Skins in the Krypt

Wait, so is that the one below the individual character summoned Towers (to the far left, bottom of the screen)?
Sorry, but I'm not near my console at the moment.

No it's the one directly below the kharacter tower. You have to unlock Brutal difficulty on them and then finish brutal difficulty for the gear. This sucks cause its hard to beat on Brutal if you normally don't play that kharacter.

No it's the one directly below the kharacter tower. You have to unlock Brutal difficulty on them and then finish brutal difficulty for the gear. This sucks cause its hard to beat on Brutal if you normally don't play that kharacter.
[MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION]
The one underneath the character tower, as he said. Directly below it but above the fartherest left corner tower.

I'm betting unmasked Sub-Zero will be a reward there one of these weeks. Some gear is only collected there every three days. Sometimes it's a co-op tag which is very neat. Other times it's just single player tag towers.

UPDATE: I have just unlocked a new skin for Baraka.

A tower popped up right as my girl and I were getting ready for bed. It was called Something Different. When I completed it, I unlocked Baraka's Marked with Blood skin. So far, I have 34 out of 60 skins for him. I've yet to get any of the ones I want, though, and haven't really been having any luck in the Krypt.

I wanted to ask you guys something: how fruitful have your 100,000 donations to the Shrine been? I constantly get skins for Kano, Geras, Kotal Kahn, and Erron Black. It's literally like the thing gives me skins for characters the game KNOWS I don't play as. Super frustrating, lol

I wanted to ask you guys something: how fruitful have your 100,000 donations to the Shrine been? I constantly get skins for Kano, Geras, Kotal Kahn, and Erron Black. It's literally like the thing gives me skins for characters the game KNOWS I don't play as. Super frustrating, lol

My luck has been about the same as you, but I’ve also been doing all of the character Towers to Stage 5 (currently on 12 out of 25 characters), so I figure that between the Character Towers and donating to the Shrine every so often the costumes will have to reach 60/60 at some point or another.

My luck has been about the same as you, but I’ve also been doing all of the character Towers to Stage 5 (currently on 12 out of 25 characters), so I figure that between the Character Towers and donating to the Shrine every so often the costumes will have to reach 60/60 at some point or another.

Yeah, the only character-specific towers I've completed were for Baraka. I'll start on Frost tonight, though. I love her Power Ranger-esque gear, haha.

You probaly already know this...Skins are assigned to certain pools. So you will also need to get alot of them by so far never been active towers of time... Which sucks. You can't get those skins from the shrine for example

Just got the Baraka White Stalker skin. It was in one of Kronika's Time Vaults. I got really lucky because I've been getting a bunch of garbage from them lately since I've been checking every 30 minutes for them. Still no Beast of the Tundra skin (or any of the others) for Baraka, though, which is frustrating.

How are you guys fairing with finding the skins you want?

I still can't find Kabal's Klassic Mask. It's the only one I need from him from the Krypt. I've heard people say it's in The Shrine but all I get is augments for 75K since update 1.05. It's frustrating spending hours of work only to get useless augments.

I wish I at least had an idea of the algorithm here.

Hey, dude. Quick update for you: I just unlocked the Klassic Kabal Redux mask. It was a reward in AI combat. Hope you can get yours soon!

UPDATE: I have just unlocked a new skin for Baraka.

A tower popped up right as my girl and I were getting ready for bed. It was called Something Different. When I completed it, I unlocked Baraka's Marked with Blood skin. So far, I have 34 out of 60 skins for him. I've yet to get any of the ones I want, though, and haven't really been having any luck in the Krypt.

My luck has been the same as well. I really get the feeling that The Shrine is rigged that way. Being the opposite of Injustice 2 approach.

I'm currently frustrated with the 75k grind for gear. It doesn't give me gear anymore. Just augments and I know there's still gear left in there.

It is 7/12/2019 here in Australia and I'm happy to announce that I have FINALLY unlocked the Champion of Tarkata skin for Baraka!

Question for anyone reading this: how do you take pictures in Photo Mode? I press R3 but what do I do afterwards?

It is 7/12/2019 here in Australia and I'm happy to announce that I have FINALLY unlocked the Champion of Tarkata skin for Baraka!

Question for anyone reading this: how do you take pictures in Photo Mode? I press R3 but what do I do afterwards?

Use the share button and select "screen shot".

That's the only way I know how.

Ah, that's all? I have been doing that but thought there was another method. Any way to increase the quality? I see folks on Instagram doing this and their pictures are much higher quality than what I am getting.

Well I'm late to this party, but I just got MK11 last week and have been trying to find unzombified skins of Liu Kang and such.

Turns out the Krypt is randomized this time around? Loot Crate culture strikes again, ugh.
MK9 had it right. With how expansive this one is, it'd be fun finding our way through every corner and digging for what we really want. For it to be such a large map just based on luck? That really keeps me from wanting to explore it much.

Plus, I saw a video that stated the specific Young Justice skin I'm after is only available during Krypt Events, but meanwhile I can't even find a calendar of when such events go down.

"Limited Time Only" DLC drives. Me. Insane.
Their longtime fans tend to have lives.