Page 384 of 384 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384
Results 7,661 to 7,664 of 7664

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

PSN
    Araknyd03

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BBBLP View Post
    I mean the story of the comic was infinitely more interesting than MKX's story, so I was fine with them contradicting.
    Agreed 100%.
    Plus, at least the MKX comics starting giving other characters more interesting plot character development than the main story.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Ledbetter View Post
    The Kombat kids would have been even more interesting if the focus was on a civil war. That would at the least spare MK11 to pretend they never existed once NRS didn't know what to do with that decision.
    And THAT right there is the problem with the MKX game's story: it didn't know where the hell it wanted to go.

NRS stared this cool story about Outworld and the events going on with Kotal and the civil war, then all of the sudden it's like they suddenly remembered that Shinnok was just trapped and not dead and were like "fvck Kotal Kahn and this progress that we made. Let's go back to Shinnok and wrap this shit up already."
    Whether or not that's what they were intentionally going for or not, that was the implication with the writing (at least in my opinion).
    That was just 1 of some of the times where these new characters would get fvcked over in favor of a storyline pertaining to a pre-existing character.
    Who are Ferra / Torr? Who the fvck knows?
    Even with the comics shedding some light on them, at the end of the day they still didn't get much character development.
    Who is Erron Black? Wouldn't fvcking know if I just played the game's story mode, and all we have to go on is an ending which may or may not have been canon at the time.
    D'Vorah?...........Still a random goddamn henchwoman, despite the fact that she could have lead to a new cool story arc, but no, let's make her side-character fodder for Kotal in MKX and side-character fodder for Shao Kahn / Kronika in MK11.

At least in the comics some of the characters who don't usually get the spotlight had more development to them like Goro, King Gorback, Havik, Reiko and Daegon. Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the few people that gave a shit about them prior to the MKX comics, but the MKX comics DID put those 3D era characters on the map for more people.

Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    PSN
    Boss_C_Goddess

I think If done right, MK11 can have 1 character slot for a Custom Character as DLC and should cost no more than $5. It'd be very similar to Soul Calibur 5 and 6 with using 1 of the original character's entire move set. However it should only use characters that are in the base roster (not all characters in the base roster though). Only one character can be created at a time. The characters that should be used for Kreate A Fighter are...

* Erron Black (Uses his default rifle and pistol gear.)

* Sonya Blade (Uses her default turret gear.)

* Liu Kang (Uses his default Nunchaku gear.)

* Johnny Cage (No gears used.)

* Geras (No gears used.)

* Jade (Uses her default razorang and staff gear.)

* Scorpion (Uses his default swords and spear gear.)

* Skarlet (Uses her default dagger gear.)

* Sub-Zero (Uses his default weapons gear.)

* Kabal (Uses his default hookswords gear.)

* Cassie Cage (Uses her default pistols and drone gear.)

* Raiden (Uses his default staff gear.)

* Kotal Kahn (Uses his default scythe and sword gear.)

* Kitana (Uses her default sai and steel fans gear.)

The other characters cannot be used because most of their weapons and move sets rely too much on their body parts or part of their clothes (Cetrion, Baraka, Jacqui, Kollector, Frost, and Kung Lao especially) while others are DLC and it'd only be fair NOT to put DLC characters as part of a custom character move set (because that would only mean the other DLC characters would not need to be purchased if the DLC are part of the custom character move sets already).

You'll believe God is a woman.

Hi everyone my name is arad, recently I've been playing Mortal Kombat 11 with my brother, I chose scorpion he chose liu kang, my problem is he know some good moves but I know nothing so I start to searching and found this forum, could you please recommended me some good moves for scorpion or introduce me some good tutorial, sorry if my English it's not good.

Quote Originally Posted by aradii View Post
    Hi everyone my name is arad, recently I've been playing Mortal Kombat 11 with my brother, I chose scorpion he chose liu kang, my problem is he know some good moves but I know nothing so I start to searching and found this forum, could you please recommended me some good moves for scorpion or introduce me some good tutorial, sorry if my English it's not good.
    Hello! I am also new to both this forum and this game. Began acquaintance with the game with thematic discussions. Do not be lazy, read it. There are a lot of interesting and useful things here.

Page 384 of 384 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384

Thread Information