Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I don't see any missing MKX character or any character that still has an assist in the character towers being DLC. NRS doesn't seem to make characters DLC if they were in the base roster of the last game. For instance, MKX didn't have any MK9 characters as DLC(not counting Triborg). Injustice 2 didn't have any IGAU characters as DLC. The three MK characters in MK11's KP1 are all ones that weren't playable in MKX. Fujin and Sheeva are rumored to be in KP2 and like Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sindel, weren't playable in MKX nor do they have assists. I think it's safe the say these will apply to whatever other MK characters that will be in KP2.

In regards to Mileena, in addition to already having an assist, Kitana already has a couple of her moves, plus one of her brutalties has her using Mileena's sais the same way Mileena uses them for one of her MK2 fatalities which was then used as a brutality in MKX. Ermac, Reptile, Rain and Smoke, Shang Tsung transforms into them for his moveset and three of his brutalities involve turning into those ninjas. And yes I know he also turns into Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Noob, but it's only during his fatal blow which is just a cinematic. And I don't think it's a coincidence that he only turns into the ninjas that are playable there whereas the missing ones are part of his actual moveset.

Because of what you said, I'm making another guess for the Kombat Pack 2 roster.

1. Fujin
2. Havik
3. Sareena, Li Mei, Kira, OR Nitara. (Any of these three other than Sheeva please!)
4. Guest
5. Guest
6. Guest

I don't see Mileena nor Tanya making it though I'd love them to make it.

For Nitara, she can use her claws like how Catwoman does in Injustice, attack with her wings like how Morrigan does in Darkstalkers, and bite like how Mileena does in the MK series. She can also have her Kamas return to her if she will be playable instead of Sareena.

If we get three Kombat Passes, I think KP2 will have 4 MK fighters and two guest. Meanwhile, a KP3 will have 5 MK fighters and one guest. I notice the guest character number has gone by 2s so far.

MK9 - 2 (Freddy and Kratos)
MKX - 4 (Alien, Predator, Jason and Leatherface)
MK11 - Possibly 6

I know Boon likes to troll but not including Havik (and Fujin!) atfer all those hints would be an utter dick move.

I'm afraid of Kombat Pack 2 being divided between 'safe' characters (Ermac, Reptile, Milenna) and guests.

At least they are not going to sell us as DLC remaing Kombat Kids... right? :/

KP2 characters were already semi-confirmed / data mined, so no, they’re not doing all safe MK characters.
There are 3 data mined characters which are
Spoiler:
Fujin, Sheeva and Ash Williams.

The only safe MK character out of those 3 is
Spoiler:
Fujin.

Plus, the only reason that that character is safe is because people have been begging for him to be in since fuggin’ MK9.
So, much like with Tremor in MKX, it would be stupid not to put in that 1 safe character for MK11.

If we get three Kombat Passes, I think KP2 will have 4 MK fighters and two guest. Meanwhile, a KP3 will have 5 MK fighters and one guest. I notice the guest character number has gone by 2s so far.

MK11 - Possibly 6

Or it'll be 3 guests in KP1 and 3 guests in KP2.

I really hope your way would happen because it gives more chances for other MK characters to shine as DLC. Time to brainstorm to see how It'd be if it was your suggestion (noting the leaks in the past as well)...

KP1:
* Shang Tsung
* Nightwolf
* Sindel
* Terminator
* Joker
* Spawn

KP2:
* Fujin (Leaked)
* Sheeva (Leaked)
* Havik
* Sareena
* Ash Williams (Leaked)
* Pennywise

KP3:
* Takeda (With Kenshi's sword.), Kung Jin, Kai, Shujinko, OR Taven.
* MILEENA, Nitara, OR Khameleon (A female character who bites.)
* Li Mei, Kira, Tasia, OR Ashrah (Any female other character from MKT-MKA.)
* Onaga, Ermac, Reptile, Chameleon, Smoke (As a cyborg who has moves of other cyborg characters.), OR Daegon.
* KRONIKA
* Michael Myers

Also, the number of female characters should increase (1 in KP1, 2 in KP2, and 3 in KP3) and be a total of 6 (an even number) female DLC characters by the time the game is completely done.

As much as I'd love to add Tanya, Kenshi, and Rain, I will go by the rule of not repeating DLC.

Last edited:
Also, I feel that I've been answered by NRS regarding the woman in Jade's MK9 ending. They were Cetrion and Kronika.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

What are you talking about.... It's her mum.

Mortal Kombat 11 was the 5th best selling game of 2019.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1218695488272138240

NPD is NA only.
Unsourced. The same clowns who have put Gears 5 and Wokenstein as a best seller.
No numbers. One game can sell 100, the other sold 101.
Approaching 5 months of -50%~-60% constant sales. Launched with -30% off according to some.
Outsold by NBA 2k20, Borderlands and Madden (unholy trinity of garbage). Only Call of Duty gets a pass since it's the king of garbage hill.
XBone, PS4, Switch, PC.
Dead on Twitch, beaten up to a pulp by Samurai Shodown (unreleased game) in Evo numbers. Smoked by the big three (not even a chance).

Verdict? Hey, it's #5 on NPD and 9.0 on IGN, hours before the game was even released.

Oh yeah I forgot. The cartoon? It's grade A garbage.

The only place that matters :mullet:

Keep thinking that. Dreamer. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't see any missing MKX character or any character that still has an assist in the character towers being DLC.

Your post is very reasonable but logics has pretty low importance here and certainly won't force NRS to change their minds and leave obscure MK characters just because some nerds want to fap to Mileena's ass and that's where the money lies.

I'd love to see her, she and Kobra were basically a Kombat Kids of old timeline so she's natural nemesis for Cassie but really, they will propably never bring her back again. Dedicated Kira skin for Cassie is all we can hope for.

KP2 characters were already semi-confirmed / data mined, so no, they’re not doing all safe MK characters.

By safe character I mean some generic first line character that sell under every condition, you are overestimating Fujin's popularity. It's niche who loves him and for modern audience, any pre-MK9 character doesn't even exist. MKX is the best selling MK so even shit dolls like Jacqui or Ferra Torr are propably much more popular now than Fujin, Havik, Reiko and Hotaru combined.

Last edited:

MK11 - Possibly 6

I agree with this. If they indeed go with 3 Kombat Packs of 6 characters each, I don't see the game having 9 freakin' guests.

So here is my prediction for a Kombat Pack 2:

Fujin (datamined)
Sheeva (datamined)
Sareena (was on an old leak which got 90% the DLC right - including Nightwolf, Terminator, Spawn, Sindel and Ash)
Havik (had his assist removed)
Ash Williams (datamined)
Doomslayer

Kombat Pack 3:
If they do keep their no-DLC for characters who are assists 'policy', I go with:

Sektor
Cyrax
Hotaru
Asrah
Drahmin

I called that around the time MKX was released. The funny thing is, I was legitimately being sarcastic about it. When that was revealed to be true, I had recollection of predicting this but literally had to dig through my own old posts regarding Jade just to confirm it. This time, I'm bookmarking that old post.

I still don't get what that was all about. Completely random, not even explored in the game, or hinted in the previous games. Just a Tweet and that's it.
Same guy who did the same with Shao Kahn, and started claiming that he didn't die....he just went blind.
Same guy who promotes his garbage Woke not-so-bestselling comics by riding his MK11 romance cringe...

We might not agree on some things, but you were right about who should be writing MK's story. Surely shouldn't be that hack...

I'd love to see her, she and Kobra were basically a Kombat Kids of old timeline so she's natural nemesis for Cassie but really, they will propably never bring her back again. Dedicated Kira skin for Cassie is all we can hope for.

Hopefully MK12 will have the newer and younger generation be playable and be able to face off one another.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

What are you talking about.... It's her mum.

I know the woman is Jade's mom. But the feeling of having a more powerful female character be playable is very satisfying. That's what I meant. I was so hyped to have the woman be playable before MK11 came out but she was not playable. Even though the woman was not playable, we got Cetrion and Kronika who made me completely happy in terms of having very powerful women in the game. Because of them, that hype and excitement did not go away. In fact, I was slightly happier than expected because 2 (not just 1) very powerful new female characters made it in the game even though only one of them was playable. If there was no Kronika and Cetrion, I wouldn't be as happy and my hype for a more powerful female character would go down. I hope that explains it.

Nope, no idea what you're typing now.

giphy.gif

MK11 Brutality Ideas

* Cetrion (Grope from Hell): Cetrion does her enhanced version of the Tendril Pull move, using the tendrils to grab all over the opponent's buttocks while burning them up and making them scream. Then the tendrils squeeze the burning body so hard, the head falls off in the process. [The enhanced version Tendril Pull should be the last hit and the block button must be pressed rapidly.]

* Cetrion (Shattered Glass): Cetrion does her Geyser move and from there, she freezes the opponent and freezes him. Then, she makes the frozen body fall and shatter on the floor.

* Kronika (Death from Above): Kronika does her meteor attack, crushing the opponent in the process. [The last hit should be her meteor attack.]

* Kronika (Wiped from History): Kronika uses her bubble force field that does damage over time and makes the opponent slowly face and disappear in a very gory way while they scream in agony.) [The last hit must be that force field.]

* Jade (Brutal Impalement): Jade does her "Deadly Butterfly" with the last hit being her uppercut move she had in MK Deception using her pole, making the opponent fly up in the air. Then as the enemy falls from the sky, Jade plants her staff while the weapon is standing on the ground. Lastly, the loser lands on the pole with their back first, impaling them from the back to the chest/abdomen. [The last hit should be "Deadly Butterfly" and the player should press "down", "down", "down" during the process.]

* Jade (Edenian Love Toy) Jade does her "Wiggle Stick" and then wacks them with a overhead staff attack to make the opponent stand on the ground. Afterwards, she teleports behind the opponent and shoves her staff weapon inside the opponent's rectum, vertically impaling them from anus to shoulder. [The last hit must be "Wiggle Stick" and players must press the "block" button.]

* Sindel (Meteor Shower): Sindel does her "Banshee Barrage" with her last fireball making the opponent explode into pieces. [The last hit should be the enhanced version of "Banshee Barrage" and "Banshee Barrage" should be performed 3 times during the match.]

* Sindel (Hair Split): Sindel does her enhanced version of "Hair Kut" move, vertically splitting the opponent in half. [The last hit must be her enhanced version of "Hair Kut" move and the "block" button must be pressed rapidly. It looks similar to how Kitana did her "Biggest Fan" brutality in MKXL.]

Last edited:
* Jade (Edenian Love Toy) Jade does her "Wiggle Stick" and then wacks them with a overhead staff attack to make the opponent stand on the ground. Afterwards, she teleports behind the opponent and shoves her staff weapon inside the opponent's rectum, vertically impaling them from anus to shoulder. [The last hit must be "Wiggle Stick" and players must press the "block" button.]

What is this shit?

By safe character I mean some generic first line character that sell under every condition, you are overestimating Fujin's popularity. It's niche who loves him and for modern audience, any pre-MK9 character doesn't even exist. MKX is the best selling MK so even shit dolls like Jacqui or Ferra Torr are propably much more popular now than Fujin, Havik, Reiko and Hotaru combined.

I’m not underestimating Fujin’s popularity, at all, as I’m 1 of the people on this forum who’s wanted to see him in an MK game since MK9, and you’re completely misunderstanding me.
You conveniently skipped over the other MK character that was data mined along with Fujin.
By “not doing all safe characters” I was referring to the fact that not all characters who’ve been data mined for KP2 are considered to be safe characters.
Yeah, Fujin is safe, but Sheeva (who was also data mined with Fujin and Ash) no one really was asking for during MKX or even during MK11.
The only reason that anyone’s giving her a 2nd chance now is because they see the good job that NRS has done with Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sindel as DLC and they’re like “well, maybe Sheeva could get a good revamp too,” but no one was really asking for her to come back.

I agree with this. If they indeed go with 3 Kombat Packs of 6 characters each, I don't see the game having 9 freakin' guests.

So here is my prediction for a Kombat Pack 2:

Fujin (datamined)
Sheeva (datamined)
Sareena (was on an old leak which got 90% the DLC right - including Nightwolf, Terminator, Spawn, Sindel and Ash)
Havik (had his assist removed)
Ash Williams (datamined)
Doomslayer

Kombat Pack 3:
If they do keep their no-DLC for characters who are assists 'policy', I go with:

Sektor
Cyrax
Hotaru
Asrah
Drahmin

As much as I would LOVE to see Havik and Sareena making it as DLC, I seriously doubt that KP2 will have less than 3 guests.

We'll see.

Is there any way to see how much the guests sold as DLC when compared to the MK characters? Steam, maybe?

Boon said a while back that Freddy sold the most during MK9, and he’s hinted various times that guests tend to sell better than MK characters.
Trust me, there’s no one else on here that probably wants to see less guests in an MK game than probably you, [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION] and myself. That said, again, with each passing MK game the MK character to guest DLC characters is about 40 to 50% of the total DLC.

If we count MK9 on PS3 you have Kratos & Freddy as guests and 3 other DLC characters (40%).
MKX = 4 out of 8 DLC characters being guests.
MK11 = so far with KP1, 3 out of 6 DLC characters being guests.
MK11 KP2 = ???

I’m just saying that there seems to be a pattern when it comes to DLC with MK games.
Again, trust me, I’d LOVE to be wrong and see KP2 with 5 more MK characters.
Hell, if Ash is the only guest for KP2 I’ll break my no guest character rule for NRS games and buy KP2, but I don’t see myself doing that, because NRS always has to insert __________ amount of horseshit guests per game, even if most people never asked for it, like with Leatherface in MKX.

I think any more than four guests would be overkill, but unfortunately I wouldn't put it past NRS to put at least two in KP2.

If by any chance we do get five MK characters in KP2, my choices are Fujin, Sheeva, Havik, Sareena and Khrome(who would be this game's Skarlet/Tremor).

Any more than ZERO guests is overkill. Guest characters are inferior scum, and games that have guest characters should never be canon.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk