Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

The grind for fatalities/brutalities/fatal blows has been drastically lessened.

Where some characters needed to perform 100 fatalities to advance, they now need 25, or even 10.

Some people are also commenting that the heads are much easier to obtain now.

Are you talking about the character towers? Because I have to perform 75 fatalities and brutalities in order to complete Shao Kahn's. And I'm only on the second tier! The requirements get worse!

[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] you have a new Ps4 username? Havent seen you on

Yeah, my new name is Star_Wavy. Hit me up, man.

I'm finally understanding Jacqui's gameplan. Push them to the corner and get your bully on. She's definitely not a easy character to play with. Her buttons arent the best, no projectile(KO variation) no teleport. I wish she had a better backdash. Ugh, why must I always pick these kind of characters!?!?! #HipsterStruggle

Last edited:
Regarding DLC leaks...

Spoiler:
@mandead it seems Fujin is the real best dude in all the realms. Drinks with Jax and Bo' Rai Cho, watches Cage's movies and is his biggest fan, was up to confront Dark Raiden if necessary, considers him a brother and a friend and is a very grounded chill god! If canon (elder god I hope so), Fujin survived the encounter with Cetrion/Frost.

[...]

Now, in game, now a few feelings have settled, I think MK11 offers the best versions of:

- Liu Kang. I think I don't need to write much why;

- Shao Kahn. Damn, Shao Kahn is so good. He plays pretty good and he poses in story like he should. You know, years of being an almost indestructible powerhouse defeated him. Being a regular player, having powerful but still quite basic moves and being defeatable did wonders for the character. I know 3D era had that Shao Kahn, but he was so rusty, and living up to MKII/MK3 character made him difficult to be related to;

- Jax, gotta admit this. He's nice to play, even better to watch, and he actually stood nicely. I think it's his character best participation too, despite the fact he's the new Scorpion in terms of BS now lol;

- Scorpion, not entering is spoiler territory, but I think this was the first time in my whole life he actually is worthy of being praised;

- I think Raiden also makes another of his best versions. Every time he takes to another level the acts to save. But I gotta admit that I love the way he looks, much better the way he plays. While MKX he was beast, he's a zoner with very few resources, not like Cetrion who has the same function and, hell, has A LOT of things to choose.

[...]

About AI battle, I just love this mode. Sometimes I just wanna watch a good match. Now have to share one thing.

The diversity of the roster, I'm very ok with it. And it seems that DLC will make me open my wallet this time.

While I'm Liu Kang/Raiden/Shao Kahn (human) player, and I do enjoy them but also Kitana, Johnny, Kano, and some more. AI is always LK, Kitana and Raiden.

Until [MENTION=17726]Noob-Zer013[/MENTION] started challenging me and to defend me from his Noob I used my Noob.

Have to confess I'm one of those that always have Noob on defense/attack. He has no flaws lol

My mains so far as of now...

1. Cetrion (My type of God character except that she should have that dominating attitude similar to Sindel's. If she acts more like Sindel in terms of a dominating personality, she'd be PERFECT! ;) )
2. Jade (Always will be in my top 5 without a question. ;) )
3. Shao Kahn (Very FUN character despite being slow. I love his sadistic ways and I saw a brutality he has that should've belonged to Jade.)
4. Kitana (I'm not happy with her gameplay as much as the previous MK so far because I feel she is very sluggish.)
5. Skarlet (I've played her last in the beta and did not touch her in this game yet. Most likely she'll be higher than Kitana later on this month.)

Kollector is my new character because I like his design and gameplay. I also find the idea of a blackmarket salesmen in Outworld as a fighter to be a cool idea.

MK11 is the first game I sincerely enjoy Kano and Kung Lao. Jacqui is also 10 times better in MK11 than she was in MK10. MK11 ruined Cassie and Kitana's gameplay severely

I do wish the marketing for this movie was the same as MKX. It would be nice if NRS and WB announce the other KP fighters already because I'm sick of the whole "Switch files" leak being debated if they are real or not.

Guys how can i customize my character for ranked? When i customize it only works for everything except ranked

I haven't played ranked yet but I'm sure it's the same as kompetitive mode. Try going to the abilities menu, go to the preset menu, select the kompetitive preset. For there all of your customizations will appear on your kompetitive readout. If that makes sense.

I do wish the marketing for this movie was the same as MKX. It would be nice if NRS and WB announce the other KP fighters already because I'm sick of the whole "Switch files" leak being debated if they are real or not.

Same.
It would be nice to know which characters I'll get, and to get an actual confirmation.