Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

In most countries I think mate.

And I agree that the stages look good so far, and I like the variety. I just hope we're actually getting 21 stages, and not just different variants like in MKX (though admittedly those used the same buttons).

It'd be a shame to have a load more stages than in MKX but only one extra character. I really hope they're going to throw us a curve ball in a few weeks... we need more variety on the roster =/

You know what we need? That Kotal's stage from MKX, but this time all the architecture should be complete and Kotal gets a buff on that stage automatically.

I'm just now watching the Kast, I'm surprised nobody (that I saw) mentioned Jade's intro with Baraka.

"In the future, you're dead and I'm a revenant"

"I prefer my fate to yours"

"As do I, Baraka"

This confirms that this is mk2 Baraka

I love how Revenants HATE to be Revenants, so I guess they will probably join against Raiden.

52358933_2101366306628197_8470638074307543040_n.jpg

Is that "unknown" stage the one with a portal-clockrowk thing?

Because I think that's the same of the Shaolin Temple, just far right there is that thing.

I think in the first fatality trailer you can see that. Otherwise, I can't remember this one.

I wonder if they will do outfits for DLC again for the Kombat Pass like they did with MKX?

Not just in MK. The Sjw and Pc and these snowflakes are ruining every single thing in this country

You most likely have no idea what is going on in the world if you think PC culture and SJWs/fake liberals are ruining everything.

Most of the stages are either orange or purple. I really want to see some Green, hopefully Deadpool does come back.
I'm hoping that white area you see Kronika floating through becomes a stage. I think the dark characters would look really good against a bright, white background.

I love how Revenants HATE to be Revenants, so I guess they will probably join against Raiden.

Is that "unknown" stage the one with a portal-clockrowk thing?

Because I think that's the same of the Shaolin Temple, just far right there is that thing.

I think in the first fatality trailer you can see that. Otherwise, I can't remember this one.

I hope none of those stages are just simply alternate versions of other ones. IE Day/Night.

According to the Steam pre-order page there will be 7 skins and 7 gear sets.
My guess is that all 7 will be for the MK1 characters, but 1 of those could potentially be for Shao Kahn's alternate skin that we saw.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/976310/Mortal_Kombat11/

We've been told multiple skins/colour schemes and custom gear for all characters in MK 11, so I think Shao Kahn will have at least one default alt. skin anyway (unlike MKX DLC) - though it's possible he may get additional ones in DLC packs.

I wonder which klassic skins we'll get this time around...

We've been told multiple skins/colour schemes and custom gear for all characters in MK 11, so I think Shao Kahn will have at least one default alt. skin anyway (unlike MKX DLC) - though it's possible he may get additional ones in DLC packs.

I wonder which klassic skins we'll get this time around...

Deception Scorpion and Sub zero would be cool

Is it me or the interaction between Jade and Baraka is the second one that kinda implies that he is after the throne of Outworld?

Have you guys got this impression?

I think Kotal will have some more problems now.

Edit: Unless he's working to make Kitana assume Outworld. Lol, would Kitana try to take Outworld when Raiden is probably after her?

Unless she leaves Earthrealm alone (temporarily) to assume Outworld as "heir" of Shao Kahn.

I guess if they do that it will be MKX style. Toggle past, all good.

I'd be fine with either.

Is it me or the interaction between Jade and Baraka is the second one that kinda implies that he is after the throne of Outworld?

Have you guys got this impression?

I think Kotal will have some more problems now.

Edit: Unless he's working to make Kitana assume Outworld. Lol, would Kitana try to take Outworld when Raiden is probably after her?

Unless she leaves Earthrealm alone (temporarily) to assume Outworld as "heir" of Shao Kahn.

I get the impression that Baraka is from another timeline, a timeline where maybe Kitana DID end up killing Shao Kahn, like in her MK9 ending, and that's the one that I think this MKII / other timeline Baraka is from.

Maybe I've been watching too much of The Flash TV show, but maybe it's something similar to when they go back in time, how there could be repercussions for going back in time in MK11 and Kitana killing Shao Kahn is 1 of the ways in which his "death must be re-imagined."
In the TV show, 1 of the repercussions was Cisco losing his brother.
I dunno, but just a thought.

Last edited:
I'd be fine with either.

I get the impression that Baraka is from another timeline, a timeline where maybe Kitana DID end up killing Shao Kahn, like in her MK9 ending, and that's the one that I think this MKII / other timeline Baraka is from.

Maybe I've been watching to much of The Flash TV show, but maybe it's something similar to when they go back in time, how there could be repercussions for going back in time in MK11 and Kitana killing Shao Kahn is 1 of the ways in which his "death must be re-imagined."
In the TV show, 1 of the repercussions was Cisco losing his brother.
I dunno, but just a thought.

Yeah, that could be too. I was thinking if Kronika picked MKII Baraka and threw him into the present, to add more evil into the timeline.

So I wonder if he doesn't join Kitana, but he seems like a wild card regarding the intros, so a grain of salt. Idk, maybe helping her against Raiden OR helping Kitana into ruling Outworld against Kotal, Baraka would probably be loyal to her instead of him.

I think things like that would totally make Shao Kahn possible in the story mode. But also raises the question: why wouldn't bringing Shinnok from the past resolve everything? Unless Elder Gods are not in time.

Most of the stages are either orange or purple. I really want to see some Green, hopefully Deadpool does come back.
I'm hoping that white area you see Kronika floating through becomes a stage. I think the dark characters would look really good against a bright, white background.

I would love to see a nice sort of serene peaceful lake area with some trees and a waterfall in the background, like Edenia before Shao Kahn took it over or something like that just as a contrast to all of the more violent dark (and awesome looking) arenas we usually get.

Last edited:
Now that Jade's shadow kick once again looks pretty much like the Cages, I think they should not miss the opportunity of connecting them.

They should have sent Johnny to Orderrealm - at the least he doesn't mention this when telling his green energy story to the kids - and it would be nice if Cassie was trained there.

Maybe Jade has some tips about it.

Do you think there will be Stage options for past and future? For example Goro‘s lair where he is sitting alive? Or Shang’s Island with living monks? There is a stage in MKX that is done that way. Would be a nice thing.

Do you think there will be Stage options for past and future? For example Goro‘s lair where he is sitting alive? Or Shang’s Island with living monks? There is a stage in MKX that is done that way. Would be a nice thing.

They could also make something like Yin Yang island, but instead of vibrating between Earthrealm and Outworld it should shift between present and past.