Page 333 of 337 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337 LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,660 of 6739

Thread: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

  1. #6641
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,732
    Thanked: 272
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Misucra View Post
    Really, dude? "Grandfather paradox" means that if you kill the YOUNGER one, then the OLDER one can't exist.
    You're missing the point. Regarding the paradox, Commander already explained it, and I agreed with him. Whatever, the ending nullified everything.

    then he never used Kamidogu dagger on Sub Zero
    He didn't. Comics are not canon.
    Last edited by Xenon; 01-09-2020 at 08:47 AM.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  2. #6642
    Lin Kuei Assassin Misucra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,022
    Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Thanked: 511
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    You're missing the point. Regarding the paradox, Commander already explained it, and I agreed with him. Whatever, the ending nullified everything.



    He didn't. Comics are not canon.
    It doesn't matter. Canon or not. MKX key moments didn't happen now, cause Kano died before he could do them. So this entire thing is butchered either way.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

  3. #6643
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,154
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2915
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Misucra View Post
    It doesn't matter. Canon or not. MKX key moments didn't happen now, cause Kano died before he could do them. So this entire thing is butchered either way.
    Goro also supposedly died in MK9 according to MK11, so that also cancels out MKX comics key moments with him and King Gorbak, which we were told was canon when the comics were being written.
    The most infuriating thing about the whole Goro / Gorbak story too is that when a certain Shokan eventually comes to MK11 down the line via KP2, the intro lines between her and Jade & Kotal appear to point to events with Goro taking place after the MKX comics.
    So, once again, NRS doesn't know what the f|_|ck it wants to do in regards to its MK lore, and is further proof that they don't know what they're considering canon and not canon.

    I hate to agree with @Tarkatan Trash, but at least the MKX story made more sense and there weren't as many retcons when it was just Vogel sans Kittelsen. Shame, too, because IMO the comics were pretty well written and gave some great story development to characters that may not have otherwise had good story development (Reiko, Havik, Daegon, Goro, King Gorbak).
    Last edited by Commander; 01-09-2020 at 11:35 AM.

  4. #6644
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,732
    Thanked: 272
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    I think the comics are pretty trash. IIRC they also contradicted some events in MKX, the game that it was supposed to be based on...

    Kittelsen made it clear what's canon or not. MK11 - canon. Everything else - headcanon.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  5. #6645
    Lin Kuei Assassin Misucra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,022
    Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Thanked: 511
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    I hate to agree with @Tarkatan Trash, but at least the MKX story made more sense and there weren't as many retcons when it was just Vogel sans Kittelsen. Shame, too, because IMO the comics were pretty well written and gave some great story development to characters that may not have otherwise had good story development (Reiko, Havik, Daegon, Goro, King Gorbak).
    Comics went in good direction for the first half. I was more interested in civil war, rather than Reiko. What writers nowadays fail to understand is that a good story and high stakes don't require planet/universe ending threats. If you just gonna keep using those, then you will run out of ideas pretty quickly... I mean at this point... there are Titans that are above Elder Gods and Kronika, AND THEY WERE THE ONES WHO PULLED THE STRINGS.

    No wonder they wrote themselves in the corner. They want games to last long time, but don't realize that lore is as important as any game content. If you build the world, add secrets to it that require decoding, then you will have people talking about your game for years. But naaah. Let's just drop some new end game level threat and that's it. Websites like TRMK feel like ghost towns, not because people "moved on" or got tired. There is just nothing to talk about. Especially with MK11. Nothing matters there as it got reset.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

  6. #6646
    Lin Kuei Assassin Misucra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,022
    Twitter
    @MadAsylumStudio
    Steam
    TheMadAsylum
    Thanked: 511
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    I think the comics are pretty trash. IIRC they also contradicted some events in MKX, the game that it was supposed to be based on...

    Kittelsen made it clear what's canon or not. MK11 - canon. Everything else - headcanon.
    Kittelsen can suck a fat one for all I care. The only good thing he said, is that the lore is a free estate at this point.
    TheMadAsylum Twitch channel - www.twitch.tv/misucra
    DeviantArt page - MisuCra.deviantart.com

  7. #6647
    Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Hourglass.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,683
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Thanked: 350
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    I have an idea for Kombat Pack 2...

    1. Fujin: Uses his pole axe that retracts on his waist (like how Jade puts away her Bo staff) or he can have it appear out of thin air (like what Raiden does with his staff), optional headgear (with optional hairstyle), and his crossbow (on his back).

    2. Sareena (She needs to be PLAYABLE MK fighting games more.): Uses kamas (on her waist), her Dragon Fang sword (on her back), and optional headgear (with optional hairstyle). The sword can be altered to Li Mei's Kunlun Dao, Ashrah's Kriss, Dairous Autumn Dao, Jataaka's Sword, and etc. Her projectile can either be her throwing knives, Kama throw attacks, sword beam (idea from Jataaka's sword), skull fireball (from Quan Chi), and/or even Kia's boomerang toss.

    3. Takeda: Uses his lashers/whips (on his arms/gauntlets) and Kenshi's katana (on his back), and optional headgear (with optional hairstyle). The sword can be changed to the Light Saber-looking sword he had in MKXL. He can control his sword using telekinesis like Kenshi. He should have gears that will make him look like a cyborg so the cyborg fans can rejoice.

    4. GUEST

    5. GUEST

    6. GUEST

    [This is how KP2 will most likely be when it comes to guests though I really hope for no more guests. I just hope Sareena will be in the next KP2. I'll also go ahead and add Fujin in because he's been long over due to be playable again. I also chose Sareena (and Takeda) because they are the few characters I know who were in the endings of some of the MK11 fighters. Sindel was in an ending of one of the MK11 fighters too and became DLC. Can we please have Sareena instead of Sheeva for KP2? Sareena needs more recoginition. I wanted to say Li Mei but I think Sareena needs the spotlight first.]

    I'd love Tanya and Mileena to return but I don't think NRS will repeat DLC from previous MK games anytime soon and Mileena has been de-confirmed already.
    Last edited by Nasty_Freak; 01-10-2020 at 02:38 AM.

    You'll believe God is a woman.

  8. #6648
    Robot Rock BBBLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Thug Mansion
    Age
    31
    Posts
    20,681
    Xbox Live
    Tap Water Champ
    Thanked: 4943
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    I think the comics are pretty trash. IIRC they also contradicted some events in MKX, the game that it was supposed to be based on...

    Kittelsen made it clear what's canon or not. MK11 - canon. Everything else - headcanon.
    The comics were only trash because of the game's story. Stand alone they're just fine, but when you pair them up with that cinematic mess is where it falls apart. I forget the full story, but it was something along the lines of the comic team receiving a draft of the script, but never actually got to see the story mode. So some details got ed, like Ermac. "Our creator Shao Kahn is dead, we serve whom we choose" is the only line Ermac has about the coup. It's vague as so the comic team never knew that he betrayed Mileena. Also without seeing the scene, they didn't know that it was held in D'Vorah's apartment. So the coup scene was shown in an alley.

    The comics fleshed out some of these characters in ways the games never even attempted to. In the games, ever single solitary villain is cartoonishly evil. Just pure 100% evil, they betray anyone and everyone, they're all selfish. Kotal Kahn's crew was the first time we saw an "antagonist" who was more than just a piece of shit who wanted power. Kotal's backstory is arguably best of any MK character. He's a brutal dude, but he went against Shao Kahn to save Reptile's life, he rescued Torr from a Tarkatan Meat Wagon. Dude just wants order in his realm. D'vorah actually seemed like she cared about him too, which was unheard of for a henchman. Then the game comes out and wamp wamp, Kotal Kahn is a power hungry douchebag, wamp wamp D'Vorah actually betrays Kotal because she's a Brotherhood of Shadow member for literally no reason at all.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to BBBLP For This Useful Post:


  10. #6649
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,732
    Thanked: 272
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BBBLP View Post
    The comics were only trash because of the game's story. Stand alone they're just fine, but when you pair them up with that cinematic mess is where it falls apart. I forget the full story, but it was something along the lines of the comic team receiving a draft of the script, but never actually got to see the story mode. So some details got ed, like Ermac. "Our creator Shao Kahn is dead, we serve whom we choose" is the only line Ermac has about the coup. It's vague as so the comic team never knew that he betrayed Mileena. Also without seeing the scene, they didn't know that it was held in D'Vorah's apartment. So the coup scene was shown in an alley.

    The comics fleshed out some of these characters in ways the games never even attempted to. In the games, ever single solitary villain is cartoonishly evil. Just pure 100% evil, they betray anyone and everyone, they're all selfish. Kotal Kahn's crew was the first time we saw an "antagonist" who was more than just a piece of shit who wanted power. Kotal's backstory is arguably best of any MK character. He's a brutal dude, but he went against Shao Kahn to save Reptile's life, he rescued Torr from a Tarkatan Meat Wagon. Dude just wants order in his realm. D'vorah actually seemed like she cared about him too, which was unheard of for a henchman. Then the game comes out and wamp wamp, Kotal Kahn is a power hungry douchebag, wamp wamp D'Vorah actually betrays Kotal because she's a Brotherhood of Shadow member for literally no reason at all.
    I sorta agree and disagree at the same time.

    Comics even as a standalone still had plenty of problems. There was a lot of bad art, and the entire Blood Magic shtick was crazy. I don't remember all the details but the part where Takeda's rival basically turned himself into Meat was just too much. Characters became crazy powerful and it had that resemblence to Injustce's "Rage". Basically the entire thing revolved around it. Wasn't great.

    ...MK11 then just comes in and says "this Blood Magic? All you need to do is be a starving oprhan in Outworld and be on Shao Kahn's good side. That's it."....Same guy who drew the comics....

    But if we do take away MKX out completely, then yeah the comics do become a bit better. And yes the way Kotal has been treated was great. Hell he was my favorite ever since MKX was announced. I thought when he defended the palace from Shokans and bunch of Ogres was amazing. Already proven to be powerful, but still had doubts on how to defend and asked his (headless) father what to do, and returned the favor. Bloody brilliant.

    ....Then comes in MK11 and he's easily my most hated MK character. I couldn't wait for Shao Kahn to maul his f‹cking face off, but Shao Kahn was also turned into a huge b!tch so it's like double disappointment. Then put Jade as a cherry on top, hoo boy... Triple Whopper.

    This only concretes how utterly worthless the comics are, the Original Trilogy and all of it. All that previous character development, the lore, 25 years of things we grew up with? Down the drain.

    So unfortunately, Kittelsen's word is final. MK11 - canon. Everything else - headcanon.
    Last edited by Xenon; 01-10-2020 at 04:18 AM.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  11. #6650
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,732
    Thanked: 272
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Misucra View Post
    Kittelsen can suck a fat one for all I care. The only good thing he said, is that the lore is a free estate at this point.
    Sure, sure...Only all next games and anything related to MK is going to be based on this. Unless he pulls a Kittelsen on himself and starts declaring MK11 as headcanon, or gets fired and replaced by someone else who discards this trash.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  12. #6651
    Robot Rock BBBLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Thug Mansion
    Age
    31
    Posts
    20,681
    Xbox Live
    Tap Water Champ
    Thanked: 4943
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Kittlesten isn't the main writer is he? I thought he was just brought on to help NRS' current lead writer.
    Because this whole mess of "Forget the last game" has been going on since NRS was created.

    MK9's ending? We all thought we were getting Shinnok's invasion. Nah, we see the final hours of his invasion and a 25 year time leap.
    MKX ending? Obviously Raiden has gone rogue and Liu Kang rules Netherrealm with Kitana. Nope, Dark Raiden dies withing 20 minutes and Liu Kang is a henchman.


    I think I've seen you say that you don't play Injustice, but it's the exact same thing. Injustice 1 is Batman vs Superman. Injustice 2 is Batman vs Superman. They reconcile, but then both endings end with them fighting again. So Injustice 3 has nowhere else to go, but Batman vs Superman.

    NRS' writers are as incompetent as they come. They write themselves into corners within a single entry. Kittlesten showed some promise when it came to his comic work, but I have the feeling it was a battle of seniority when he came to NRS.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BBBLP For This Useful Post:


  14. #6652
    Shaolin Monk Xenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,732
    Thanked: 272
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    I don't recall the entire situation with MK11 and Kittelsen, but I do know that he has a lot to do with it. He's the one running around on Twitter unloading trash regarding the story. His latest stunt "dealing" with criticism was using his sick son as a meat shield. Like come on...Talk about not taking it personally, but professionally.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  15. #6653
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,154
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2915
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Freak View Post
    [This is how KP2 will most likely be when it comes to guests though I really hope for no more guests. I just hope Sareena will be in the next KP2. I'll also go ahead and add Fujin in because he's been long over due to be playable again. I also chose Sareena (and Takeda) because they are the few characters I know who were in the endings of some of the MK11 fighters. Sindel was in an ending of one of the MK11 fighters too and became DLC. Can we please have Sareena instead of Sheeva for KP2? Sareena needs more recoginition. I wanted to say Li Mei but I think Sareena needs the spotlight first.]

    I'd love Tanya and Mileena to return but I don't think NRS will repeat DLC from previous MK games anytime soon and Mileena has been de-confirmed already.
    The 2nd KP already has 2 characters from MK and a guest data mined.
    While I DO agree with you that I'd also love to see Sareena via DLC, her chances of being in seem slim-to-none with 1 roster spot left for KP2.
    Reiko or Havik seem more likely for that last spot (especially the latter), imo, since Havik had a 3-slot konsumable that was removed from the game a while ago, not too different from how Starfire's assist was removed from Injustice 2.
    Just sayin'.
    I really wouldn't be THAT surprised if KP2 ended up being Sheeva, Fujin, Ash Williams, Havik, GUEST, GUEST.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander For This Useful Post:


  17. #6654
    Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Hourglass.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,683
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Thanked: 350
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    The 2nd KP already has 2 characters from MK and a guest data mined.
    While I DO agree with you that I'd also love to see Sareena via DLC, her chances of being in seem slim-to-none with 1 roster spot left for KP2.
    Reiko or Havik seem more likely for that last spot (especially the latter), imo, since Havik had a 3-slot konsumable that was removed from the game a while ago, not too different from how Starfire's assist was removed from Injustice 2.
    Just sayin'.
    I really wouldn't be THAT surprised if KP2 ended up being Sheeva, Fujin, Ash Williams, Havik, GUEST, GUEST.
    Yeah... the guests do waste a lot of space when any other Kombatant would've been given a chance to shine. If Sheeva will return, I hope she utilizes Sareena's Kamas using 2 hands while using Tanya's Kobu Jutsu tonfa blades with the other 2 hands.

    You'll believe God is a woman.

  18. #6655
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,154
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2915
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Freak View Post
    Yeah... the guests do waste a lot of space when any other Kombatant would've been given a chance to shine. If Sheeva will return, I hope she utilizes Sareena's Kamas using 2 hands while using Tanya's Kobu Jutsu tonfa blades with the other 2 hands.
    Now that you bring it up, I DO wonder what her weapons will be like. I like those ideas.
    I'm imagining that Fujin will have his MK4 cross-bow, which will be interesting to see the different types of cross-bow in the gear slot.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander For This Useful Post:


  20. #6656
    Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Hourglass.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,683
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Thanked: 350
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    Now that you bring it up, I DO wonder what her weapons will be like. I like those ideas.
    I'm imagining that Fujin will have his MK4 cross-bow, which will be interesting to see the different types of cross-bow in the gear slot.
    If she's in, they better make her EXCELLENT and not a waste of space because there are a lot more females in the 3D era that need to revamp themselves in this new generation.

    You'll believe God is a woman.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty_Freak For This Useful Post:


  22. #6657
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,154
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2915
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Freak View Post
    If she's in, they better make her EXCELLENT and not a waste of space because there are a lot more females in the 3D era that need to revamp themselves in this new generation.
    If MK11 Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sindel's gameplay are anything to go by, then I think that she'll also get some pretty awesome revamped gameplay.
    As much as I dislike some of the retcons and have general issues with how they screwed up the lorein MK11, as far as the DLC characters gameplay goes, they've done an excellent job, imo.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander For This Useful Post:


  24. #6658
    Emperor of Outworld Nasty_Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    By the Hourglass.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,683
    PSN
    Cassandra_Jade
    Thanked: 350
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    If MK11 Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sindel's gameplay are anything to go by, then I think that she'll also get some pretty awesome revamped gameplay.
    As much as I dislike some of the retcons and have general issues with how they screwed up the lore in MK11, as far as the DLC characters gameplay goes, they've done an excellent job, imo.
    Agreed.

    I still can't get over Sindel willingly being evil even when she was alive (before she died and revived back to life).


    Here are ideas to revamp some characters who can return later on in MK as DLC in a future Kombat Pack...

    * Fujin: Has his MK4 crossbow and MKX Axe.

    * Sareena: If Sareena, she'd have her kamas from MK:M and Sword from MKM while projectiles can alternate with her kamas, throwing daggers, and flaming skulls that she can learn from Quan Chi. If Li Mei, she can have her Kunlun Dao.

    * Takeda: He'd have Kenshi's Sword and his lashers.

    * Li Mei: She can have her Kunlun Dao, customizable footwear, and customizable head gear/hairstyle. Projectiles consist of her Nova Blast. Her other moves from her previous games would return and would get modified.

    * KRONIKA: She should have a customizable head gear/hairstyle!!! She NEEDS HAIR! She should also have a customizable footwear and gauntlets (gears she'd use on her arms and legs), and that magic ball that she uses in her attacks should also be customizable.

    * Nitara: She should have her kamas return or should have a new weapon (that dagger she has on her waist while wearing her MKDA primary outfit or a single sickle would do). Her wings should also be customizable and she be used to attack and fly. She should also be able to summon bats like she does in her konsumable of MK11. She should have a bite attack that can drain the opponent's life while heal her own.

    * Ashrah: Her appearance should be more similar to Chizuru Kagura's (King of Fighters). Her baggy pants in MKD were disgusting. There should be customizable head gear/hairstyle, her Kriss, and customizable boots.

    * Khameleon: She should have the moves of Reptile with her own unique weapon and/or weapons of other characters who will not make it in the game (and who's weapons have not been used by other characters in the game yet).

    * Sheeva: Besides using weapons of other characters, she should also have Goro's and Kintaro's moves along with her own.

    * Kai: He can return with his Ghurka Knife and his Spiked Club.

    * Kira: She can return with her knives and a fire arm (either a flame thrower, machine gun, handgun, or any thing that's be used as a projectile besides Sonya's rings.)

    You'll believe God is a woman.

  25. #6659
    Kombatant
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    210
    Thanked: 65
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Freak View Post
    Agreed.



    * Sareena: If Sareena, she'd have her kamas from MK:M and Sword from MKM while projectiles can alternate with her kamas, throwing daggers, and flaming skulls that she can learn from Quan Chi.
    I don't think giving characters moves that other characters have would be a good idea. Even if that character isn't in the game. I mean we all saw how much flak Kira got for being a mix of Kano and Sonya.

    Sareena's supposed to demon, so I think they can also give her demon form for a possible variation.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to KCJ506 For This Useful Post:


  27. #6660
    Elder God Commander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karnaca, Serkonos
    Posts
    14,154
    PSN
    Araknyd03
    Thanked: 2915
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)

    Re: Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Freak View Post
    Here are ideas to revamp some characters who can return later on in MK as DLC in a future Kombat Pack...

    * Fujin: Has his MK4 crossbow and MKX Axe.


    * Sheeva: Besides using weapons of other characters, she should also have Goro's and Kintaro's moves along with her own.

    I could see Fujin's cross-bow being his weapon, as that's the one he's most known for with MK4, and I could easily see it being 1 of his gear pieces for kustomization.
    As for Sheeva, I could see her using the Shokan Daggers, since they are used by her in MKA.

    Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    I don't think giving characters moves that other characters have would be a good idea. Even if that character isn't in the game. I mean we all saw how much flak Kira got for being a mix of Kano and Sonya.
    I see where you're coming from and I agree with you, but at the same time, how much more flak will NRS realistically get when they already gave away 4 of the most iconic ninja moves to Shang Tsung?
    Despite Cetrion also essentially having Rain's water bubble move, people were heated and lost their shit when they found out about Shang Tsung's 4 ninja moves.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander For This Useful Post:


Page 333 of 337 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!
    By theincubuslord in forum Injustice: Gods Among Us General Discussion
    Replies: 1308
    Last Post: 07-13-2018, 07:54 AM
  2. Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread
    By Immortal Reaver in forum Mortal Kombat X Forum
    Replies: 26081
    Last Post: 10-14-2017, 06:50 PM
  3. PC Version / General Discussion Thread
    By Rider in forum Mortal Kombat X Forum
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 11-29-2016, 04:47 AM
  4. MORTAL KOMBAT X general discussion
    By ujustgotcaged in forum Mortal Kombat X Forum
    Replies: 1242
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 11:22 AM
  5. Mortal Kombat 10 Storymode Ideas/Discussion Thread
    By Flying Jinko in forum Mortal Kombat General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •