Mortal Kombat 11 Klassic Fatalities

Scorpion´s toasy returned as a brutality(i couldn´t be more satisfied).
And Sub-zero´s spine rip is part of that ice clone impalement fatality he has.

Why would you EVER bring back those horrid, boring button mash bores anyway? The old Brutalities are just that, old and forgotten by all but the nostalgica horrors.
Having to get the exact 11 input button combination right is contrary to any definition of "button mashing". In fact, to this day, I only remember one MKT Brutality by heart, and that is Kitana's.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I think they are utterly boring, I always hated them with the supreme -demonstration, which also showed all the brutalities which looked all the same.

AND, I think the new brutalities are one of the best features in the games, I was really happy to see them back . (together with the intro conversations)

It was so generic actually.

I'd rather have Brutalities from MKSM!

It might be a bit of a stretch but I'd love to see Scorpion's MK4 animality to return. To my knowledge, animalities haven't been confirmed yet but I'd be overjoyed if this happened.

If not, I'd love to see Kabal's Soul Scream fatality from MK3 return.

Since I'm not really that impressed with Jade's MK11 fatality, I hope her "Stomach Shake" fatality from UMK3 and MKT returns!!!

It's probably not considered a "Klassic" fatality, but I'd like for Johnny Cage to have his split punch fatality from Shaolin Monks.

It's probably not considered a "Klassic" fatality, but I'd like for Johnny Cage to have his split punch fatality from Shaolin Monks.

YES!!! :)

Besides Kitana's Kiss of Death and Jade's Belly Shake fatalities, I'd also want the following...

Kung Lao: Buzzsaw Fatality (MKSM)

Sonya Blade: Purple Haze Fatality (MK3)

Sub Zero: Leg Freeze Fatality (MKD)

Jax: MKDA Fatality

Frost: MKDA Fatality

Kano: MKDA Fatality

Raiden: God Uppercut Fatality (MK2)

Noob Saibot: Any of his MKT fatalities.

Shang Tsung: Soul Steal (MK2 or MKT)

Kabal: Any of his MKD fatalities.

Scorpion: Spear Slice Fatality (MK2)

Ehm.. actually there are many classic fatalities. I saw MK1 and MK3 fatality for Liu Kang, MK1 Fatality for Sonya, MK2 fatality for Kitana and some MK3 fatalities for Kano and Kabal. Oh, and Jax has his classic MK2 fatalities. So there is fan service :)

I now have to wonder if they'll even implement classic fatalities because several of the characters already have them as a brutality. IE Scorpion's Toasty, Kitana's Kiss Of Death, Jax's head clap, Kabal's scream etc.

I now have to wonder if they'll even implement classic fatalities because several of the characters already have them as a brutality. IE Scorpion's Toasty, Kitana's Kiss Of Death, Jax's head clap, Kabal's scream etc.

I'm so glad these are confirmed! :)

There were 10 Klassic Fatalities in MKX that were coined as "Brutalities" in MKX (3 out of those which Sonya and Sub-Zero had), and yet those 2 along with 6 other characters still got klassic Fatalities via the Fatality packs.

Sub-Zero's throw Brutality in MK11 is also the MKII Kombat Tombs stage Fatality, so that's another klassic Fatality that got rebranded as a "Brutality" in MK11.

Side note:
In general, stuff like this is why people can really miss me with that shit whenever someone says that MKX and MK11 doesn't have enough klassic stuff in it. They can really GTFOH with that nonsense.
MK11, ESPECIALLY, is about a 90% callback to the Trilogy era / 90s / MK1 movie between the costumes, Brutalities and the Krypt (including Easter eggs).