Best Version Of Scorpion

I'll go with his MKDA costume. Don't get me wrong, I liked his Deception one, but, the "eyebrows" they put on his hood just kind of ruined it for me.

:(

Best costume or best version? Eh, I guess either way I'd have to go with his UMK3/MKT form. I just really like the way he played in those games, he was fluid as hell. Too bad his fatalities were pretty weak.

I think all of them are good, but the one i like the best is probably say MKII Scorpion. MKII is also my favorite version of most of the other ninjas Sub-Zero,Reptile and Smoke

Mortal Kombat One had the best Scorpion, for had it not been for him we'd not had Sub-Zero, Reptile, or Emrac. He spawned them all since they used the same characters just changed the colors. Besides, how many other characters took their mask off and blew fire out of their mouth and caused a pile of bones to be the result? Not many.

For the record, subzero could have spawned scorpion and the other ninjas, so prove me wrong if you can! Besides that he looks the best when he rips off his mask.

New to the forum but I am a big Scoprion fan. My favorite look so far is the MKDA look with the alt suit right after. Both versions from Deception are awesome as well.