Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Ok so the schedule is, this week they are doing a stream for the mobile game, then there going to do a regular Kast sometime after that (didn't give a specific date), and one of the characters they will most likely cover in that Kast is Kano. That's about all we know.

Ok so the schedule is, this week they are doing a stream for the mobile game, then there going to do a regular Kast sometime after that (didn't give a specific date), and one of the characters they will most likely cover in that Kast is Kano. That's about all we know.

I really want to know who the 3rd character for MK Mobile will be.
They said 3 characters would be in the update and so far it’s MK11 Diamond Scorpion and MK11 Gold Raiden.
I’d love it if the 3rd mobile character was either Gold Geras or Skarlet.
Part of me also wonders of the mobile update will have any of the 13 MK11 stages that we’ve seen thus far, and per MKX and Injustice 2 I’m guessing that there will be at least 1 cross-console unlock.

Just a wild theory but I was thinking that the character "SEK" could be "Sekret" to hide the identity of a fan favorite like Noob Saibot or someone unexpected

^ It was "CEK" my mistake on the wrong letters but my theory remains the same. Cekret being the weird spelling for a potential returning character

Never mind it was "CET" so I'll just throw away my theory, apologies

^ It was "CEK" my mistake on the wrong letters but my theory remains the same. Cekret being the weird spelling for a potential returning character

Makes no sense for one character to have a codename and nobody else. It isn't like they wanted all of those characters to get leaked but one.

It also seems a bit odd to me that TER would end up being Geras (according to reddit and TYM).
If his name was originally supposed to start with TER, I wonder what it would have been.

It also seems a bit odd to me that TER would end up being Geras (according to reddit and TYM).
If his name was originally supposed to start with TER, I wonder what it would have been.

It could be a codename. Judging by steam achievements, that will be his file name. Like I mentioned before. Not the first time, devs use different letters for the actual character.

That's why I am not jumping on "Frost definitely confirmed" ship. If Geras can be TER, then who stops FRO from being Ferra/Torr?

Could have been his old name. Look on the front page and you'll see Erron Black's name used to be Salazar. Maybe they didn't bother changing it because they figured no one would see it, or they forgot about it

That's why I am not jumping on "Frost definitely confirmed" ship. If Geras can be TER, then who stops FRO from being Ferra/Torr?

I'm not ready to go that far, as the majority of the other characters names were the first 3 letters of their names and Frost, Fujin and Li Mei had some cameo appearances in MKX.
I'm not saying that anything is 100% confirmed, but I don't know of anyone else who's name could begin like that... FROzone....FROsty The Snowman... :laugh: I kid, I kid.
In all seriousness, though, I'm thinking that Geras' original name could have been something to do with TERRA (pertaining to Earth matter), since he does moves that involve sand and forming sand into weapons.

I've seen few predictions that Geras was going to die. I don't believe there's anyway this'll happen. Kronika is too OP to just be defeated and retreat away for awhile. I'm guessing they seal her away/strip her of her immortality, Geras betrays her and becomes the new good god of time. It's the only way I can see the timeline returning to "normal" after this wild story

I've seen few predictions that Geras was going to die. I don't believe there's anyway this'll happen. Kronika is too OP to just be defeated and retreat away for awhile. I'm guessing they seal her away/strip her of her immortality, Geras betrays her and becomes the new good god of time. It's the only way I can see the timeline returning to "normal" after this wild story

Yep, I think Geras will be the turning point of the story about Kronika.

Still the mess is very big, I wonder what will be of the revenants, will they establish a new timeline with old folks in the future, or will they return to something like MKII times, or they will make a bigger mess.

Also, this Dark Raiden in particular is very unique. The one of the past timeline was more of "I'll do anything to protect Earthrealm". This one, corrupted by Shinnok is more like "I'll kill everybody BEFORE they think harming Earthrealm". One of his mottos was "find peace in death", and despite all of this he seems to be contributing for GOOD. I wonder what kind of redemption will be for him, if there's any, or they'll stick with him a little more.

He also owns the Amulet. Something tells me this will be a secondary plot, as Shinnok tried to say. I bet Kronika will want it.

I'm curious what Kronika's goal is. Boon stated that she's been manipulating events since before the first Mortal Kombat. Assuming he means since before the original timeline, this has to be big to not be disappointing.

What could it be? What would a Goddess of time desire?

I'm curious what Kronika's goal is. Boon stated that she's been manipulating events since before the first Mortal Kombat. Assuming he means since before the original timeline, this has to be big to not be disappointing.

What could it be? What would a Goddess of time desire?

Blind guess. If she didn't like how everything changed, and original timeline led to One Being being revived... then I guess... One Being? That's pretty big.

To be honest I am not expecting some deep revelations or hidden complicating schemes to be revealed. The way Boon sounded, was like trying to sell another generic villain. She was behind everything!

Knowing how MK story was created on a go, she most likely will be a a female representation of Tarkatan Trash. I WANT THE ORIGINAL. NO CHANGES. NO OFF COURSE. STAY IN LINE. THIS IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE! YOU'RE WRONG.

Yikes

Well, that is a cynical view point. Maybe that's true, maybe not but I'm still interested in where it will go regardless.

Let's not slander other members of this forum. It reflects negatively on you. It's not a good thing.

Yikes

Well, that is a cynical view point. Maybe that's true, maybe not but I'm still interested in where it will go regardless.

Let's not slander other members of this forum. It reflects negatively on you. It's not a good thing.

I am not slandering. It is called a joke. I don't think Tarkatan Trash is going to be offended by that. If he is from old school, like I am, when his feelings will be fine and he will take that as a joke.

If anything. That was a compliment. A character Tarkatan can relate to. Unlike me.

I am not slandering. It is called a joke. I don't think Tarkatan Trash is going to be offended by that. If he is from old school, like I am, when his feelings will be fine and he will take that as a joke.

If anything. That was a compliment. A character Tarkatan can relate to. Unlike me.

If that's true then forgive my misconception.

But what I'm confused about is you say you're in the old school as well but you can't relate to Kronika, asuming this is indeed her motives. Why?