Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Top content from NRS as usual.

https://twitter.com/SpinkyRB/status/1162317703077670912

Just for the record. For those that don't know, this is an official DLC. Dimitri Vegas is a DJ. Not a voice actor.

While the skin is free DLC (ergo no harm no foul), this is genuinely horrible and NRS should do better than cringing the fanbase for the purpose of pleasing one person. I mean, they get flack from 99% of the fanbase over Twitter and Reddit.

(I particularly liked one guy who commented with: SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!!)

At first I was not feeling the Mileena casting but then I remembered that the games and the previous movies haven't been consistent with what race Mileena and Kitana were and weren't really asian except in the web series (I think) and MK11 so I'm just kind of indifferent now.

Let me help you with that, homie.

ECdNQAOXYAA8G2x.jpg

Nice release dates, btw. You get Terminator first, over Sindel. While Sindel is in November. And so it begins. Soon, guest characters will take priority over actual characters.

Let me help you with that, homie.

Nice release dates, btw. You get Terminator first, over Sindel. While Sindel is in November. And so it begins. Soon, guest characters will take priority over actual characters.

Good. The guest characters in this pack vastly outweigh the MK character. Out of the Trilogy cast, Sindel and Nightwolf are C tier choices at best. Joker is legendary, Terminator alone is huge but him being voiced and modeled after Arnold Schwarzenegger justifies him completely, and people have been begging for Spawn since 2011

This is probably one time where I'm ok with the Guest characters they chose this time, even for the amount of them. I though Ash was suppose to be in this one and Joker was in the next KP though.

Good. The guest characters in this pack vastly outweigh the MK character. Out of the Trilogy cast, Sindel and Nightwolf are C tier choices at best. Joker is legendary, Terminator alone is huge but him being voiced and modeled after Arnold Schwarzenegger justifies him completely, and people have been begging for Spawn since 2011

I think it also has to do with them saving a top requested MK character (Fujin) and guest (Ash Williams) for KP2, to sell that Pack better, as well.
While people have also wanted Fujin since 2011, they're not gonna sell a complete KP2 with just Fujin and Joker, so Fujin and Ash Williams makes more sense for KP2.
Let's also not forget that we have Joker and Terminator movies coming out in the next few months, so WB re-arranging a guest here or there to fit the movie schedule also 100% makes sense.

Plus, let's not act like Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sindel don't come with klassic skins, which this fanbase also faps to.

Terminator over Sindel is FAR more anti-Mortal Kombat than guest characters at all.

Which is why I never buy guests or KPs when it comes to MK games.
Not even with MK9.
It's bad enough that Kratos took up a main roster spot that should have rightfully gone to Rain.

Which is why I never buy guests or KPs when it comes to MK games.
Not even with MK9.
It's bad enough that Kratos took up a main roster spot that should have rightfully gone to Rain.

Kratos was a console exclusive character and had no role in the main story. If he wasn't in, Rain wouldn't have been in his spot. The PS3 version would have just exactly the same as the 360 version having one less character.

I don't mind waiting once every few months for a new character. Other fighting games like Smash Bros Ultimate have a similar release schedule with their DLC and people are okay waiting for DLC for that game. Also, rushing employers with bad crush times is not a good thing.

I hope Arnold plays sth like deathstroke with some dope keep away game
and a wakeup sword flip haha

Didn't deathstroke get nerfed to the ground after the first month of injustice 1's release? That doesn't sound so fun to me. I'd prefer he play like zod or lex luther.