Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

Fujin DEFINITELY should have been on KP2. There was MAJOR popular demand for him in particular, and there is documentation both here and on social media to back that up.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If Fujin doesn't make the base roster this time, then Boon has totally lost his mind.
Well it seems extremely likely that he will be, but yeah, I... would be pretty sad if he wasn't. I wish one person voting with their wallet made a difference over this kind of thing, but Fujin's not a character most players will know or care about.

Given how good MKX was - despite roster misgivings - and how good I read and am told IJ2 was, I have very high hopes for MK11.

Kahn looked as if he was a revenant in the trailer, or at least thats what i think. His skin looks strange and his lips were purple. I could be wrong, but it is nice to have him back.. hopefully he's a savage in this game

Quan Chi created the revenants...

Still think 2 timelines...

Why the hourglass

Kahn never went to the Netherrealm

Kahn is immortal

I do hope they don't come up with bullshit main version this time.

Yes, I'm looking at you, elder Liu Kang/Kung Lao.

If LK is in, I do hope it's Emperor version, even if this is the game where he gets redemption.

Hope the roster is a little bit bigger, and they will surely put some new gen characters, so showing a bit of love to some and knowing the cut when it comes to some usual favorites would be nice.

Unless it's 2 timelines...
I am convinced that if Shao Kahn played a prominent role in the story he'd be on the main roster, either by default or unlockable.

You don't make playable major characters pre-order DLC. That's just bull.

Ill be honest, I didn't like any of the Kombat Kids. Id prefer that none of them make it in the new game. But I know that isnt going to happen, I'd let Cassie slide as an excuse not to have Sonya or Cage in the game. But the other ones were just flat out dull.

Mind you, if they make it, its not like Im going to rage about it. Just my preference.

From the new batch in MKX, as long as Kotal's back I'm happy. I'm really not bothered about the rest, although it does seem likely that the kids will return simply because they were presumably introduced as a long-term plot foundation to build on.

It's cool gentlemen and I understand the new generation isn't for everyone. Hopefully whatever negative reaction many people had for them especially Jacqui will be rectified in MK11

Sorry I'm late to the party, but holy shit I loved the trailer. Definitely Day 1 buy for sure, although I'll wait til after the Community Reveal in January to do the pre-order. The only gripe like most others would say is definitely the choice of artist. I can handle rap, but c'mon. Could've gotten Wu-Tang Clan instead...

And from watching the trailer so many times, time travel is involved, and it seems one of the Elder Gods is heavily involved in this scheme. Also I love the sound of damage and blood-spilling moments between Dark Raiden and Hanzo. Plus, that appearance from another Hanzo was a surprise for sure. Indicating either fighters from the past, or other timelines involved as speculation.

Gameplay speculation, I'm very open to customizing my kombatant's moveset, and appearance (taking a bit of nod from Injustice 2).

And as for guessing on which kombatants will make it, here is my wishlist below (plus those that are likely appear):

Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang)
Jacqui Briggs
Cassie Cage
Takeda Takahashi
Kung Jin
Fujin
Kotal Kahn
Ermac
Reptile (Syzoth)
Tri-Borg
Liu Kang (Dark Emperor)
Kitana (Dark Empress)
Kung Lao (Revenant)
Sheeva
New Centaur (new kombatant)
Ashrah
Hotaru
Noob Saibot
Erron Black
Jade
Sindel
Kabal
Sareena
New Outworlder (new kombatant)
Shang Tsung

Also praying for Onaga's return. One way or another, the prophecy must be fulfilled..

As for arenas, PLEASE have the other realms in there. Not just Earthrealm and Outworld places please!!!!

Last edited:
I just really hope if there is a gear system that we can't change colors. I don't want to see pink Scorpion or green Noob Saibot. I hope we don't get the gear system

MKX was the first time a main series MK game changed up the Ninjas' colors, and I adored it. Grey Ermac, White Sub-Zero, they even inverted the black and yellow for some of Scorpion's costumes. I Really hope they continue this trend and stop acting like the colors are sacred. If I want to use a Black Scorpion, or a Red Noob Saibot then I should be able to. Doesn't hurt the lore at all to have some fun character customization.

It's pretty lame, imo. If they would do stuff like invert the colours, or just color different pieces but by using the same scheme that would be fine. Pink Scorpion and black Sub-Zero just looks wrong. But as of late NRS loves to change their characters to the point where you don't recognize them so I suppose they'll still continue doing it.

I have something to say;

- There should be a connection betweeen Mortal Kombat II and Mortal 11 Kombat. Opening intros of MK2 and the new trailer are the same thing. Also logos looks like almost same except the numbers of the games.

- The first thing i wrote may explain Shao Kahn's return if there is a connection between both games. Yes, we have to talk about Shao Kahn too. He is not same Shao Kahn as we know, his left arm looks completely different than regular Shao Kahn and that means he is a revenant or he has some connection to Onaga. Second thing looks more possible to me because his left arm looks like Onaga's except the skin color but in Deception Reptile's body was used for Onaga's return, maybe this time he could use Shao Kahn's. Also i don't think Shao Kahn is just a playable character but no connection to the game's story. He is the hard balls in the ass you know. You can't ignore him easily and i guess he will be pre-boss before Onaga. Remember our sucked ass big bad theories before MKX was released (Liu Kang, Reiko, Ashrah etc.) and the big bad was just Shinnok in other super form of him and Onaga is just a super form of Shao Kahn if we only thinking at the character making side of the game.

- The new mysterious woman yess, i just thought she is not Delia but she could be the woman in Jade's ending who knows but i have to ask why the hourglass made by ice? Maybe no reason to do that with ice but i just notice that.

Last edited: