Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

I think If done right, MK11 can have 1 character slot for a Custom Character as DLC and should cost no more than $5. It'd be very similar to Soul Calibur 5 and 6 with using 1 of the original character's entire move set. However it should only use characters that are in the base roster (not all characters in the base roster though). Only one character can be created at a time. The characters that should be used for Kreate A Fighter are...

* Erron Black (Uses his default rifle and pistol gear.)

* Sonya Blade (Uses her default turret gear.)

* Liu Kang (Uses his default Nunchaku gear.)

* Johnny Cage (No gears used.)

* Geras (No gears used.)

* Jade (Uses her default razorang and staff gear.)

* Scorpion (Uses his default swords and spear gear.)

* Skarlet (Uses her default dagger gear.)

* Sub-Zero (Uses his default weapons gear.)

* Kabal (Uses his default hookswords gear.)

* Cassie Cage (Uses her default pistols and drone gear.)

* Raiden (Uses his default staff gear.)

* Kotal Kahn (Uses his default scythe and sword gear.)

* Kitana (Uses her default sai and steel fans gear.)

The other characters cannot be used because most of their weapons and move sets rely too much on their body parts or part of their clothes (Cetrion, Baraka, Jacqui, Kollector, Frost, and Kung Lao especially) while others are DLC and it'd only be fair NOT to put DLC characters as part of a custom character move set (because that would only mean the other DLC characters would not need to be purchased if the DLC are part of the custom character move sets already).

Hi everyone my name is arad, recently I've been playing Mortal Kombat 11 with my brother, I chose scorpion he chose liu kang, my problem is he know some good moves but I know nothing so I start to searching and found this forum, could you please recommended me some good moves for scorpion or introduce me some good tutorial, sorry if my English it's not good.

I saw the recent e-mail leak about Deathstroke, Havik, and Smoke being in KP3. I doubt it is real because anyone can make a leak and claim that it is real. Seeing that KP2 just came out a month ago, I doubt we will see anything new with KP3 until early next year. Also, they didn't announce Injustice 3 at the Game Awards, so I do think they will keep on focusing on MK11 in 2021. Also, a new MK movie is coming out and we have DLC tie ins with the upcoming movie (Mostly likely skins).

I know this is slightly off topic but can a mod deal with all these spam bots plz? I get this site is on its death bed but it would make things a tad bit more pleasant for the few of us who still come here thx.
Edit, in before the "you can't kill what is already dead." comments.

I saw the recent e-mail leak about Deathstroke, Havik, and Smoke being in KP3. I doubt it is real because anyone can make a leak and claim that it is real. Seeing that KP2 just came out a month ago, I doubt we will see anything new with KP3 until early next year. Also, they didn't announce Injustice 3 at the Game Awards, so I do think they will keep on focusing on MK11 in 2021. Also, a new MK movie is coming out and we have DLC tie ins with the upcoming movie (Mostly likely skins).

There is also a very simple reason, as to why they didn't announce Injustice 3. COVID. Everyone is working at turtle speed thanks to it.

If Deathstroke will be in, I hope there will be a Poison Ivy outfit for Cetrion.

Havik would be awesome to have in a modern day MK, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt.
Supposedly there's 5 remaining data mined slots, so we'll see.
I wouldn't be that surprised if the last 5 characters were Reptile, Smoke, Ermac, Cyrax and Sektor, though.
Those are the last 5 klassic characters that people are asking for.

Shawn Kittlesen talks about some of the other story idea's they had in this video.

I would've been happy with the deadly alliance story, or even the Onaga tournament would have been cool.

Last edited:
or even the Onaga tournament would have been cool.

They could still do an Onaga story if
Spoiler:
Fire God Liu Kang doesn't account for Onaga at the end of Aftermath / the beginning of MK12.

Remember, the MK9 through MK11 young Liu Kang never knew about Onaga in this timeline, so it's possible that because it never affected him in this timeline that he just doesn't account for Onaga / overlooks him, and then Onaga turns out to be a bigger threat in the following game.

That's definitely a way they could take the story. Unfortunately Ed Boon doesn't seem too keen on doing any post mk4 stuff. Even the content we do get from mk4 is pretty stingy, it either has to be from the trilogy era or all new content.

That's definitely a way they could take the story. Unfortunately Ed Boon doesn't seem too keen on doing any post mk4 stuff. Even the content we do get from mk4 is pretty stingy, it either has to be from the trilogy era or all new content.

Tell that to Chameleon fans.

They could still do an Onaga story if
Spoiler:
Fire God Liu Kang doesn't account for Onaga at the end of Aftermath / the beginning of MK12.

Remember, the MK9 through MK11 young Liu Kang never knew about Onaga in this timeline, so it's possible that because it never affected him in this timeline that he just doesn't account for Onaga / overlooks him, and then Onaga turns out to be a bigger threat in the following game.

This direction would be brilliant! Plus add in the other unnamed Titan creatures in Shao Kahn's MK11 ending as well as boss characters too along with Onaga.

Replace Skarlet with Nitara; have the Tanya vs Jade rivalry, add Li Mei and Sareena to replace Cassie and Jacqui in the protagonist spots, and also have that Mileena and Kitana rivalry. Kira can also replace Kano. Sonya and Johnny Cage can return. Cetrion can return as DLC and as a protagonist this time. With all that, we have MK12.

I just wish this update would have come when MK11 was first out and this place was more active.
Maybe Injustice 3 or the next game being worked on after MK11 can bring more people back here.

Last edited:
I just wish this update would have come when MK11 was first out and this place was more active.
Maybe Injustice 3 or the next game being worked on after MK11 can bring more people back here.

Forums are dead, everywhere. Fighting game talk has moved to discord and reddit

I’m currently enjoying Sonya Blade and Cassie Cage in MK11. I believe they are becoming my mains. Hopefully.

Here is how I’d rank the characters I currently play as from best to least favorite...

1. Cetrion
2. Jade
3. Kitana
4. Mileena
5. Sindel
6. Skarlet
7-8. Shan Kahn and D’Vorah
9-10. Cassie and Sonya
11. Frost (One time was trying her out and she was fun, however, I still need a lot of practice with her for me to consider her my main.)

I never could get into using Skarlet in this game (she was fun in MK9, though), but Shang Tsung and Fujin are awesome and still my 2 mains.