I still read the forum every week or two, I just haven't played MKX for months and I haven't bought MK11.
Which is why the site feels dead.
Aside from the same usual 10~15 people here, there's not much going on, and MK11 is only 2 1/2 months old.
Evo is next month, for example, and where's the info or website update for that?
I come here pretty much every other day however I usually just lurk.
The bigger travesty is the staff taking weeks, and in some cases MONTHS to get rid of spambots.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Nightwolf was further teased on Boon's Twitter, for anyone else interested.......
Things I love about Mortal Kombat 11:
Towers of Time
Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa voicing Shang Tsung
Many of the endings
Things I strongly dislike about Mortal Kombat 11:
That's pretty much it. Here's what I dislike about the story.
- Killing off Sonya
- Another retcon
- The time merger
- Not having revenants as the villains
- Getting rid of Dark Raiden
- Killing off Hanzo
- Stopping Kotal from acting like an emperor
This may be the best Mortal Kombat I've ever played, and it's a shame a game great in so many ways had one of, if not my least favorite story in the franchise.
1) Goro being dead not being properly explained -
I'm just supposed to accept the plot-hole that Goro is dead because "everyone on Shang Tsung's Island miraculously died at the same time that he did," despite Goro being alive at the end of the MKX comics (seeking the help of Daegon) and being playable in MKX?
Ok, sure, let's go with that.
2) Cetrion being more useless in the MK11 story than Jacqui in MKX -
Sorry, but if you hate on Jacqui's story involvement in MKX but have no issue with Cetrion in MK11, you're a hypocrite, because Cetrion was utterly useless trash in the whole scope of MK11's story.
3) The biggest issue that I had with MK11's story though, was, as Metallica would say "....and nothing else matters" -
Who else found the Tarkatan Army tower in Gauntlet to be rather easy? I only had to restart once and had a brutality every time besides that.
Now, the Shao Kahn Gauntlet, that's a different story.
What was your prize for winning the Tarkatan Army tower? I don't remember if I've done that one yet.
I'm on the one where you have to do your fatal blow but your opponents have the ability to kill you in like, two hits.
I never intended to imply that I had an issue with Jacqui and I should have probably worded that better, but rather that there were some people on here and reddit both who talked mad shit about her involvement in MKX, and yet Cetrion was useless as fvck in the MK11 story.
1. Being Cassie's second in command and successfully leading the mission into the Netherrealm
2. Giving Jax a moral dilemma (do I betray Earthrrealm or do I side with my daughter), which in term, added more to his character.