Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

It seems I hit the jackpot about Shang Tsung's return. FINALLY FUJIN!

Seems like we're going back in the timeline, and I'm absolutely ok with that, since some aspects were pretty great to be left so soon.

Hopes for Onaga. Shang Tsung's plot was about this, and now we have Kung Lao again.

We have Kronika again lol this will mess things up a lot, we are doing a second time travel during a time where there's already time travel.

Man NRS really does appreciate the fans. Stage fatalities, and friendships. Plus Classic Frost skin and Deception Sub Zero have to be the most asked for skins and they delivered on that too

I'm just waiting for Misucra to come and shit on everything. Cynical on a forum because no one in his real life will listen? Who knows but I know the appearance of Fujin will fuel him to post 2 pages of hate and how NRS is shit.

Edit: it is kinda Pricey

Last edited:
MK Fan: BARAKA IS A USELESS JOBBER!!

Baraka: Bit&hsayswhat?

Uhh...from that clip he's still a useless jobber, no? Just because he smelled the scent of Grandpa Shang doesn't mean a thing. He's still going to get his ass beat. It's like Reptile fans in MKX: "WOW HE SURE SHOWED MILEENA!!" by saying 2 lines...And getting owned for the rest of the game...and then the cartoon....with...Baraka...also...getting.....

:/

Uhh...from that clip he's still a useless jobber, no? Just because he smelled the scent of Grandpa Shang doesn't mean a thing. He's still going to get his ass beat. It's like Reptile fans in MKX: "WOW HE SURE SHOWED MILEENA!!" by saying 2 lines...And getting owned for the rest of the game...and then the cartoon....with...Baraka...also...getting.....

:/

Every bad guy in MK story modes is a jobber if he's not playable - at least Baraka does something in the story which gives him badass points (foiling the plans of the party).

Peel the onion.

Seeing Fujin really made my morning and Kitana being in the newer chapters is simply beautiful. I hope the relationship between her mother and her can be redeemed

Every bad guy in MK story modes is a jobber if he's not playable - at least Baraka does something in the story which gives him badass points (foiling the plans of the party).

Peel the onion.

So...still a jobber. That "MK Fan" isn't wrong then ;)

Hopefully there is a possibility to buy the separate characters apart from the story DLC, I couldn't care less about Robocop. So far there is no such option in stores...

MK11 on the top ten trending on Twitter.

Dead game, btw.

Next thing you're going to be using YouTube view counts and Reddit likes. :lol:

Meanwhile:

https://steamcharts.com/cmp/389730,976310,310950,678950

MasculineIgnorantKoala-size_restricted.gif

I know you're hyped, but stop spewing crap. Tom & Jerry is also trending on Twitter, big whoop.

Hyped for the new expansion, glad Fujin finally got his time to shine, it's pretty interesting how this is the first time a fighting game has ever really done a full on story expansion, so props to them for setting another precedent when it comes to fg stories.

Edit: Also dat Frost skin tho

I'm just waiting for Misucra to come and shit on everything. Cynical on a forum because no one in his real life will listen? Who knows but I know the appearance of Fujin will fuel him to post 2 pages of hate and how NRS is shit.

Edit: it is kinda Pricey

Did I shit on your breakfast or something? You little Fanboys always go for "real life" bit. Do you see me attacking members for liking the game? No? So Shut the f$ck up. I understand that you think that your tastes are universal and everyone should blindly like everything that you like, but that's not how real life works. If you actually went outside yourself, instead of trying to act cool on message boards by throwing 3rd grade jabs at someone just for having a DIFFERENT opinion, then you would learn that universe doesn't revolve around you and people can have different opinions. This place is a forum, so now go back to the cave you came from and continue blindly kissing everyone's ass.

Now that I got my daily of offended Fanboys content...

Congratulations to people that got Fujin. Man, that must have been a wait. His moveset actually looks dope and unlike Liu Kang, his tattoos actually match him. I know that Commander was really waiting for him, so legitimately. Congrats. I hope he will be everything that you wanted and won't have personality level, that of Frost. Hah. Who am I kidding. It would take god like skill to beat that.

As for Frost. A lot of my friends already sent me the trailer screaming that I need to see it as I will get excited. So...

Human Frost skin. Was it hard? Was it so f%cking hard to give that option from the start? Literally the bare minimum what I asked for. Didn't ask for her to be important story wise. Didn't ask for insanely complicated personality. I just wanted Human Frost. And Wow! They actually added it! Everything is forgiven! MK11 is now the best game ever! I got my Human Frost after 9 years of waiting!

Nah. Personally just pisses me off even more. So they decided to give this simple skin only a whole year after the game launch and then decided to put it behind a PRE ORDER paywall? F%ck yourself NRS/WB. A simple skin is all I asked, and they still decided to put it behind massive paywall. A content that should have been there from the f%cking start. How come MK9 has both Human and Cyborg Sektor/Cyrax, but the PROGRESSIVE AND INNOVATIVE MK11 splits EVERYTHING into pieces? F%ck this bullshit. Just how I feel they should have just let the story go and keep the reset bullshit, they should have just left Frost as it is. Cause now it feels like an after thought that was dropped for extra dosh.

As for a story trailer. Minus the awful music at second half, it actually looks more appealing than main story trailer. It seems they will be making Sindel good as that is not an expression of someone with permanent b%tchface, so hooray for Sindel fans as well. (Unless NRS pulls some plot twist and make Sindel "pretend to be good")

Will I buy it? Eeeer. Will see. Having too many mixed feelings about this. I still haven't forgotten what devs said, so I think at best I could just buy it at a key shop for lower price. At this point I don't really feel much towards MK11 anymore, as I have my own made outlet for that. So will see about that.

Also that Friendship looked nice.

Anyway gonna stop writing now or Rumble21 will get his feelings hurt again. It is ok Rumble21. It is just an opinion. It cannot hurt you. Just hug that little Quan Chi toy and close your eyes. Big bad MisuCra with terrible opinions is walking away. You are safe now.

Did I shit on your breakfast or something? You little Fanboys always go for "real life" bit. Do you see me attacking members for liking the game? No? So Shut the f$ck up. I understand that you think that your tastes are universal and everyone should blindly like everything that you like, but that's not how real life works. If you actually went outside yourself, instead of trying to act cool on message boards by throwing 3rd grade jabs at someone just for having a DIFFERENT opinion, then you would learn that universe doesn't revolve around you and people can have different opinions. This place is a forum, so now go back to the cave you came from and continue blindly kissing everyone's ass.

Now that I got my daily of offended Fanboys content...

Congratulations to people that got Fujin. Man, that must have been a wait. His moveset actually looks dope and unlike Liu Kang, his tattoos actually match him. I know that Commander was really waiting for him, so legitimately. Congrats. I hope he will be everything that you wanted and won't have personality level, that of Frost. Hah. Who am I kidding. It would take god like skill to beat that.

As for Frost. A lot of my friends already sent me the trailer screaming that I need to see it as I will get excited. So...

Human Frost skin. Was it hard? Was it so f%cking hard to give that option from the start? Literally the bare minimum what I asked for. Didn't ask for her to be important story wise. Didn't ask for insanely complicated personality. I just wanted Human Frost. And Wow! They actually added it! Everything is forgiven! MK11 is now the best game ever! I got my Human Frost after 9 years of waiting!

Nah. Personally just pisses me off even more. So they decided to give this simple skin only a whole year after the game launch and then decided to put it behind a PRE ORDER paywall? F%ck yourself NRS/WB. A simple skin is all I asked, and they still decided to put it behind massive paywall. A content that should have been there from the f%cking start. How come MK9 has both Human and Cyborg Sektor/Cyrax, but the PROGRESSIVE AND INNOVATIVE MK11 splits EVERYTHING into pieces? F%ck this bullshit. Just how I feel they should have just let the story go and keep the reset bullshit, they should have just left Frost as it is. Cause now it feels like an after thought that was dropped for extra dosh.

As for a story trailer. Minus the awful music at second half, it actually looks more appealing than main story trailer. It seems they will be making Sindel good as that is not an expression of someone with permanent b%tchface, so hooray for Sindel fans as well. (Unless NRS pulls some plot twist and make Sindel "pretend to be good")

Will I buy it? Eeeer. Will see. Having too many mixed feelings about this. I still haven't forgotten what devs said, so I think at best I could just buy it at a key shop for lower price. At this point I don't really feel much towards MK11 anymore, as I have my own made outlet for that. So will see about that.

Also that Friendship looked nice.

Anyway gonna stop writing now or Rumble21 will get his feelings hurt again. It is ok Rumble21. It is just an opinion. It cannot hurt you. Just hug that little Quan Chi toy and close your eyes. Big bad MisuCra with terrible opinions is walking away. You are safe now.

C'mon, man. Don't be mad. It's just that it's not a party if you don't come in and shit all over it.

So you want the whole world to revolve around you. Throw a temper tantrum for not having 1 skin in the game? Yeah...

All I thought to do was write two poorly written sentences about you, and you took the time to write two paragraphs about me. Thank you for showing how much you truly care about me and how condescending you really are.

Don't ruin it. At least this forum has some life to it when Misucra comes in and drops a bomb on you.