Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

View attachment 9568

More characters are coming, that's all they announced for now. 2019 release window is all we know

Also looks like there's someone's face behind the mk logo yeah? With a scar on their lip. Almost looks like Kotal from the headgear, but maybe I'm tripping

It does look like a lip with a scar! But I think it's just Scorpion's right arm, the scar is part of the armor on around it, and the headger are his clothes. He is on a side view, almost 3/4 view.

I think the only remotely canon ending in MK9 was Sektor's. So I can imagine the endings that are canon for X might end up being Ermac's and maaaaybe Jax's but I'm somewhat doubtful.

Raiden so far is partially canon. I do hope he has kicked Kotal Kahn's ass into submission, but despite it would be awesome to see Outworld having to use the MKT to defend itself, I highly doubt Raiden would turn into a konqueror. He would most likely kill Kotal Kahn, if we follow his idea.

So I believe Raiden might just pressure Outworld, but I don't think he will invade it as it seems he's doing with Netherrealm.

It would be nice if Erron Black killed Jax, that would justify Jacqui in the roster, but not her dad. Ermac's ending would be nice too, I just wonder what would be if Shang Tsung had Shao Kahn's soul.

Cassie's ending could also be true, no hate against Shujinko, actually I like him, it's just it could fit with Ermac's and Raiden's.

View attachment 9568

More characters are coming, that's all they announced for now. 2019 release window is all we know

Also looks like there's someone's face behind the mk logo yeah? With a scar on their lip. Almost looks like Kotal from the headgear, but maybe I'm tripping

Looks like an eye and eyebrow to me, the figure looks great though! Thanks for posting this.

View attachment 9568

That's Scorpion's chest and his right arm. You can also see a bit of his raised left leg.

There's 9 weeks left and 16 characters we still haven't seen gameplay on.
And if they're sticking true to their statement about there not being a reveal every week, then maybe they really are going to have secret characters.

I think the only remotely canon ending in MK9 was Sektor's. So I can imagine the endings that are canon for X might end up being Ermac's and maaaaybe Jax's but I'm somewhat doubtful.

I see the Jax one being really possible, given that he dies in like 3 endings and Shang Tsung was mentioned in another 2 or 3 endings, IIRC.
Usually I’m the one saying that individual endings are non-canon until the next game comes out (which I still hold onto), but if any of the characters endings / possibilities could come true I think that it would be those 2 (Jax dead / sitting out and Tsung returning).
It kind of balances out, anyways, having Tsung take his klassic spot.

You know, I actually submitted a name for one of these rover things (I think it was the SPACE-X one, but I forget now) for a competition last year, but I've not heard anything about it yet. I assume I didn't win, then.

Does anyone know when the next Kombat Kast is scheduled?

Hopefully, there will be more character reveals like Kotal Kahn or Error Black. Also, light needs to be shed on this new game mode that is supposedly better than story mode.

There is a kombat kast next week but it's just about the mobile game, so we'll be waiting a couple of weeks until we get another character reveal.