First 3 Mortal Kombat games KONFIRMED for Arcade1Up line.

A little bit past the 25th Anniversary (26th), but September seems like an appropriate release month for it.

Well that's pretty cool for people that have the room for those cabinets. I guess it's better than nothing considering how WB gives zero phucks about releasing proper arcade ports.

Well that's pretty cool for people that have the room for those cabinets. I guess it's better than nothing considering how WB gives zero phucks about releasing proper arcade ports.
AtGames is worse. On top of the piece of shit Genesis rom boxes they keep churning out (I can attest to this because I bought one of these on a Black Friday sale), they literally committed False Advertising with the Namco Bandai Flashback (they sent the YouTube channel John Hanc*ck a review copy that had the arcade roms, but put the NES roms on the retail version while keeping the ARCADE screenshots on the box art, which got exposed by Madlittlepixel).

I'm not hearing good things about Arcade1Up's customer service though, so that might be something to keep an eye on.

As for room for these things, that shouldn't be a problem. The dimensions for these cabs are 45.8” x 22.75” x 19”. Furthermore, they weigh about 60 lbs., so you definitely won't need a dolly to move these things. However, due to the smaller height, I suggest having something to stand it up on if you want to play this standing up, but Arcade1Up does sell risers for these separately (I could probably build a wooden box for it myself though).

Edit: Eat shit and die, profanity censor! I can't even spell a person's name right because of you!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Expected release is September of 2019. If the current line of cabs are any indication, the expected MSRP would be $299.

The only question is, will the MK3 on this be vanilla MK3 or UMK3? Whatever MK3 we get, I certainly hope this won't be another MKAK debacle.

It's UMK3, you can see it on the front of the machine.

I'm extremely excited for this. So glad they went with MKII's art for the side's too. Gonna put this right next to my MK shrine :hail:

I was strongly tempted to pick up a Galaga Arcade1Up this Black Friday, but I thought better of it. MK1-3 though? I may not be able to resist this one (cue eye roll from the wife).

I wouldn't worry too much about the quality of the port. I think I read somewhere that the Arcade1Up machines use the MAME roms, just hacked with the updated copyright info on the title screens.

I was strongly tempted to pick up a Galaga Arcade1Up this Black Friday, but I thought better of it. MK1-3 though? I may not be able to resist this one (cue eye roll from the wife).

I wouldn't worry too much about the quality of the port. I think I read somewhere that the Arcade1Up machines use the MAME roms, just hacked with the updated copyright info on the title screens.
I thought about getting the Street Fighter one, but found it pointless when I already have Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on PS4. As for the Galaga and Pac-Man ones, screw that. For the price AtGames is charging, I either want those two games together or not at all (and NOT on a product made by AtGames, for reasons I discussed earlier). I'm not shelling out $600 to get those two separately, plus I already have Pac-Man and Galaga on my PS4 (for just barely over 1% of the price) and on my NES Classic (for 10% of the cost).

I thought about getting the Street Fighter one, but found it pointless when I already have Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on PS4. As for the Galaga and Pac-Man ones, screw that. For the price AtGames is charging, I either want those two games together or not at all (and NOT on a product made by AtGames, for reasons I discussed earlier). I'm not shelling out $600 to get those two separately, plus I already have Pac-Man and Galaga on my PS4 (for just barely over 1% of the price) and on my NES Classic (for 10% of the cost).

Arcade1up isn't made by AtGames dude.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Arcade1up isn't made by AtGames dude.

Well, I never said that it was specifically, but at least that's one good thing about Arcade1Up. I was specifically referring to the falsely advertised AtGames Namco Bandai Flashback when bringing up Pac-Man and Galaga.

Last edited:
Well, I never said that specifically, but at least that's one good thing about Arcade1Up. I was specifically referring to the falsely advertised AtGames Namco Bandai Flashback when bringing up Pac-Man and Galaga.

You kind of did... re- read your post.

I do agree with you on AtGames though. Their products are pretty sketchy, and advertising the arcade ROMs and giving you NES ROMs is definitely BS. The only product I have of theirs is the Atari Flashback Portable 2. I like it because it's a handheld for my Atari games, and you can add ROMs via SD card.

You kind of did... re- read your post.

I do agree with you on AtGames though. Their products are pretty sketchy, and advertising the arcade ROMs and giving you NES ROMs is definitely BS. The only product I have of theirs is the Atari Flashback Portable 2. I like it because it's a handheld for my Atari games, and you can add ROMs via SD card.

What I was really saying was, I prefer to have Pac-Man and Galaga together so long as it's NOT made by AtGames. I was also saying I wasn't going to pay $600 just to get both games, since Arcade1Up has both separately at $300 a piece.

As for my Genesis rom box, I'm considering pulling a Glenn Fricker and smashing that piece of dog shit with a hammer on video, now that I have a compilation of Genesis games on my PS4 that's much better (and has more or less the same games as well).

Additionally, one of the new ones has Final Fight. I'd like to have seen that bundled with the Street Fighter one, because Final Fight is so intertwined with Street Fighter that it eventually became a de-facto spinoff of it (Final Fight's working title in development was Street Fighter 89, many characters from Final Fight have been appearing in Street Fighter since 1995, and the inclusion of those characters have led to Final Fight's plot bleeding into Street Fighter's plot).

Last edited: