Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

In the eyes of Scorpion-Fanboys who love every character who throws a freaking spear maybe, I guess you are one of those people that want Smoke to revert back into being a Scorpion Clone Robot again right?

All those smoke abilities are just stupid, he needs his Scorpion-Clone set back!

He was really cool in MKD. They made him lame as hell in 2011. Lame design, lame moves. His fatalities were cool. But overall still sucky.

MKX Robo Smoke is the best version of the character. He still had his harpoon, but he also had Smoke powers that not even the human version had.

spare for the usual suspects who should just be banished from MK forever, Jacqui, Meat, Blaze, Chameleon, Li Mei, Mocrap and Bo Rai Cho come to mind...

Jacqui, Li Mei and Bo Rai Cho are usual suspects in MK?
All 3 just appeared in the last game, with the latter 2 not being in an MK game ever since 2006.

Cancelling preorder if Reptile isnt in.

Don't worry.
You can keep your pre-order.
Seeing as Reptile has been in 7 out of 10 games, I'd be really surprised if he wasn't in.

I'd be pissed if instead of Reptile we get the shitty Chameleon. Almost like an insult to injury
Chameleon and Khameleon are both long overdue for a return.

EVERYWHERE around the internet people are hating on Jacqui, so she is already one of the most hated character, easily beating Kobra for that matter.

Tell that to those Full Auto spammers like Netotigr.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This was my favorite Rain costume

mkx-comic-8-rain-death.png

While I thought Rain's post-MK3 costumes were more interesting than most of the "ninja" characters, his fighting style and personality left something to be desired.

They are just VERY bad designed characters, nothing can help them. Li Mei should be in Tekken as a Guest character, she should never have replaced Mileena in that one game, that is her biggest crime. MKDeception didn't make up for that. Bo Rai Cho (Boon's favorite) is just a stupid joke, I know Boon can't unsee the Rain "joke" but it are the likes of Bo Rai Fart which are the real joke characters. EVERYWHERE around the internet people are hating on Jacqui, so she is already one of the most hated character, easily beating Kobra for that matter.

I really don't give 2 shits what the characters were in the OLD timeline, especially since NRS showed me that they can give any character like Kenshi, Tanya and Bo Rai Cho (yes, still don't care for him, but still 100% better than the 3D version) a good revamp.

As for Jacqui, she had some pretty good variations MKX and has the potential to be better developed as a character in MK11, but people have been hating on her because some turd will pick the Full-Auto variation in MKX online and sit in the corner spamming 1 move that they can't beat, so "REEEEEEEEEEEE, JACQUI SUX!!!!111!!1! :laugh: Ok

Also Reptiles powers are in the tower-challenges + his voice is now on Baraka, there is a very big chance Reptile won't make it in, in fact I believe (and fear) that the whole Outworld X (Kotal and Co) won't make it into this game, but are used in the next game.

This really isn't proof that he is or isn't in because I saw the IGN video where someone plays the whole MK11 Time Tower and 1 of the modifiers is Shinnok's Dead Hand, and then the person chooses Baraka as a side-kick for the match after that.
So, both dead and alive characters can be used as modifiers, just like how in Injustice 2 some side-kick characters were on the roster in the multi-verse and some side-kick characters weren't on the roster.
This proves absolutely nothing.

I don't give a single cow if you believe me or not, I know what I read, they were mentioned together with Hsu Hao and Drahmin in that post. As long as I know it, it is all good. Why would I care if you not believe me? Guess I say told-you-so at one point, but that is a little bit impossible.
Can you prove that your statement about Boon hating two Native Character Glorious Master Race characters is not false and misleading?

Guest characters = Their mere presence should nullify the entire game from being a Mortal Kombat game.

Ketchup and Mustard have been doing incredible in-depth breakdowns of all the characters in the demo build.
They already did Sub-zero and Baraka, today is Scorpion

Here I agree with you. But can't help you though, they are gonna be in MK11, wether we like it or not.
Are you going as far as confessing that Chameleon, Khameleon, Hsu Hao, Mokap, Kobra, and Meat are better than guest characters? I've already gone that far.

Are you going as far as confessing that Chameleon, Khameleon, Hsu Hao, Mokap, Kobra, and Meat are better than guest characters? I've already gone that far.

Dude, can't you read? He literally said he agrees with you. He said, that guest characters are coming one way or another. They don't care if we like it or not. Casuals will eat them up as usual.

EDIT My bad. It seems I can't read. For some reason I read that in negative way.

Last edited:
Some hate Jacqui because she is black (stupid people only), some hate her because she is a bland designed character (me too), still others hate her because she is Special Forces and a boring human, some hate her because she is one-child-of-old-characters-too-many, some hate her because she kinda is like her father, and other hate her for the reason you gave. Enough reasons if you ask me to kick her from the MK-Train boat, or at least to change her design so insanely, that she will become a new character.

I would just rather have Jax than Jacqui, I don't hate her but a gender bent younger version of Jax isn't very original.