Injustice: Gods Among Us (Arcade Card Game)

Nasty_Freak

Has anyone played this before. It's pretty fun. I played mine in Round 1 Hayward CA. It's also in Round 1 San Jose CA and in Dave and Busters too.

Unfortunately, you have to put in more credits every battle in one arcade ladder (unlike other fighting games where we can use 1 credit in an entire arcade battle up to the final boss if we don't lose a battle). So it's better of with 2 players going against each other.

For starters, you can either "buy" a random card for 1 credit (must put in another credit to fight) or you can just press "start" to play as random bronze tier characters. Once the player wins a battle, a random card will be given to you. Then you can use those cards in battles.

I got my first 2 cards today [Lex Luther and Darkseid]. I should've just gone with the random bronze cards first since I probably would have gotten 3 cards today. Anyhow, I hope my next card will be either Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Killer Frost, Batgirl, Hawkgirl, Zatanna, Scorpion, or Ares. Nonetheless, I'll find out who I will get and I'm definitely keeping the cards since they are worth the collection and worth sharing with my family and friends. ;)

It reminds of the old school fighters, so it would be interesting to try it out. When I was a child, I played a lot of different games of this kind, and I would like to try them again, to remember that feeling. Now I am working with high quality graphics, designing different characters for games, so it could be also an additional source of inspiration. My main source of inspiration is https://partnersinfire.com/passion-fire-2/art/drawing-ideas/, I can always find something new and original there, which will give me a boost of inspiration.

Last edited:
I remember seeing this game the one time I checked out a Dave and Busters in the mall. It just looks like injustice 1 striped down to a mobile game IMO. Reminds me of those ios android games that pre release to hype up the next NRS title. I was never a fan because certain skins or outfits from MKX (Mileena's classic outfit for example ) would be locked behind these games. I have nothing against people who enjoy these types of games but locking content out of the main game just to force people to grind in these games is dumb. IMO obviously.

Last edited:
This card game is in Series 3 now so that means we cannot use Series 2. All my series 2 cards that I have are being used as book marks for my novels.