Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I've been loving this game so much more now that I've picked up Shang. I was having a character crisis for a year+, but ended up on a character who's been there since almost the beginning lol. Same happened in MKX where I waited for all of KP1 to be out to realize that Reptile was my favorite character

I've been loving this game so much more now that I've picked up Shang. I was having a character crisis for a year+, but ended up on a character who's been there since almost the beginning lol. Same happened in MKX where I waited for all of KP1 to be out to realize that Reptile was my favorite character

Hey, I waited until MK11 was released and when I started playing Shinnok in MKXL just because he's Cetrion's sister, he's been my top 4 of MKXL (others include Kitana, Mileena, and Tanya).

I wonder who else would I be interested in playing as in MK11. I definitely find Cetrion the best for me and Jade as the second best for me so far in MK11.

Shang is fun as hell to use and NRS really surprised me with him in MK11, as I didn't really care for him in MK9.
He and Fujin are 2 of my 3 mains in MK11, along with 1st Round KO Jacqui.

Also, it's a shame that none of this made it into either the comics nor the games. :(

Bunch of stuff regarding Frost, Goro Kenshi, Daegon and Taven (post-MKX comics) that never made it into either MKX or MK11.

Last edited:
MK11 wasn't even in EVO last time I checked, so who cares. You cannot "pull out" when you're not even inside to begin with.
As for Joey "Core Values" Cuellar, serves him right. It's always the SJWs who have closets full of skeletons. Chris Hansen would've had a field day with these cretins.

In more serious news, EVO, which was converted to an online tournament due to the ongoing pandemic, has been canceled due to serious allegations of sexual assault against tournament organizer and co-founder Joey Cuellar. This comes in light of many gamers and even developers and publishers (NRS being among them) pulling out of the tournament due to those same allegations.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wait... you're telling me that a dude, that cried about grown up women selling DOA6 and went out of his way to ban the game for being against his "Core Values", was found guilty of sexually abusing minors? And that is supposed to be serious news?

Dude. This is a comedy gold.

Though nothing surprising. I lost the count of how many virtue signaling parasites have been found sexually abusing minors or engaged in other criminal activities. Good riddance.

MK11 wasn't even in EVO last time I checked, so who cares. You cannot "pull out" when you're not even inside to begin with.
As for Joey "Core Values" Cuellar, serves him right. It's always the SJWs who have closets full of skeletons. Chris Hansen would've had a field day with these cretins.

MK11 was added to the Evo lineup when they announced it was going to be an online event

If Killer Instinct is any indictation, Xbox would be the only console option. On the PC side, Microsoft does offer some of their games on Steam, but I wouldn't be surprised if MK will be a MS Store exclusive while the game is relatively new.

Last edited:
If that's the case then it looks like this would be my last MK game, then, sadly. :(
Since PS5 will be BC with at least the PS4 library then that's the route I'll be taking.

That would suck ASS if MS got MK. Its not as bad for me because I just built a pc, but my friends are console players and there's no way in hell they're getting an Xbox just for MK

Sega, Nintendo, and PlayStation are what built the MK brand at home, not Microsoft in any capacity.

Sega, Nintendo, and PlayStation are what built the MK brand at home, not Microsoft in any capacity.

You can say the samething about street fighter but everyone seemed perfectly fine when street fighter 5 went PlayStation and PC exclusive. As long as we don't have to play our favorite games on that shitty xbox and switch who cares? Capcom knows what's up.

Last edited:
Actually, there were MS-DOS versions of the first 3 MK games. MK4 also got a Windows release. Both MS-DOS and Windows are Microsoft platforms. One can argue that the interest in fighting games from the PC crowd in the 90s was questionable, but the option was there.

Still, I don't see much good coming from MS owning the MK franchise. Besides console exclusivity, some studios didn't fare well under MS' ownership.

Last edited: