Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

So you want the whole world to revolve around you. Throw a temper tantrum for not having 1 skin in the game? Yeah...

All I thought to do was write two poorly written sentences about you, and you took the time to write two paragraphs about me. Thank you for showing how much you truly care about me and how condescending you really are.

To be fair, he never said it does. He's just voicing his disappointment in a irritating way because he makes it sound as fact. Still, it's his opinion and should be treated as such.

So you want the whole world to revolve around you. Throw a temper tantrum for not having 1 skin in the game? Yeah...

All I thought to do was write two poorly written sentences about you, and you took the time to write two paragraphs about me. Thank you for showing how much you truly care about me and how condescending you really are.

Calls me condescending, yet is the one who started talking shit. Gods. Ever thought of joining SJW's? They like to talk shit and then play Victim card once someone talks back. "It was just two sentences." Homie if you can't take the heat, then shut the f%ck up.

I can write as much as I want here. And if you try to "roast" me, then get ready to for a counter. Gods, what a casual.

If you want to have a proper conversation, learn at least the basis of mutual respect. Here is a hint: It doesn't start with talking shit about someone.

And to answer your obviously ignorant second statement. It is called Expectations. I know that nowadays a lot of people are fine with saying "Hey, at least it is something" and get angry at someone for having EXPECTATIONS, but I come from a place with standards. A standard of being better than before. Not less than before. So if MK9 had more options character wise, then MK11 has to be better than that. So yeah. I can point anything I want. If I have to pay money/invest time (that is non refundable), then I can have expectations about quality. Waiting a whole year for graphical glitches to be fixed and then get a skin behind paywall is not a standard. No wonder companies nowadays can get away selling dots for 2$. Your kind will eat anything up, as long as it has that logo.

Ah @Nicholaidas Still trying to get a reaction from me. What's cooking? Not satisfied that I actually said something positive about MK DLC? Aw. Sorry for ruining your party. Right now have something of my own cooking for MK, so I am in a pretty good mood.

To be fair, he never said it does. He's just voicing his disappointment in a irritating way because he makes it sound as fact. Still, it's his opinion and should be treated as such.

Still not good enough. I literally just gave positive feedback on Story trailer and Fujin's appearance. But how dare you to say shit about something else! It has to be perfect! Also I don't like how you say things! Even though you said it multiple times, that it is just your opinion!

Ok. Fine.

From now on I will be adding this line, so people don't get hurt.

THIS MESSAGE IS AN OPINION OF A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL, THAT REALIZES THAT HE IS JUST ONE OF MILLIONS OF MK FANS AND GAME CANNOT BE MADE ACCORDING TO HIS SINGLE WISHES. HIS OPINION DOES NOT REPRESENT THE REST OF MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM.

Good enough? Or I have to make it even more f%cking clear?

I'm hyped up for the new DLC for MK11. I was hoping that Ash and Doomslayer will be announced, but Robcop is cool. The original Robocop is one of my favorite movies and I grew up with it as a kid along with MK, Spawn, and Terminator. Not to mention, both Robocop and MK are satirical with their violence. I still want Cyrax and Sektor to be in KP3 just to have a complete robot line up (Frost, Cyrax, Sektor, Terminator, and Robocop).

I still hope Takeda does not return because I don't want to pay for a character that was on the base roster in the last game. It feels cheap to do so.

Ah @Nicholaidas Still trying to get a reaction from me. What's cooking? Not satisfied that I actually said something positive about MK DLC? Aw. Sorry for ruining your party. Right now have something of my own cooking for MK, so I am in a pretty good mood.

Since you're calling me Nicholaidas, can I call you Misbugra?

@Misucra said:
Congratulations to people that got Fujin. Man, that must have been a wait. His moveset actually looks dope and unlike Liu Kang, his tattoos actually match him. I know that Commander was really waiting for him, so legitimately. Congrats. I hope he will be everything that you wanted and won't have personality level, that of Frost.

I'm happy as shit about Fujin finally being playable, and Sheeva seems to have gotten a decent revamp too.
Never was previously a Sheeva fan, but again, I never was a Shang Tsung main (Warlock) prior to MK11, either.

Also that Friendship looked nice.

Yeah, and I kind of wish that I didn't stumble upon Sub-Zero, Noob and Kano's Friendships and spoil it for myself, because those Friendships are fcking great. Might main Noob just for that. Lol (Not really, but still pretty cool.)
Can't wait to see what the Friendships for Kollector, Cetrion, Geras and all of the MKX characters will be like, since this will be their first time having Friendships. :lol:

I'm happy as shit about Fujin finally being playable, and Sheeva seems to have gotten a decent revamp too.
Never was previously a Sheeva fan, but again, I never was a Shang Tsung main (Warlock) prior to MK11, either.

Yeah, and I kind of wish that I didn't stumble upon Sub-Zero, Noob and Kano's Friendships and spoil it for myself, because those Friendships are fcking great. Might main Noob just for that. Lol (Not really, but still pretty cool.)
Can't wait to see what the Friendships for Kollector, Cetrion, Geras and all of the MKX characters will be like, since this will be their first time having Friendships. :lol:

I am wondering what they will do with Frost's human skin. I mean, I am open to what ice abilities can do, but I still think it will be weird if she does her backwards walk, with half of the body facing opposite direction.

