Mortal Kombat roleplay

tarkatanbloodline

Just wondering: does anyone know where I can do some written Mortal Kombat roleplay? The name game has me really wanting to explore my creativity with the character stories. I used to do a lot of RP with folks back in the day on AOL but since it shut down, I haven't had anywhere to do my writing. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks, gang!

Not really. Just make one and see if people are interested. I don't mind joining in.

Thanks for the suggestion but I wouldn't even know where to begin. Is Live Journal still a thing?

Side note: Glad to know you're interested, though! I'll look more into it and shoot you a message if I go through with it.

Thanks for the suggestion but I wouldn't even know where to begin. Is Live Journal still a thing?

Side note: Glad to know you're interested, though! I'll look more into it and shoot you a message if I go through with it.

I can't really say. They did it once about 7 years ago on the Kamidogu forums in tournament format, but no one ever followed up on it after my MC finished fighting against someone else's MC. It was interesting though.

I can't really say. They did it once about 7 years ago on the Kamidogu forums in tournament format, but no one ever followed up on it after my MC finished fighting against someone else's MC. It was interesting though.

Makes me wish they didn't kill off AOL, man, seriously.

I have heard about Discord, though. Do people actually RP on there?