Mortal Kombat 11 Klassic Fatalities

Nasty_Freak

Which klassic fatalities would you guys like to return?

Jade:

Tanya:

Kitana:
Kiss of Death

Liu Kang:
Dragon Morph

Scorpion:
Toasty

Sub-Zero:
Spine Rip

Raiden:
Electrocution fatality from MK2.

Kung Lao:
Hat Slice

Li Mei:
MKDA Fatality

Reptile
Tongue Lash Fatality

Yeah, I'm really not fussed about them tbh. They can come up with far more inventive and violent fatalities now.

The only klassic content I ever really care about are old-school skins for the ninjas and Raiden.

Scorpion:
Toasty

Sub-Zero:
Spine Rip

Raiden:
Electrocution fatality from MK2.

Kung Lao:
Hat Slice

Reptile
Tongue Lash Fatality

Sub-Zero, Scorpion and Reptile's: already in MK9 and MKX

Raiden's MKII: in MKX as a Brutality

Kung Lao: in MK9 and MKX

MKX was littered with klassic Fatalities either via the klassic Fatality packs or via Brutalities, and I'd rather see them move on with other Fatalities.

To be honest, like the others after me, I rather see inventive and more gory fatalities. We don't need to see anymore remade klassic ones, as they're already brought in the previous games via Brutalities and DLC. No need for no more nostalgic gore. Time for us to stop looking back (hopefully this time) at our favorites and hopefully we see something truly cringeworthy and satisfying new ones.

I don't think just making it more gory is what makes it a good fatality. Scorpion's MKX fatality had plenty of that, but it was such a lame fatality. Blows a hole, heart falls down and he...slices the face off? IMO they need to find a good balance between the flow, the gore, and even the humor.

Sub-Zero, Scorpion and Reptile's: already in MK9 and MKX

Raiden's MKII: in MKX as a Brutality

Kung Lao: in MK9 and MKX

MKX was littered with klassic Fatalities either via the klassic Fatality packs or via Brutalities, and I'd rather see them move on with other Fatalities.

Well, clearly these klassic Fatalities are popular enough to be spammed. Toasty alone was in 4 straight games.

Although I do question the inclusion of Kitana's Head Chop in MKX when her Kiss is clearly more "Klassic."

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Kiss of Death is probably one of the worst fatalities put in the game. Up there with Quan's neck stretch.

Last edited:
Although I do question the inclusion of Kitana's Head Chop in MKX when her Kiss is clearly more "Klassic."

IMO, it feels lazy that lots of them are recycled again and in via "Brutalities."
Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, Reptile, Mileena, Kung Lao, Sektor, Sonya..... all have a bunch of rehashed finishers, uh I mean, "Brutalities," sorry.
I understand having some klassic finishers in MK9, as that was the reboot game, but not every game needs to be a reboot game.

I'd like to see the classic brutalities return, instead of the mini-fatalities we had in MKX. They could create different animation sets/results/whatever for it.

Personally, I just want Reiko's MK4 Physics defying fatality, Tanya's MK4 physics defying fatality, Rain's UMK3 Uppercut Fatality, Raiden's MK1 Fatality, and Raiden's Exploding uppercut. Otherwise, I don't care too much for them. I just want some secret wacky fatalities in the game, but we might get animalities instead.

Personally, I just want Reiko's MK4 Physics defying fatality, Tanya's MK4 physics defying fatality, Rain's UMK3 Uppercut Fatality, Raiden's MK1 Fatality, and Raiden's Exploding uppercut. Otherwise, I don't care too much for them. I just want some secret wacky fatalities in the game, but we might get animalities instead.

I gave the like for Tanya's fatality that I forgot about. lol

As well as the others I also want them to move on with the fatalities. But I must say that I like the concept of Brutalities in MKX. If they return, this will be the room for that "classic nod". I reckon the Fatalities in MK11 will be sick. I just want characters to use their special abilities inside their Fatalities, e.g. telekinesis for Ermac and Kenshi, freezing for Sub-Zero, fire and spear for Scorpion etc. I do not really like Fatalities that could be performed equally by another fighter.

Mortal Kombat is/was always about lore/mythology 1st, then the fatalities.

Speaking which... will it get this:

80px-ESRB_2013_Adults_Only.svg.png

Mortal Kombat is/was always about lore/mythology 1st, then the fatalities.

Actually, it's Fatalities, Scorpion, and Sub-Zero first, then the lore. A Mortal Kombat game with no Fatalities, Scorpion, and Sub-Zero is not a Mortal Kombat game, even if it does follow the established lore of MK.

I don't recall anyone wanting a game with no fatalities, but I do remember a few tools yelling about making the game less violent. The reason? Realism. :rofl:

I'm curious about the new type of fatalities we get. I don't want repeat fatalities, I want ALL new ones. I can't wait to see the time-based fatalities of the new lady boss, if she is even real.

I really are sick and tired of the Spine-Rip of Sub-Zero, so overdone and boring. Nostalgica can suck my ass in this case.

I also loved the new Brutalities, I hope the old ones NEVER return.
How about an ALL rookie Mortal Kombat roster to go with that, like we almost got with Street Fighter 3? That seems like a wonderful idea just like the "no Klassic Fatalities at all..."

Said no one ever!

How about an ALL rookie Mortal Kombat roster to go with that, like we almost got with Street Fighter 3? That seems like a wonderful idea just like the "no Klassic Fatalities at all..."

Nice straw-man response.
[MENTION=28630]Rhizodus[/MENTION] just said that he doesn't want those 2 klassic fatalities in an MK game, and you're comparing that to SF3.
They didn't say NO Fatalities (which is 1 of your prerequisites for an MK game), just not the same repeated finishers from MK1 which have gotten stale by now.
Don't worry.
Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang and Raiden will all still be there so that you can buy the game, just with some new / original finishers. :)