Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

But... won't that kill the old Scorpion? If young Scorpion is dead, then the old one dies as well...

Ah. I get it. Scorpion will be commiting a time based Hara Kiri on himself, for bringing a great shame to his family.

2 different timelines. So when old dies, new one does not die...

But... won't that kill the old Scorpion? If young Scorpion is dead, then the old one dies as well...

Ah. I get it. Scorpion will be commiting a time based Hara Kiri on himself, for bringing a great shame to his family.

Can young scorpion be killed? He's still a spectre, wont he just return to the netherealm.

Guys... I was just joking about Scorpion. I just made a joke response to someone else.

To be honest it ain't even worth discussing how something operates. Lore is a complete and utter mess at this point. Nothin makes sense, nothing is consistent anymore and just... eh.

The elder gods have smiled down apon me and blessed me with a beta code as well! I'm still in that fish out of water stage but my first impressions are positive. It does have that MK2 and MK9 vibe about it which is great IMO. I'm surprised how fun Baraka is to play considering how clunky he looked during those early tournament sets when the game was first shown. The slower pace my turn off some who are use to mkx's more rushdown style but I welcome it. I'll go in to more detail later when I feel more confident to do so.... but those are my initial thoughts so far.

In my opinion the game feels like a modern MK1/MK2. It has a weight and feel to the movement that is very reminiscent of those old games. Which I'm completely on board with because those are still my two favorite games in the series.

Shinnok and Mileena leak is fake- they're both unplayable.

Shang Tsung is playable (he's that "SHA" spot in the roster screen).

Kronika's not Shinnok's mother- whole "gods family" plot is not legit as well.

No playable EGs (Kronika's ain't one of 'em too).

You don't have to believe that info. Just keep it in mind- you may avoid some disappointment when the game is out.

You don't have to believe that info. Just keep it in mind- you may avoid some disappointment when the game is out.

And we should believe this, because?

Many believed in previous leaks without any proof earlier, but I know my info doesn't sound very convincing.

Just seen so many forum users already talking about Mileena's design, gameplay etc. and I'm kinda sad that people waiting for this game for so long might be disappointed when it drops 'cause they don't get what they expected. That's why I decided to share what I know.

Unfotunately, my proof probably won't come until April 23th.

He's right though, about how we shouldn't believe in the Mileena leak. It sprouted right after the picture leaks with no proof and people just latched onto it. Even the people who had the leaks since January hadn't heard anything about that

Guy who gave the "Cetrion" name said about the family plot of Kronika, Shinnok and Cetrion. I see no reason why he'd say 1 truth and 1 lie. So you're wrong here.

About Shinnok and Mileena you could be right, it was never clear. But I'm pretty sure about Mileena. We'll see about Shinnok.

One EG is playable, so you're wrong about that too. We see the EG Raiden speaks too, the barefoot one. Most likely Cetrion. She has those leaves in her hair and floating rocks, just like Cetrion does in the picture of the leaked roster.

Many believed in previous leaks without any proof earlier, but I know my info doesn't sound very convincing.

Just seen so many forum users already talking about Mileena's design, gameplay etc. and I'm kinda sad that people waiting for this game for so long might be disappointed when it drops 'cause they don't get what they expected. That's why I decided to share what I know.

Unfotunately, my proof probably won't come until April 23th.
Well then, if your proof won't come until April 23rd, then you're a damn liar! On this message board, we want the proof now, not on release date!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Her name isn't officially "Cetrion". You can assume this EG is her, but it's also not confirmed and my info says she's not EG.

I can't give you any proof right now. Believe or not- I 100% understand why you are skeptical. As I said, just wanted to share that with you and you'll see on April 23th if I am right or not- then you can say I'm a liar or the proven source of info.

Her name isn't officially "Cetrion". You can assume this EG is her, but it's also not confirmed and my info says she's not EG.

I can't give you any proof right now. Believe or not- I 100% understand why you are skeptical. As I said, just wanted to share that with you and you'll see on April 23th if I am right or not- then you can say I'm a liar or the proven source of info.

Realistically we can only assume these things.

1. You're lying
2. Your source is lying to you
3. Your source is wrong

Because the last big leak, (that claimed Kronika being Shinnok's mother), actually has more than half of correct info.

So yes, we have no reason to believe anything you say, right now. Not to mention you just created an account here, and we already had one of the guys, saying the same thing a month ago, until he got banned for toxic behavior.

I don't think we will need to wait until April 23rd.

Ok, so forget I ever said I have any info. I want to know your POV. Lore-wise: Shinnok is an Elder, you think he really can have mother?

Oh, and now I realised I wrote 23TH for like... too many times. Feel ashamed.

Yeah yeah yeah...I've heard THAT line of bullshit before!

"Oh, this guy and that guy are konfirmed!" "These 3 right here won't be in!" "I have the release date for these ports!" And one of my favorites, "this game will be the last MK game ever!"

And when asked them to name their sources?

"I can't tell you that." "They made me sign a contract to leave them anonymous." "It was my cousin's girlfriend's uncle's best friend's brother who works at NRS." And how's this for bullshit when asked to name their sources? "I'm Ed Boon." No, seriously...someone actually pulled that one off YEARS ago. And oh yeah, the person who claimed to be Ed Boon when asked to name a source turned out to be dead wrong!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ok, so forget I ever said I have any info. I want to know your POV. Lore-wise: Shinnok is an Elder, you think he really can have mother?

Oh, and now I realised I wrote 23TH for like... too many times. Feel ashamed.

My opinion Lore-wise?

I call it, bullshit. That entire thing with Kronika being Shinnok's mother is the mother of all cliches. And Cetrion being sister of Shinnok and being the opposite (Life), is just an icing on the cake.

But that's precisely why I think that it will be the case. Mortal Kombat Lore is... non existent. They make up everything on the go.

Skarlet is a prime example.

In MK9 she was created from numerous fighters, as a golem. She is usually locked away, unless Shao Kahn wants to use her as an extreme measure. To either assassinate or spy his enemies. Basically the only thing he can trust, because it is his creation.

Then in MKX comics she gets all the ambitions and dreams. Wants to be a God with Reiko.

Now in MK11 turns out she was some abandoned woman, that Shao Kahn turned into a Blood Sorcerer. We all know that Shao Kahn trusts sorcerers, hence why he would never spy on the... oh wait.

Point is. Kronika being a mother of Shinnok and Cetrion is very plausible, because NRS think that they are being very smart "well we never said how Elder Gods operate or how many of them are there", so they pull this shit out of their ass.

Not to mention Kronika being behind all of the events in MK. If they will make next MK after that, then I am pretty positive, that they will reveal someone that was behind Kronika, and Shao Kahn, and Shinnok, and everyone else.

Their writers, only make cliche bullshit stories, that we have seen in Hollywood over a thousand times. They can't even keep one character's backstory consistent for ONE STORY. So yeah. Kronika being the mother of all, is very likely.