Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Just found out that my Gamestop will be doing a 9 p.m. release on the 22nd. I'm beyond stoked! And with that I will be going off the radar until release to avoid spoilers. Hope you guys enjoy the game on release!

Safe to say the Shinnok, Mileena and Rain leak is fake.

Shame. I'll be posting here less then, as I don't think I'm gonna buy this one. I'm sure it's great, though.

Curious that there doesn't seem to be an actual random select slot this time, so I guess it's just a button now instead.

Shame. I'll be posting here less then, as I don't think I'm gonna buy this one. I'm sure it's great, though.

Curious that there doesn't seem to be an actual random select slot this time, so I guess it's just a button now instead.

Yeah, it was nice talking here as well. I don't think I have anything to post here as well. Now that I saw Frost and her crap design and I don't have MK11 anymore (turns out you can ask Steam Support to remove the game and they even refund the original sender. But it still took some time for them to respond and I had to name it as an "accident") I can GTFO and let you guys enjoy the game without someone talking shit about it 24/7.

P.S Thanks for the info back then.

[MENTION=18651]emi_b7[/MENTION]
Apparently no. The guy hasn't played story mode yet and some modes (like the krypt) are locked offline so we can't be 100% sure but seeing there's no other locked character slot on the character select screen other than Frost I'd say it's extremely likely that's the full roster.

are you freaking serious?? the krypt is locked offline???

are you freaking serious?? the krypt is locked offline???

That's what the guy said. Maybe it's just locked before the day 1 patch though.
Actually a lot of stuff is locked right now. He can't unlock anything (gear, 2nd fatalities, Frost), enter to the krypt/shop/towers or get any trophy right now. He can play the story mode, classic towers and stuff like that.

Album with all the stages:

Album with all the preset variations:

I can't stand how inconsistent they are with using Ks as Cs - is there supposed to be any actual pattern to it?

Ok now i am not hype at all. Tell me what the i am supposed to do with this king of unsafe Scorpion. His teleport variation what purpose does it serve what can i do with it???? Cancel teleport once to be safe then lose my defense 2 bars for 20 seconds and then i get punished for everything???? This shit is getting me so mad

First of all, the game is looking gorgeous, I'm so glad 23 is coming!

The stages are beautiful, magical, I think I'm going to enjoy them a lot.

Frost looks AWESOME. I mean...she doesn't look like a cyborg copycat. She looks special, seriously. I bet they would Jill Valentine us until the release date. I'm very curious on how she will play. For those who don't know how she will fit:

Spoiler:
Frost in an unlockable character after Chapter 4. Or you can buy her, like Shao Kahn.

Spoiler:
Also, there are two stages not shown, and they are locked, I think they are directed to the two endings. Notice the one in the middle is unlocked, while the other two are locked, both looking very different, very dystopia/utopia.

Lol Shao Kahn is fantastic, and his armor variations are pretty nice. Have you seen how many wrath hammers he has?!

Also, Skarlet with red ponytail, I'm glad they added that.

I think this is mostly well known, but Kharon is based on Charon, the greek ferryman that carries the souls to Hades (here the realm, aka Underworld) through Styx. In MK, Kharons ship probably will take Raiden, Scorpion, Sub-Zero to the Netherrealm through the Sea of Blood, another stage with another klassic reference.

Unfortunately Shinnok doesn't seem to be in. I hope they make justice to his legacy, I really wanted him back, but I'm ok. He's in the stage at the least :rofl:

Spoiler:
Warrior Shrine back right? Seems like we'll have a good time at Shang Tsung's island.

The biggest thing I want to know is if Shao Kahn's helmet comes off/can be removed in gear settings and if he has the horns on his head. With his appearance being more draconic this game, I think it'd be fitting