Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

It sounds like they will announce all the fighters and not just one at a time. I'm still betting it will be Shang Tsung, Fujin, Sindel, Cryax, Spawn, and Terminator.

I hope it's actually Shang Tsung (confirmed), Fujin, Sindel, Li Mei, Kung Jin (instead of Nightwolf), Spawn, and the Joker.

I just hope they will announce Havik at some point. His Skull of Chaos assist being removed is a good sign, but it could end up being nothing.

As for the first KP, I expect 5 characters included in the Switch leak (Shang Tsung being one of them) and one character who wasn't. We'll see.

His Skull of Chaos assist being removed is a good sign, but it could end up being nothing.

If that's happened (I don't own the game, so just reading it here) then it bodes well. I can't think why else they'd have removed an assist in an update, unless it was just plain broken.

Latest maintenance update fixed the Kytinn Hive Krypt glitch with the levers for me, so I'm happy about that.
Also I randomly got Raiden's klassic skin for completing the story mode, oddly enough (which I completed on Day 1), despite not doing any of his character Towers in ToT.
Could have sworn that that was a ToT skin, no?

The MK4 tease makes me either think two things :

1. Reiko is DLC, which is interesting considering hes dead in the current timeline and his past self coming to the future would be interesting

2. It just means they're announcing the DLC in 4 days

The MK4 tease makes me either think two things :

1. Reiko is DLC, which is interesting considering hes dead in the current timeline and his past self coming to the future would be interesting

2. It just means they're announcing the DLC in 4 days

My fingers are crossed for Reiko. I know most hate on MK4/Gold but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was the first MK game I actually could play well. I was terrible at MK1-MK3 so MK4/Gold made it easier for me and in turn, made me actually want to try and get better.

Fujin will probably the first post-MK3 character as DLC because we always get a post-MK3 character as DLC (Kenshi in MK9 and both Tanya & Termor in MKX).

They've owed us Fujin for 3 and a half years now. Anyone remember all the fansite polls and social media posts basically screaming for Fujin, only to instead get that Triborg bullshit? That shows you how out of touch NRS and WB are with their own fanbase.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Fujin will probably the first post-MK3 character as DLC because we always get a post-MK3 character as DLC (Kenshi in MK9 and both Tanya & Termor in MKX).

Yeah, and with my luck it'll be Kai or Jarek for DLC. :laugh:

A good portion of people on social media: *Asking for Fujin as DLC ever since MK9*
NRS: "How about Tanya, Triborg and Bo Rai Cho"

If that's happened (I don't own the game, so just reading it here) then it bodes well. I can't think why else they'd have removed an assist in an update, unless it was just plain broken.

I read somewhere that the EXACT same thing happened with Enchantress in I2.

Wasn't Cyrax's assist still in MKX despite him being in via Triborg?
There was also still the Lin Kuei Faction Kill which had Cyrax and Cyber Sub'z bombs, so I don't think that those assists / consumables necessarily confirm or de-confirm anyone, per se.

You know, the repeated omission of Fujin might be why I'm cringing at 3D era characters every time they're konfirmed.

Anyone else notice that gear in the Krypt is even more rare since the last update? I don't even get it in the Shrine now. Just invisible chests. Just seeing if anyone else is affected.

Ed's Aliens tweet — Terminator (James Cameron did Aliens and Terminator 1-2)
Ed's MK4 tweet — Fujin
Ed's Axe tweet — Nightwolf

Just two more to go down so far. If Ed Boon hints Sindel next, I can see him posting a picture of a bride.

Ed's Aliens tweet — Terminator (James Cameron did Aliens and Terminator 1-2)
Ed's MK4 tweet — Fujin
Ed's Axe tweet — Nightwolf

Just two more to go down so far. If Ed Boon hints Sindel next, I can see him posting a picture of a bride.
As far as aliens go...

George Lucas > Gene Roddenberry >>>>>>>>> James Cameron