Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Yup. Pretty sure they're just trying to pull our chain.

Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa said the same thing about him not being Shang Tsung in MK11, which is why I believe that he will be in.
they all have to sign NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) saying that they can't talk about it / spoil any info on it, prior to release.

Not to mention, all of the data mined DLC character's voice intros have been leaked.

Click at your own risk, but these were all posted on Test Your Might..... https://testyourmight.com/threads/these-are-the-dlcs-characters-intro-dialogs-spoilers.69540/

Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa said the same thing about him not being Shang Tsung in MK11, which is why I believe that he will be in.
they all have to sign NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) saying that they can't talk about it / spoil any info on it, prior to release.

Not to mention, all of the data mined DLC character's voice intros have been leaked.

Click at your own risk, but these were all posted on Test Your Might..... https://testyourmight.com/threads/these-are-the-dlcs-characters-intro-dialogs-spoilers.69540/

While referencing Kindergarten Cop does make Arnold a safe choice, we could be dealing with some voice actor who just sounds like him. It's not impossible.

https://twitter.com/iamjoegaudet/status/1165347139163250688

While referencing Kindergarten Cop does make Arnold a safe choice, we could be dealing with some voice actor who just sounds like him. It's not impossible.

https://twitter.com/iamjoegaudet/status/1165347139163250688

Are you referring to the Terminator / Arnold situation?
I was talking about Bruce Campbell and him not being able to speak on the matter, due to being under contract not to say anything.

As for the situation with Arnold, it's very possible that they get an impersonator to do it and for much cheaper.

Are you referring to the Terminator / Arnold situation?
I was talking about Bruce Campbell and him not being able to speak on the matter, due to being under contract not to say anything.

As for the situation with Arnold, it's very possible that they get an impersonator to do it and for much cheaper.
Once again, not Arnold = counterfeit Terminator.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

It's also been confirmed that Keith David will be voicing him.

Keith tha god. Looks amazing, has Todd's blessing and has his best representation.
I'm more excited for Spawn than I was for any of the MK characters in this pack. Or even Sheeva & Fujin coming next

I'm dying for this whole KP1 to finally be done with so that we can finally get more Fujin information.
The wind god with MK11's kustomization options = insta-main.
'Bout damn time, too.
It's been 22 years without a proper Fujin with original Fatalities.
Hopefully his MK4 Wind Blast / Skin Rip Fatality makes it in as a Brutality in this game.

I already see people posting fake leaks for KP2 when I doubt NRS has even started it on yet (probably besides Fujin and Sheeva). One leak from 4chan (that got deleted) claims that the KP2 line up is Fujin, Sheeva, Havik, Ash, Pyramid Head and Doomslayer. I smell total BS.

I already see people posting fake leaks for KP2 when I doubt NRS has even started it on yet (probably besides Fujin and Sheeva). One leak from 4chan (that got deleted) claims that the KP2 line up is Fujin, Sheeva, Havik, Ash, Pyramid Head and Doomslayer. I smell total BS.

Yeah I saw someone post that "leak" on gamefaqs and then someone else posted it on TYM. Sounds more like someone's personal wishlist. Pyramid Head especially is a red flag as Silent Hill hasn't had a new game in years and doesn't look like it will anytime soon.

I'm glad Sindel is in and I'm most likely maining her.

For KP2, I hope Li Mei, Sareena, Nitara, and/or Khameleon make it. Kung Jin, Kira, and Ashrah are honorable mentions too.

I'd definitely want Tanya in but I doubt they'll repeat DLC again for this timeline of MK.

I really hope Kronika is DLC in the future so I can play as her.

If not all characters will be in, I'd love a Kreate A Fighter Mode as DLC.

;)

If those Retroactive Heel Turn rumors are true, then Sindel is in "Smoke Doll Toy Factory Accident Who Shall Not Be Named" territory!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk