Would you buy MK12 with Scorpion, Sub-Zero and all 3D era characters?

mattteo

1. Scorpion

2. Sub-Zero (Bi-Han)

3. Rain (cause he has been the only one screwed by the new games' main rosters and he can't even be DLC anymore for MK11)

4. Fujin (takes on Protector mantle from Raiden)

5. Reiko

6. Tanya

7. Quan Chi

8. Shinnok

9. Cyber Jarek

10. Kenshi

11. Li Mei

12. Bo'Rai Cho

13. Drahmin

14. Moloch

15. Frost

16. Hsu Hao

17. Mavado

18. Havik

19. Hotaru

20. Dairou

21. Darrius

22. Kira

23. Kobra

24. Ashrah

25. Nitara

26. Daegon

27. Taven

28. Sareena

29. new (Enenra)

30. new

31. new

32. Pre-order: The Dragon King Onaga

I would prefer a MK game that is set in future with all known Earthrealm warriors gone. We could have Scorpion, a new Sub-Zero and Raiden. Some immortal 3D era characters like Shinnok and Fujin and all new characters. This would make it possible to kill off human fighters without causing troubles with fans since the game would be set 100 years from the last one.

1. Scorpion

2. Sub-Zero (Bi-Han)

3. Rain (cause he has been the only one screwed by the new games' main rosters and he can't even be DLC anymore for MK11)

4. Fujin (takes on Protector mantle from Raiden)

5. Reiko

6. Tanya

7. Quan Chi

8. Shinnok

9. Cyber Jarek

10. Kenshi

11. Li Mei

12. Bo'Rai Cho

13. Drahmin

14. Moloch

15. Frost

16. Hsu Hao

17. Mavado

18. Havik

19. Hotaru

20. Dairou

21. Darrius

22. Kira

23. Kobra

24. Ashrah

25. Nitara

26. Daegon

27. Taven

28. Sareena

29. new (Enenra)

30. new

31. new

32. Pre-order: The Dragon King Onaga

Yes because of Tanya, Li Mei, Nitara, and Sareena.

New Character 1: A female dominatrix that loves to penetrate male victim's in both orifices. She is like a more perverted version of Jade. (Final Boss)

New Character 2: A submissive male character who gets more powered up when he gets hit. (Sub-Boss)

LOL

;)

I was willing to buy MKX back when someone falsified the Wikipedia page saying the roster would be Scorpion, Subzero, and the other 24 being new characters. So of course.

From the leaked roster, if you could replace SF Jacqui, SF Cassie, SF Sonya, Kano and Frost with Noob Saibot, Fujin, Havik, Rain/ Reiko and Taven. Would you make the deal??

I think Taven would make a much better protagonist than Cassie.

From the leaked roster, if you could replace SF Jacqui, SF Cassie, SF Sonya, Kano and Frost with Noob Saibot, Fujin, Havik, Rain/ Reiko and Taven. Would you make the deal??

I think Taven would make a much better protagonist than Cassie.

Honestly, Li Mei and Sareena should've been the main female protagonists instead of Cassie and Jacqui.

Honestly, Li Mei and Sareena should've been the main female protagonists instead of Cassie and Jacqui.

I've mentioned this before but NRS and WB knows who the fans want to be playable in mk11. Unfortunately the FGC decided that it's ok to pay for characters like triborg, Bo rai cho, and Tanya. Look at Tekken 7's BS with Lei wulong! That character should have been there day one but nope he's dlc.
It's dangling the carriot while cracking the whip.There will always be characters missing in every game NRS makes and of course people blow up Ed's twitter about it. I'm not saying it's right but it is where the industry is right now.

I've mentioned this before but NRS and WB knows who the fans want to be playable in mk11. Unfortunately the FGC decided that it's ok to pay for characters like triborg, Bo rai cho, and Tanya. Look at Tekken 7's BS with Lei wulong! That character should have been there day one but nope he's dlc.
It's dangling the carriot while cracking the whip.There will always be characters missing in every game NRS makes and of course people blow up Ed's twitter about it. I'm not saying it's right but it is where the industry is right now.

Yup unfortunately. Btw, in MKX, it should've been Kai or Fujin instead of Bo Rai Cho! Who the heck wanted Bo Rai Cho anyways?

I would definitely buy it. A lot of people wouldn't but a lot of these characters have redeeming qualities already and cool appearances. Also, there would be a chance to explore the other realms that were only included in Deception.

Then, in MK13 (I know we're reaching far in to the future) whatever 3D era characters that become hits could be included in a game with the missed classic/favorite characters. That would make a very nice roster in my opinion.

This would be great since three games in a row of a large group of main stays.

Could I make an MK13 roster? Lol

I will buy MK12, i don't care who is in or not..

This pretty much sums it up for me! ;)

Here another roster idea...

1. Scorpion

2. Sub-Zero

3. Kai

4. Fujin

5. Quan Chi

6. Shinnok

7. Tanya *

8. Sareena *

9. Reiko

10. Mokap

11. Li Mei *

12. Bo'Rai Cho

13. Drahmin

14. Moloch

15. Frost

16. Hsu Hao

17. Mavado

18. Havik

19. Hotaru

20. Dairou

21. Darrius

22. Kira *

23. Kobra

24. Ashrah

25. Nitara *

26. Daegon

27. Taven

28. Jarek

29. Shujinko

30. Meat

31. Blaze (Final Boss) (Unlockable)

DLC:

32. Pre-Order Bonus: Onaga

* = Characters that I would most likely main.

Last edited:
YES...
just cuz, im borring to see the same characters over and over again...

"This mk"
could feel fresh like street fighter 3rd strike.

Nice designs. Don't really feel Hotaru with the painted face as a cannibal, I see him more like an honoursble Roman. Darrius has a bit too much Morpheus from Matrix posture. Kobra...I'll never like him cause he's generic human thug.

But I love what you did with the others: Kai, Drahmin, Dairou, Fujin, Ashrah, Kira.

thanks. well, hotaru is more like a guard mask.
something like RIDDICK mask
8632808_1.jpg

and darrius, i was looking for something more terrorist/ armed. scarf, and brown colors.
el-juego-ya-esta-disponible_88_0_1085_675.jpg

Oooohhh, I love that Chronicles of Riddick movie. One of the best sci-fi movies in history.

Was really ahead of its time and got unjust reviews from people who didn't really understand it. Kind of like the Star Wars prequels or the MK 3D era. But whenever I watch any of those again, they have stood the test of time amazingly and are finally starting to get the appreciation the deserved.

Loved the Lord Marshall in Riddick. And Vaako, you know, kind of looked like Reiko a lot :D

No I wouldnt buy. Id rather have the original trilogy characters and a few new ones and revamped ones each game.

I would like a game that included all charaters from MK9, MKX and MK11 without guests of course

Bi Han is there, but as Sub-Zero.

Do you like Noob for Bi Han or just for his powers?

Guess Noob could get a spot too, considering he'd be an alternate of Bi Han.