Thread: Jade the Green Goddess

BANALITY
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Jade the Green Goddess

Let's talk about Jade in this topic, about her possibilities to be in the game, about the possibilities she can have, about her storylines, about her looks.

I hope Jade works with Khronika and they will revive that strange, mysterious ending from MK9 again, the woman in her ending should be Khronika.

I kinda hope Jade and Kabal both work for Khronika, both are saved/recruited by Khronika, that would actually be a cool team! Maybe add Noob Saibot and Havik in that same team as well.

An evil Jade would be cool for some time, of course, she will become good again, and help to defeat her former mistress.

At any point, I think Jade's inclusion is a very big possibility, I would be surprised if she isn't in the main roster, if she isn't she will be DLC at least.

What do you hope for Jade?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhizodus For This Useful Post:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Re: Jade the Green Goddess

A good start would be not to make her 0.5/9.5 vs Kenshi. Hey, let's build a move that ignores projectiles. But then create a move for Kenshi that's a projectile...But isn't counted as such.

The Ex Glow shouldn't take so much damage, think it was like 2x or something. Expecting full shenanigans with the razor rangs. I also don't want her to be focused 100% on her Bo. MK9 had a nice balance between limbs, razors and bo. Overall I liked her animations/fighting style. MK9 VA is a must.

Matches like this were so much fun:

The combo at 2:53 was so good. Short and simple. 5:59 Ex Glow to 34%. Pressure @ 6:13. So good, god damn it.

I do not want any sort of possession. It's just lame writing and shows that the character in question is so shitty, that its only redeeming point is to allow another character to control it. I'm more interested in why she didn't appear in MKX at all.

MKD / MK9 levels of sexy. Face should at least resemble her MK9 version. Hopefully they don't give her the staple MK11 square face with a jaw that could chew diamonds. Or chew jade...
    Last edited by Xenon; 01-24-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BANALITY
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Who was talking about possession? I want Jade and Kabal to freely choose the side of their "savior".

Maybe Khronika showed Jade and Kabal something from the future, in which Jade and kabal both see profit or something else.

If Jade is just a good-alignment character again, then she probably is boring again... Either she is neutral or a bit evil, and no jobber of course.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I was referring to her MK9 ending.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PSN
    mkawesome14
    Steam
    MKLegacyx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If her and Kabal end up working for Kronika, I wouldn't say that means they would become evil, considering it seems as though Kronika would give a similiar sales pitch to the young good guy versions of Liu Kang and Kung Lao on why the new timeline has to be destroyed. So I imagine she would present a reasoning that would make her look like she was on a more noble quest, which could give those with good alignments reason to work with her. I suppose she might say something to Liu and Kung that rubbed them the wrong way to point that they refused. Though yes if she does come back I hope they do explain her absence as a revenant despite appearing as one in 9.
    Long Live Mortal Kombat!!!

Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhizodus View Post
    Let's talk about Jade in this topic, about her possibilities to be in the game, about the possibilities she can have, about her storylines, about her looks.

I hope Jade works with Khronika and they will revive that strange, mysterious ending from MK9 again, the woman in her ending should be Khronika.

I kinda hope Jade and Kabal both work for Khronika, both are saved/recruited by Khronika, that would actually be a cool team! Maybe add Noob Saibot and Havik in that same team as well.

An evil Jade would be cool for some time, of course, she will become good again, and help to defeat her former mistress.

At any point, I think Jade's inclusion is a very big possibility, I would be surprised if she isn't in the main roster, if she isn't she will be DLC at least.

What do you hope for Jade?
    YAS!

She definitely needs to be in!!!

Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Well, I'm glad she's finally in!!!

I believe there are several low blows at her disposal. I hope the second fatality will be my "wow" factor.

Thread Information