Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Would be just awesome, if they just added all chars, and made everyone happy.

I could seriously go for a bigger roster right now, after SFV.

I'd scrap MK11 in favour of a Quan Chi-based adventure game; he'd be the only character, but with a dozen or so variations focusing on different areas of magic.

;)

Kinda like MKT, MKA, and both Tekken Tag Tournaments?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Pretty much. Just in this case, done properly. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they did that with MK11. If it is focusing on Esports that heavy, and battle passes are now offering 6 chars, maybe they will start adding entire roster. Especially with all those timelines thing, it could be very easy for them to drag out any kind of character. Even that Cobra guy.

Here's the source to the above image.

https://www.artstation.com/henriquedw

Hmm. Also has this on there:

henrique-naspolini-subzero-beautyrender.jpg

Doesn't look like these are official.

"My take on Sonya Blade. I made this as a combination of multiple ideas/designs/characters that I wanted to do but would not have time to make them separately"

It's a 3d model. Guy is a senior artist at some other company. Sonya was posted a year ago. So these have nothing to do with MK11.

I not believing any of these leaks until Ed Boon or someone from Neatherealm Studios shouws us something. I definitely DO NOT want Rousey anywhere near Sonya

Yea I realized it wasn't a leak after looking at the source again. Damn you, Dynasty!!

But at least it gives us a better idea of what she will resemble in the UE4 Engine.

Hi everyone!

I recently moved to Canmore, Alberta and I am really looking forward to MK11. I was hoping to find a community of players around the Calgary area with whom I could have some casuals. I’m not an expert player by any means, but love to learn and hang with people who love the FGC scene.
If someone were to point me in the right direction - My twitter is @xCepterK

Hope to make some new friends!
Cheers!