I am wondering what they will do with Frost's human skin. I mean, I am open to what ice abilities can do, but I still think it will be weird if she does her backwards walk, with half of the body facing opposite direction.

That and the intro when her head comes on have me wondering what they'll do for her.

I think that they can do different animations for her human skin like Cyrax and Sektor in MK9, but it's really some of her intros that have me scratching my head.

The head / spinal chord is 1 of them.
Her putting on her robotic arm is another.
The cyber eye doesn't worry me too much because that can be made into a human eye with maybe her pupil dialating.

On one hand, I remember MK9 and how they completely changed the animations of Cyborg Cyrax/Sektor and Human Cyrax/Sektor with their special moves.

Here … I am not even sure that Frost is human even in this skin. Her eyes still look cybernized, and her arms seem to have those light blue lines which remind me of artificial humans in some sci-fi flicks.

That and the intro when her head comes on have me wondering what they'll do for her.

I think that they can do different animations for her human skin like Cyrax and Sektor in MK9, but it's really some of her intros that have me scratching my head.

The head / spinal chord is 1 of them.
Her putting on her robotic arm is another.
The cyber eye doesn't worry me too much because that can be made into a human eye with maybe her pupil dialating.

Ah nope. I got tricked. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Gods. Even after all these years, I still managed to get tricked, by thinking any of them have standards. It is just a paint over.

Untitled-2.jpg

Man. I am seriously stupid. How could I even think that they will put effort into someone like Frost. Good thing I checked the picture in detail. Welp. Bullet dodged there.

Yeah. At least you got Fujin and Sindel fans will get to see actual Sindel. Ahahaha. Gods. I will give it to NRS. Good one. They got me, here. Made me hope again.

Ah nope. I got tricked. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Gods. Even after all these years, I still managed to get tricked, by thinking any of them have standards. It is just a paint over.

Man. I am seriously stupid. How could I even think that they will put effort into someone like Frost. Good thing I checked the picture in detail. Welp. Bullet dodged there.

Yeah. At least you got Fujin and Sindel fans will get to see actual Sindel. Ahahaha. Gods. I will give it to NRS. Good one. They got me, here. Made me hope again.

Sorry about that. :(
Yeah, that quick picture legit tricked me too.

Sorry about that. :(
Yeah, that quick picture legit tricked me too.

Eh. At this point I can just laugh and hey not like everything is bad. Just seeing that you guys finally got a good looking Fujin is good enough for me. I can feel that excitement in the air, so that is good to know.

God, I hate that mask they gave Frost and Sub-Zero in this picture. I never, EVER put it in any of the ninjas. It even ruins Sub-Zero's Shredder Deception skin.

Here the skin looks much better, with a better mask.

0.jpg

Do you guys noticed MK ending is now open to whatever it might come?

I mean, despite Cetrion was on her final battle skin - something that should be noted and makes all the difference - Fujin, Jax, Sindel and Tsung were in the island to take the crown. If we consider a possible explanation for the different skin, that moment could actually be when Jax is guarding the crown before his past self and Jacqui arrive.

If killing a past self kills the present one, taking the crown from Kronika could turn the ending upside down. Notice Raiden - Thunder God and Protector - is lightning swording a bunch of demons near what seems to be the final battle stage. And Sindel's resurrection takes place in a moment at the least post Shao Kahn's apparent death and Kitana's ascension (Chap. 7), while the island moment is Chap.9.

In absolutely any hypothesis Shang Tsung is not plotting to break the ending to his advantage. By taking the crown, while Kronika will certainly be defeated, but it will significantly change the events. I wonder if he isn't her backup plan.

Eh. At this point I can just laugh and hey not like everything is bad. Just seeing that you guys finally got a good looking Fujin is good enough for me. I can feel that excitement in the air, so that is good to know.

Talk about good looking. Frost and Cetrion probably killed him easily by pretending to be fangirls.

From what it seems, Fujin will play closer to MKX than MK11, which it exactly what I wanted. I'm 11 times outta 10 gonna main him. The story looks cool. Maybe it'll be experimenting with chapters that aren't specific to one character? The friendships are creative. That call back to the teddy bear challenge from MK9 is nice. I'm willing to bet they are gonna pull an MKX Alien trick with RoboCop by making him Stryker from a different timeline with his ending. Overall, this rejuvenated my hype for the game so that's a plus in my book.

Talk about good looking. Frost and Cetrion probably killed him easily by pretending to be fangirls.

I think that one of the leaked intros between Cetrion and Fujin, implied that Fujin simply survived. Wouldn't be surprised. With Frost having a fit if someone doesn't call her name and Cetrion not knowing what she is supposed to even be, there is a good chance that Fujin just dropped a mannequin with his clothes on and ran, thinking "Ain't got time for c%nts."

On one hand, I remember MK9 and how they completely changed the animations of Cyborg Cyrax/Sektor and Human Cyrax/Sektor with their special moves.

Here … I am not even sure that Frost is human even in this skin. Her eyes still look cybernized, and her arms seem to have those light blue lines which remind me of artificial humans in some sci-fi flicks.

Interesting how 2011 game offered more options to players.