Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Cetrion should have been a hidden character.
Hidden very very well.

That's the risk when the same company develops two franchises in alternation.
Things start to mesh together for the worse.

I think they should go a different route with Injustice visual style and make it look more animated or something. Not cell shaded but some other high quality blend of animated and realistic.

I think they should go a different route with Injustice visual style and make it look more animated or something. Not cell shaded but some other high quality blend of animated and realistic.

I think they should stop making injustice games and use this spot with some kind of alternative mk game, shaolin monks 2 and this kind of game

For those in the UK who wanted that kold war Scarlet skin, it's available as part of MK11 special edition as an Amazon exclusive.

I think they should stop making injustice games and use this spot with some kind of alternative mk game, shaolin monks 2 and this kind of game

I agree. They should do something different than the status quo for what comes next from NRS after MK11. There's so many different possibilities:
They could do that DC vs Marvel Boon mention. That would make some noise, I guarantee.
They could do the Horror (AAA TerrorDome) Fighting Game. I personally would love it.
Or like you mention, a fresh MK game. A adventure/Shaolin Monks style or RPG etc etc.

Ed Boon said in one of the recent game informer videos that they really want to branch out and do something different, which I assume means something none fighting game based as he wanted to do a completely new ip. I think what some have said here is right in that MK9 - 11 is a trilogy and I expect they'll take a break after MK11 to do something completely different and keep the fans satisfied with MK11 becoming more of a service as I feel like they've said they wanted to do that in the past

They should make a MK trilogy game for the next gen. All characters from mk 9, mkx and mk11 except guests. No story just all characters.

I always wanted WB to have someone else make MK spin-off games while NRS is doing IJ games to keep people busy for new MK stuff. I guess they don't want to burn people out with MK like what happen after 1995.

With the way the story is currently going, I'd have no issue with them taking a longer break with MK game and creating a new IP in a new genre. All they really have to do is constantly update the roster, stages, and special secrets like they did with MKX. A good two years of support would be good enough.

I agree. They should do something different than the status quo for what comes next from NRS after MK11. There's so many different possibilities:
They could do that DC vs Marvel Boon mention. That would make some noise, I guarantee.
They could do the Horror (AAA TerrorDome) Fighting Game. I personally would love it.
Or like you mention, a fresh MK game. A adventure/Shaolin Monks style or RPG etc etc.

I have a better idea.

WB should take full advantage of the negative reception and failure MvCI by licensing DC to Capcom for a crossover fighting game franchise. You won't see WB shitcanning their marquee DC heroes and villains (eg, Batman, Superman, The Joker, Lex Luthor, Wonder Woman, etc) the way Disney did to X-Men and Fantastic Four characters now, will you? This was especially fvcked up because the first game in the MvC franchise was X-Men vs Street Fighter.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I think NRS is the kind of studio that listen to the fans and try to adapt some things in a way, and try it out.

For example, everyone wants a Shaolin Monks/Konquest game style. So what they did? Krypt will be a small adventure like this.

Tag team? Something close in Injustice and MK11.

So I think they will look at this and try to perfect it. Like Motor Kombat and Chess Kombat: does* Ed want it back? He said yes. But how many people would play it? How would it affect the game? Also, WB, a-hole tycoon, would they be game?

I think they should explore better MK lore and make a MK:SM/Konquest CANON game. Like create a fighter TES style, put in a different time section (like Onaga times, or when Shao Kahn invaded Edenia, or something before Earthrealm MK tournament, or even during an older MK tournament, pre Kung Lao or not). Exploring the realms, interacting with new and old characters, being important in events we see currently.

I doubt they wouldn't make money on it and would step into the genre with a very fresh take.

And that would never exclude DC v MARVEL game. This game would rock, and I personally prefer DC's take on fighting games, despite MARVEL/CAPCOM being classics, but I prefer WB's take with NRS. A game like DC v MARVEL would bury CAPCOM in the fighting style in a deep burial mound.

Last edited:
I think NRS is the kind of studio that listen to the fans and try to adapt some things in a way, and try it out.

For example, everyone wants a Shaolin Monks/Konquest game style. So what they did? Krypt will be a small adventure like this.

Tag team? Something close in Injustice and MK11.

So I think they will look at this and try to perfect it. Like Motor Kombat and Chess Kombat: do Ed want it back? He said yes. But how many people would play it? How would it affect the game? Also, WB, a-hole tycoon, would they be game?

I think they should explore better MK lore and make a MK:SM/Konquest CANON game. Like create a fighter TES style, put in a different time section (like Onaga times, or when Shao Kahn invaded Edenia, or something before Earthrealm MK tournament, or even during an older MK tournament, pre Kung Lao or not). Exploring the realms, interacting with new and old characters, being important in events we see currently.

I doubt they wouldn't make money on it and would step into the genre with a very fresh take.

And that would never exclude DC v MARVEL game. This game would rock, and I personally prefer DC's take on fighting games, despite MARVEL/CAPCOM being classics, but I prefer WB's take with NRS. A game like DC v MARVEL would bury CAPCOM in the fighting style in a deep burial mound.

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should make a MK trilogy game for the next gen. All characters from mk 9, mkx and mk11 except guests. No story just all characters.

It should be similar to the King Of Fighters dream match games like KOF 99 and KOF 2002.

Only 2 guests should be allowed and they are Freddy Kreuger and Jason Voorhees. THAT IS IT!

I have a feeling Jade will be my second main and that Cetrion will actually be my number one MK11 character, I could be wrong though.

Last edited: