Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Reptile will likely be DLC since we always get a Ninja character for DLC (We had Rain in MK9 and Termor in MKX). They probably have a human reptile, lizard humanoid and full evolved Reptile (As seen in MKDA) for people to customize.

All this fuss over who hasn't been in since MK9 or whatever but I have yet to see anyone demand sheeva get another shot.

I mean what's an MK game without a shokan?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

All this fuss over who hasn't been in since MK9 or whatever but I have yet to see anyone demand sheeva get another shot.

I admit that I don’t dislike Sheeva. I was pretty excited to play as a Shokan for the first time in MK3

Playable? MK1, MKII, MK4 (although Goro's playable with cheats), Deadly Alliance.

I mean, the only reason why Goro was playable in MKX felt like it was because they wanted to put in a bonus, bulky, sub-boss / boss category character, just like they did with Darkseid in Injustice 2.
In MK11 Shao Kahn is that bonus / sub-boss / boss category character.

Playable? MK1, MKII, MK4 (although Goro's playable with cheats), Deadly Alliance.

I mean, the only reason why Goro was playable in MKX felt like it was because they wanted to put in a bonus, bulky, sub-boss / boss category character, just like they did with Darkseid in Injustice 2.
In MK11 Shao Kahn is that bonus / sub-boss / boss category character.
Not necessarily playable but at least able to fight one would be nice.

Just saying shokans need some representation aside from a moldy corpse on a throne.

Honestly I'd rather they brought back kintaro.

D0h0MF8WkAQ0neS

Shao Kahn's third gear option is his spear

My favorite skin of his that we've seen is the samurai one, they've made the points on his helmet far too tall in this pic and in the pre-order trailer, makes him look like a bug with long antenna lol I hope we get his classic look as well.

I don't know why Noob needs a weapon. I feel like almost every character uses a weapon now. Noob was never about weapons

I don't know why Noob needs a weapon. I feel like almost every character uses a weapon now. Noob was never about weapons

Neither was Raiden (staff), Baraka (flag) or Sonya (gun turret), but they don’t always seem to use them in MK11, so perhaps it’s for certain combo moves like Sub-Zero’s MKX ice daggers.
I could see if it was like MK4 where every character pulled out a weapon from nowhere, but I don’t mind the approach that NRS has taken with it for MK11.
It’s why Fujin could also work with this weapon system, because along with his wind powers he had a cross-bow in MK4.

I dug back a a few pages but I'm not sure if anyone has written theories like this regarding this character.
So.. with this new info regarding the Kollector character, does anyone think he may have killed Saurian/s and taken some of their body parts? The tail is also interesting perhaps it's from a devolving Saurian? Or even Reptile from a different timeline?

I've seen comments here and elsewhere too saying he looks like Predator and that he could've stolen parts from him? However, I don't see NRS ever making any guest canon to the main story.
He certainly looks like he has all kinds of different features which are from different species but what do you guys think?

We wanted new weird and very different characters from other realms and it certainly seems like NRS has delivered here. I wouldn't have predicted all these different blue/green skin tones for new characters in MK11 lol.

Yea with that, the pictures we got yesterday were the same ones alot of leakers got there hands on apparently, and have had them for quite some time, as they seemed to have come from a pretty outdated build if the select screen is any indication, so what we've seen is most likely the only things the NDA breaker leaked out originally before stopping, hopefully that means this leak frenzy will quiet down a bit.

Guys that Shinnok picture is based off one of Judgement Fist's design.

View attachment 9858

So I think it's fake.

LOL this dude made a MK11 Raiden deviantart concept like days after the trailer. I think it's the same artist, one that makes Raiden and Shinnok in some "we are buddies" pose.

To be honest, I would have Reptile and Ermac sit this one out especially Ermac.

Never really cared for them.

I won't say that I never cared, but I'm absolutely ok with them out this time.

That's a shame. I deleted it then. Don't want to give Yellow a heartattack for no reason lol

Oooooohh so that was it! Thanks, it was very kind of you. If you see Shinnok konfirmed please do Skarlet's fatality with no shame!

After MKX's Dark Raiden with the Amulet, I thought heart attacks would not get stronger, but then MK11 trailer, and yesterday when I saw the leak I stood like 2 minutes in "I cannot believe" face, if you tagged me in a legit Shinnok pic I would totally be in TRMK's Krypt.

Shang Tsung was in the Inside Xbox footage back when they revealed D'Vorah. (kudos to the guys at Netherkast)

View attachment 9859

View attachment 9860

Judging by the nose, yep that's him. I do hope he's also the VA. MK9's was ok, but imagine FFFFFFFFOOL said by him again lol

So If Kronika is helping out Shinnok, and Dvorah is helping Shinnok, why would Kronika bring back two characters Dvorah killed ( Baraka, Mileena?)

If what BBBLP said - about people coming back being a side effect of time folding - isn't true, who knows if to kombat Kronika somehow someone starts bringing up people?

But if this is intentional of Kronika, I cannot believe they will let Shao Kahn out. This is the only part where I see him in the story. And if he is sub boss as Goro was (maybe he isn't since Darkseid wasn't in I2 and Goro had a MK4 tribute to pay), imagine if Kronika was like "hey Raiden look who's back!".

I'll shit bricks. Fortunately I'll have my hands on that hammer earlier. That didn't sound good.

I agree about the possibility of someone countering Kronika and thus why we see young Liu and Kung Lao, but Shao Kahn likely won’t be the sub-boss for MKX.
Shaun Himmerick already confirmed Geras as the sub-boss for MK11 during the reveal stream, and his mention about talking about Shao Kahn spoiling story stuff is likely just Bio info that could give away some stuff, but I seriously doubt he’ll be in the MK11 story in any form.

I agree about the possibility of someone countering Kronika and thus why we see young Liu and Kung Lao, but Shao Kahn likely won’t be the sub-boss for MKX.
Shaun Himmerick already confirmed Geras as the sub-boss for MK11 during the reveal stream, and his mention about talking about Shao Kahn spoiling story stuff is likely just Bio info that could give away some stuff, but I seriously doubt he’ll be in the MK11 story in any form.

Surely, but I think it would be a lost opportunity. I mean, if she does wanna balance good and evil, would be very smart to bring back Shao Kahn. I bet he would be pissed off. Imagine this dude going to the future - or who knows, being revived - and seeing Raiden the most powerful being of all realms, Shinnok out of the game, evil Kitana, Kotal Kahn in Outworld.

I can already see him doing that cheap hammer move from MK:SM lol

This is what they need to do. Period

KP 1 : Rain, Smoke, Fujin, Sindel, Reptile, Havik

KP 2 : Ermac, Takeda, Nightwolf, Sareena, Kenshi, Cyrax

Literally something for everyone. We all win. No guests (not likely. Hell they're definitely more likely than Kenshi and Cyrax but whatever)..