Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

- New personalization system, with clothes, accessories and move sets never seen before
ThC2O9M.png

So maybe I'm in the minority, but I was actually hoping they would take more developing time to create a whole new fighting engine. The one currently used is fine but just growing stale to me considering it's been the same one since 2011 with additions. I REALLY want the rumor of a shaolin monks style adventure game to happen too. Probably shouldn't hold my breath though.

With that said, everything looks really promising.

What's the very first thing you see/think about when you look at the ninjas, even now? The colours. Doesn't matter if it's 2k19 or 1993. Also I typed "main thing", not "only thing". Pointless argument.

Bruh Shao is looking FABULOUSSSS on your avatar.

Last edited:
So maybe I'm in the minority, but I was actually hoping they would take more developing time to create a whole new fighting engine. The one currently used is fine but just growing stale to me considering it's been the same one since 2011 with additions. I REALLY want the rumor of a shaolin monks style adventure game to happen too. Probably shouldn't hold my breath though.

With that said, everything looks really promising.

Actually they are using the new one. According to Gamestop leak and it would make sense. They have been using heavily modified Unreal Engine 3, for MK9, Injustice, MKX and Injustice 2. MK11 will be using Unreal Engine 4. I think. Makes most sense though. They are the most familiar with its infrastructure.

I say that because in today's game colour isnt the only thing that differentiates the ninjas. In 93 colour was the only thing...
Colors used to identify ninjas are just as religious to MK as the inclusion of Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and the Fatality.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

So i guess this time there wont be a collectors edition?? its disappointing that there seems to be no mention of this

What's this bullshit about no beta on PC?

F$cking excuse me???

EDIT:

Ok. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Injustice 2 PC Beta wasn't announced either and came pretty late. So this could be the same... but I swear, if they gonna do this "console over PC" treatment all over agin, then they can shove MK up their a$$.

If they gonna keep giving leftovers to PC, then why bother with PC version at all? Just keep it to consoles then. Better than being treated as an afterthought.

Last edited:
F$cking excuse me???

EDIT:

Ok. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Injustice 2 PC Beta wasn't announced either and came pretty late. So this could be the same... but I swear, if they gonna do this "console over PC" treatment all over agin, then they can shove MK up their a$$.

If they gonna keep giving leftovers to PC, then why bother with PC version at all? Just keep it to consoles then. Better than being treated as an afterthought.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...1-how-to-get-access-to-the-beta/#429aa3353d51

"The testing period will only be available for PS4 and Xbox One users and it starts in March."

Bunch of articles repeating the same thing. If that's the case man... Arnold describes my feelings well.

I said this on the Tether's Facebook page, but that Shao Kahn pic gives me total Reiko vibes. In no way am I complaining, he looks fvcking sick here. But that armor set really gives me a Reiko feeling.

I seriously cannot wait to see what Sub-Zero looks like in this game. January needs to get here not only for Resident Evil, but for the stream. And knowing how streams are, I'm mostly going to watch it at work... Which doesn't bother me because I can do so. :D

If the season pass is 6 characters, I guess Pack 1 will have four MK characters and two guest fighters. It could be something like this:

Female fighter
An old familiar character or based on an old rumor like Termor and Skarlet
Old returning classic character
Old returning classic character
Horror Movie Guest like Michael Myers or Pennywise
Non Horror Movie Guest like Spawn or Doomslayer (Doomguy)

The graphics are going to be injustice 2 level good...think abt that

Mate, Injustice 2 was made with heavily modified Unreal Engine 3 (literally making it 3.5) and if rumours are true, when they are no using Unreal Engine 4. Which means we can expect truly great things.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...1-how-to-get-access-to-the-beta/#429aa3353d51

"The testing period will only be available for PS4 and Xbox One users and it starts in March."

Bunch of articles repeating the same thing. If that's the case man... Arnold describes my feelings well.

Hmmm... yeah seen those. That's why I am thinking, it is just lack of info. Could be that these are the first BETAs that got announced and more will follow.

I don't wanna use that "entitled gamer" card, but in this case they owe us a beta. And a damn good beta. If they expect us to pay full price, then madafawkas better roll red carpet for us, just like they do for consoles. Fair and equal treatment. No more, no less.

I think it has to do with the fact that they don't develop the PC version in house for some reason. A damn shame since a) it earns them a LOT of money as confirmed by Boon himself and b) they use PCs to make the game anyways. I suppose when they roll out the Switch beta before PC they'll ask "don't you guys have Switch?" :lol:

Speaking of which, I think I'll need to get a controller for this b!tch...Playing MKX on a keyboard proved masochistic enough.