remind some DC characters what happened in MK vs DCU. I don't think Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung will be DLC guests in Injustice since they were already DLC for previous NRS games because NRS does not want to repeat their DLC characters.

Nah, with Injustice 3 the chances seem more likely (imo) that Liu Kang, Kitana and / or Kung Lao With be the MK guests in that game, given the ending of MK11 and Aftermath.

I wish that they’d cut down on the number of guests, but unfortunately that ain’t happening.

Nah, with Injustice 3 the chances seem more likely (imo) that Liu Kang, Kitana and / or Kung Lao With be the MK guests in that game, given the ending of MK11 and Aftermath.

I wish that they’d cut down on the number of guests, but unfortunately that ain’t happening.

Kitana should have the moves and weapons of Jade and Mileena in IJ3.

The more that I think about it, the more that I think that Liu Kang and Kung Lao are more likely as Injustice guests over other MK characters.

The top 5 most popular MK characters seem to be Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang and Kung Lao... and I'm going not only by the amount of in-game appearances but also other non-fighting MK games and merchandising stuff.
Sub-Zero had his own Mythologies game.
Scorpion has his own solo movie.
Liu Kang and Kung Lao had their own action-adventure game.
Scorpion and Sub-Zero are unlock-able playing characters in Shaolin Monks after beating the game once each with Liu Kang and Kung Lao.
The only 4 klassic characters to have their own klassic Pop figures are Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden and Liu Kang.
In one of MK11's ending Liu Kang chooses Kung Lao to be part of the Elder god council.
In Liu's Aftermath ending the Great Kung Lao is chosen.

Dunno, maybe I'm over-thinking it, but I think Liu Kang and Kung Lao have the best chances as DLC for the next Injustice.

The more that I think about it, the more that I think that Liu Kang and Kung Lao are more likely as Injustice guests over other MK characters.

The top 5 most popular MK characters seem to be Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang and Kung Lao... and I'm going not only by the amount of in-game appearances but also other non-fighting MK games and merchandising stuff.
Sub-Zero had his own Mythologies game.
Scorpion has his own solo movie.
Liu Kang and Kung Lao had their own action-adventure game.
Scorpion and Sub-Zero are unlock-able playing characters in Shaolin Monks after beating the game once each with Liu Kang and Kung Lao.
The only 4 klassic characters to have their own klassic Pop figures are Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden and Liu Kang.
In one of MK11's ending Liu Kang chooses Kung Lao to be part of the Elder god council.
In Liu's Aftermath ending the Great Kung Lao is chosen.

Dunno, maybe I'm over-thinking it, but I think Liu Kang and Kung Lao have the best chances as DLC for the next Injustice.
I agree, Liu Kang and Kung Lao will look great as DLC characters for the next Injustice Game.